The Many Ways of Writing Frisk
- Cheerful Frisk: Everyone's so nice down here! And it's so pretty, and...
- Nervous Frisk: Chara, a-are they going to hurt me? How strong are they?
- Flirty Frisk: No need for all this fighting! I think love's WAY better than war. *wink*
- Blunt, expressionless Frisk: I've died twenty-seven times, Sans.
- Fiercely DETERMINED Frisk: I'm going to win at Ball Game, and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!
- Toddler Frisk: Toya! Toya! *waves arms for Toriel to pick them up*
- Adult Frisk: I thought people would stop calling me a kid when I got out of college, but I guess not.
- Mute/selectively mute Frisk: *eagerly tells stories of their adventure in sign language*