RFA+V+Saeran accidentally hitting MC headcannons? I'm sorry if this triggers you or something but I'm curious how will they react!
(￣▽￣) This got progressively more fun to write~~ It varies from fluff to comedy to slight angst lolol
RFA Accidentally Hits MC
- He hadn’t meant to, he swears!!
- He was just so excited about finally achieving a higher
level than Seven on LOLOL that he’d carelessly thrown his headphones behind him
and you just happened to be there!
- When he turned around to tell you his good news, he noticed
the newly-formed bump on your head.
- Oblivious, he tilted his head in question. “Oh, how’d you
get hurt, MC?”
- You fired a glare at him, crossing your arms and stomping
off, irritated by his carelessness. ‘I’m
going to ignore him!’ you decided.
- You held true to your word.
- It wasn’t until days later (in which Yoosung spent whining
for your attention) when he heard you complaining to Jaehee about what had
happened, and how careless he was.
- Finally learning his mistake, he slid to the floor, grasping
at your leg while he stared up at you with tears in his eyes. “I’m sorry!!!” he
wailed, feeling the guilt him hard. “I’ll do anything to make it up to youuuu”
- Dammit, his puppy face was hard to resist.
- He noticed you trying to sneak up on him by looking at your
shadow on the floor, and he swiftly turned around so he could tease you that
your plan failed but… but…
- His long ponytail somehow whacked you in the face, leaving a
pink mark on your cheek
- “Owwie.” You rubbed your cheek with a slight frown.
- He shrieks at the sin he’d just committed. I JUST HIT MY PRINCESS
- He rushed out an apology in a panic, “MC, I’m so sorry, oh
my gosh, I’ll never do that agai-”
- Low whistles came from their surroundings.
- “Wow, what an awful
boyfriend, did he hit her? Her cheek is pink… Poor girl…”
- “Isn’t that the actor
Zen? Didn’t know he was abusive to his girlfriend…”
- Every comment only made him feel guiltier. He hadn’t meant
to hurt you—he would never!
- He placed his head in his hands, feeling horrible about
himself. You noticed that tears were welling up in his eyes.
- “Hey, it was just an accident… And it was only your hair.
It’s okay Zen. I know you’d never hurt me,” you murmured gently, smiling
brightly up at him as you brushed aside his bangs.
- “M-maybe I shouldn’t stand so close to you anymore…” He
shook his head, frantically backing away from you, not processing your words at
- Well, you sure had fun explaining why Zen kept running away
from you like a little kid at the RFA party. It only got worse when Seven
joined in, “ARE WE PLAYING TAG?!? TAG, YOU’RE IT, MC!!!” and running off…
- As usual, you were helping out at the coffeeshop, scurrying
around behind the counter to get to the customers’ orders.
- And like most days, it was busy.
- As you were serving a customer at the cash register, Jaehee
was rushing to finish someone else’s order, and in her hurry, she bumped into
- The both of you crashed down, with her knee digging into
your abdomen. You felt the wind knocked out of you, and you gasped for air,
your eyes rolling to the back of your head from the pain.
- “MC!” Jaehee shrieked, the guilt hitting her immediately.
“MC, are you okay? Can you hear me?”
- You were in too much pain to even realize she was talking.
You closed your eyes as you rolled to your side, trying to tolerate it.
- “Hey, take my order already!” someone demanded.
- Jaehee slowly stood up, a fierce glare upon her face as she
slammed her fist onto the countertop. “Your order? MC is hurt and all you can
think about is your order? You think your order is more important?” she growled,
glaring daggers in the inconsiderate customer’s direction.
- The customer visibly gulped, shuddering from the intensity
of Jaehee’s anger. “N-no, ma’am…”
- Your girlfriend clicked her tongue. In an icy cold tone, she
stated, “I’ve never had to ask this of a customer before. Get. Out.”
- Ignoring the line of customers, Jaehee chose to tend to you
first, carrying you princess style (remember this gal can fight) to the
staffroom and checking the damage. Upon seeing the bruise, she winced, feeling
another wave of guilt overwhelm her. You could see her silently mouthing yet
another apology as she stared at it.
- “It’ll heal. It was only an accident, Jaehee, don’t worry,”
you soothed her, smiling gently. Albeit with a frown, she accepted it.
- …Although, she made you take multiple days off after that,
despite your protests.
- He’d just gotten out of a 6 hour long meeting, feeling
completely worn out. Nonetheless, it was over, so he could finally return to
- You’d asked to meet with him for lunch that day, patiently
waiting for him to finish up.
- But he had hardly taken a step into the office, and he
received a call from another business partner. He flashed you an apologetic
look before taking the call, walking to the far end of the room to talk
- You didn’t mind, it was just a little more waiting. The call
couldn’t possibly take that long, after all!
- Or so you thought.
- But over an hour had passed already, and his lunch break was
almost over. Growing impatient, you walked up to your husband, reaching to hug
- Noticing your actions, he swatted his hand dismissively,
trying to tell you he was busy. Unfortunately, he was distracted, and he ended
up smacking your face.
- The moment his hand made contact with your face, his
expression froze. In a split second, Jumin hung up on his call, setting aside
his phone and rushing to your aid.
- But you pushed him away.
- He winced at the hurt expression on your face. You weren’t upset
because he’d hit you, but that he had tried to dismiss you as if you were just
another employee to him—as if you weren’t important. But you couldn’t say that
out loud to him. Just because he had hurt your feelings, it didn’t mean you had
to do the same to him.
- You lowered your eyes, avoiding his worried gaze, and quietly
walked out of his office. Jumin sank into his chair in despair, feeling awful
about what he’d done. He knew how it felt to be cast aside for work. And he
hated that you had to go through the same experience.
- After finishing work that night, he returned home, still
feeling ashamed of himself. You’d already turned off all the lights as if to
say you weren’t waiting for him tonight. He hesitantly opened the door to your
shared bedroom, where you were reading a book in bed.
- Jumin held up a bouquet of purple hyacinths, nervously
forcing a smile on his face. “I-I’m sorry about earlier today, MC…” he said
- “You think flowers will make me forgive you?” you sighed, a
frown tugging at your lips. “While I appreciate the sentiment, the flowers won’t
win me over. I understand that you may have been stressed from work, but that
doesn’t make me any less upset about it. Well, you should get some rest.”
- He looked away, then suddenly grabbed your hand. “I… Will
you let me explain myself, at least?”
- Albeit surprised, you nodded calmly.
- “The reason I’ve been working so hard lately… even today… it’s
because I wanted to clear my schedule to spend time with you. I know you’ve
been very patient with me all this time, and I’m really grateful for that. I
just… kind of missed passing time with you, so I was planning to finish up next
week’s work and then properly ask you out on a date… But I guess it really took
a toll on me.” He sighed again. “I’m sorry.”
- You wrapped your arms around him, a soft smile upon your
face. “Then, make it up to me by staying with me all next week, okay?”
- Although you wouldn’t see it, Jumin had an adorable grin on
his face. ‘I love you so much.’
- If you were wondering why Saeyoung was laughing at 6AM in
the morning, it’s because he woke up to your face.
- Now, he wakes up with you everyday, but it was the first
time that you awoke with a nosebleed. He grinned cheekily, “I didn’t know I was
that hot, babe.”
- …to which, earned him a smack in the head.
- “This is your fault, you idiot,” you grumbled, carefully
getting out of bed.
- He cocked his head in confusion, “Wait, really?”
- “You whacked me with your arm. Again.”
- Although he felt guilty for hurting you, he covered it up
with another grin. “Just admit that you were nosebleeding because I’m hot, MC~”
- Despite his words, he still led you to the bathroom and
helped you clean up the blood. He took it upon himself to wash the blankets and
bedsheets which had gained bloodstains, and even made breakfast for you that
- And it’d be over breakfast that he quietly apologized to
- “Hey, uhm… I know I was kidding around earlier, but I’m
really sorry about hitting you, MC…” he mumbled, a light blush spreading across
his cheeks. He wasn’t used to being so sincere, but he knew he should
- You merely flicked his forehead. “It’s okay. I know you didn’t
mean to. Besides, I’ve kicked you off the bed multiple times because you were
taking up too much space.”
- His head snapped up immediately, narrowing his eyes at you
accusingly. “Wait what?! But you always told me that I rolled off by myself!!”
- He was chanting it over and over, his head on his knees, his
entire body trembling. You tried to approach him, but he only flinched, backing
- “N-no, stay away. I hurt you, oh my god, I hurt you,” he whispered, pain dripping in his voice. His eyes
were wide with horror, and your heart clenched at the sight. He was scared.
Scared of himself.
- Now, what had caused this?
- You’d sprung onto Saeran, declaring a pillow war, and the two of
you had been smacking each other with your pillows, trying to get the upper hand
over each other. But then he’d tripped over his own feet while he was swinging
his pillow at you, and ended up smashing his elbow into you, knocking you to
- You’d only scraped your knee from the fall, and it only bled a
little, but the injury was enough to make Saeran freak out.
- “I know you didn’t mean to hurt me,” you said in a gentle tone,
trying to coax him. “You would never hurt me.”
- “I d-d-don’t want to hurt a-a-anyone,” he stammered, still
shuddering. “P-p-please believe me. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, imsorryimsorryimsorryi-”
- You took ahold of his trembling hands, kissing the fingertips. “I
love you, Saeran. It was an accident. You didn’t have any other intentions. It’s
okay. I’m okay. Look, it’s just a scratch.”
- It took a few more moments to calm him down, but he eventually
came to terms that it was only an accident, and that it wasn’t his fault.
Still, though the incident was small and harmless, the fear that he could
become abusive, just like his mother,
began to haunt him since that day.
- Jihyun frowned, turning his head to find the
source of that annoying sound. Although he had recovered from his blindness,
(thanks to Jumin finding the best doctors and funding the surgery), his ears were
still sensitive to distant sounds.
He walked out of the kitchen, noticing that the buzzing sound became louder. It must be closer now…
- ‘BZZZ!!’ His eyes caught the culprit: a mosquito was
flying around the house! He tried to slap the mosquito with both hands, failing
miserably as it diligently flew away. Oh,
it’s on, Mosquito.
- Jihyun began running like a madman around the
house, swatting at the pest and missing every time. And then, it chose to stay
- “Eeep!” you squealed, feeling a harsh impact on your butt. “W-what
was that for, Jihyun?!”
- He glanced up at you in surprise, taking in your pouting face.
- “Ahh!! I’m so sorry, MC! I was so focused on killing the mosquito,
I didn’t realize. I’m so sorry…” He was rambling in his apology, sounding
- You smirked, then grabbed him by the collar. “Hey. I didn’t say I
didn’t enjoy it, now, did I?” you whispered huskily into his ear. You watched
as Jihyun’s ears turned pink from embarrassment.
- (Meanwhile, Seven was listening from the monitor. He whistled lowly upon hearing your words. “Damn. Kinky,” he muttered. Too bad Jihyun had broken his bug, or else he would’ve loved to see what happened next.)