Tagged by @blvnk-art, thank you so much! :)
“Pick 5 (ish) of your favourite drawings and tag 5 other artists.”
I generally like most of my drawings but there’s always something I would change in them so I pick 6 I wouldn’t change because I like them as they are :) (…Well ok, maybe I would change few small bits but whatever xD)
1. Remus Lupin. Colours and lines are pretty decent and I like how his hair turned out.
2. Lineart is hard to do, and I always try to make it look like from a comic or something which I think I managed here. I like her hair in this one.
3. My original character! I like the colours and the way they’re put on the canvas. I like that some of the lineart is visible but there are those brush strokes that give it kind of painterly look.
4. Idk, I just like it’s a little bit more dynamic. My art isn’t very dynamic… :/
5. I’m really proud I managed to use just green and brown tones but things didn’t blend together. You can still see what happens in the drawing. That’s good. I like the books, wand and reflections on the desk. Oh, and hatching of his jumper.
6. The idea is pretty interesting. I like the white in this drawing.