Fantasy Daddy Simulator -- Final Fantasy XV x Dream Daddy Headcanons (Part 1)
Okay, I’m far too impatient to wait until this is all finished. SO HERE! Have the first part to the FFXV x Dream Daddy headcanons. c: It’s fun to write, that’s for sure, and it’s cool to think about the fun scenario of all these single dads. I hope you guys enjoy the day I go on our Fantasy Daddies though!
(So weird to say that, not gonna lie…)
- Let’s add about 15-20 years on these boys. Give them time for the children to grow older.
- Let’s also say they live in that cul-de-sac area just like from Dream Daddy.
- And the children are just me throwing dumb thoughts your
way. Because yay for thinking up of headcanons (and child characters
FANTASY DADDY SIMULATOR – FFXV x Dream Daddy (Part 1)
Featuring: Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Ignis Scientia, and Gladiolus Amicitia
Noctis Lucis Caelum – Divorced, Father of Three Boys
Sleeping In, Telling Stories About The Good Ol’Days
Dislikes: Veggies, Cooking Heathy Things For His Kids, Not Being Able to Fish or Sleep
- He was married to Lunafreya Nox Fleuret as part of an arranged marriage ordeal. But as time passed, they came to realize that they never really got the live they life they wanted to when they were immediately married at twenty-years old.
- So they mutually divorced, yet they still remain very big and important figures in their kids lives, despite having a shared custody over them.
- Noctis takes the kids for a month and then they alternate back and forth. But luckily for Noctis, Lunafreya just lives up the road, so they boys can really just pick where they want to go.
- The boys ultimately decide that they’d rather live with their dad more than their mom. No offense to Lunafreya, really! They’re just, you know, more okay with Noctis being a chill dad than with Lunafreya being a proper lady mom.
- Noctis is the kind of dad who will pretend to be asleep until noon on his days off, refusing to get up even when his little boys would jump on him and demand his attention.
- Or demand food. Can’t they just make ramen like how Uncle Gladio taught them? Damn… Now he’d have to break out that emergency cookbook Ignis made him.