- Male friend: My wife and I are coming to visit your city. Can you recommend anything for us to do?
- Me: *gives a long list* Oh, and we can meet for a cuppa if you like. I'd love to finally meet the missus.
- Him: ...I don't think that's a good idea.
- Me: ...eh? Why?
- Him: I don't want her to get the wrong idea about us.
- Me: You mean that we're friends? Friends who used to be so close that you called me your surrogate sister?
- Him: Well, yeah, but you're a girl and she's a girl and she might get jealous.
- Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? We're both female so naturally, we'll circle each other with our knives at the ready because you are quite clearly such a prime specimen of manflesh that no two women can share the space with you without being flung into a jealous rage?!?!?
- Him: ...
- Me: Ohhhhh. This is because you thought I was seducing your last girlfriend by being nice to her and helping her have fun, isn't it? I see. Totes your wife having issues. Totes. Definitely not you. Not at all. Nope. Nuh-uh.
- Him: ANYWAY, WE'LL GO AND SEE THE CASTLE. BYE.
This is for the date thing... I'm a 17 year old, 5'3" person with short brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. I like photography, doodling, and getting lost/ wandering. At first I'm really anxious and quiet but if I'm comfortable with someone expect random hugs, hand holding, stupid jokes, and me doing everything I can to make people smile. Typically I wear hoodies, beanies, jeans or shorts with tights and sneakers or boots depending on the day. Oh, and I tend to ramble about space/stars a lot.