Looking after a little.
- Daddy: * runs a bath with lots of bubbles* come on, time for a bath. It'll make you feel better.
- Little: I have no energy daddy..
- Daddy: it's okay, I'll help you undress and get in.
- Little: thank you daddy
- Daddy: *Holds out his hand to help the little up*
- Little: *Gets up slowly and feels really drained but makes it to the bath.*
- Daddy: You see it's not that bad, is it?
- Little: No daddy, I just don't like being sick..
- Daddy: how do you think I feel? I need to see you like this when you're usually so full of life. Don't worry about it though, I'll be here to make sure you're okay and have what you need.