RULES // POST 10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF AND PASS IT ON 15 PEOPLE
1) I’m named after the Bionic Woman. I was supposed to be named Susan, but my mom started watching the (original 70s) TV show when she was pregnant, and decided she liked the main character’s name better. So I became Jaime, and my little sister got to be Susan.
2) I collect tarot card decks.
3) New Orleans is my favorite place to visit for vacation.
4) I have strabismus - I am also farsighted and have a slight astigmatism, which really makes it wild that I managed to go for sixteen years (from ages 14 to 31) without wearing glasses at all.
5) My favorite ice cream is vanilla soft serve. Yes, I know I’m boring. I don’t care. I love soft serve.
6) I started getting gray hair when I was 17 years old. At 40, I’d probably be full salt-and-pepper if I let my natural color grow out. Which is why I never let my natural color grow out.
7) I got my very first internet connection 22 years ago this month. Holy shit.
8) I was a hardcore Pepsi devotee up until I switched from regular to diet soda around 10 years ago; now I can’t drink anything but Coke (diet or zero).
9) I never have developed a taste for alcohol. I don’t mind the occasional fruity drink or hard cider, but I like those despite the aftertaste. Mostly, I just don’t drink at all, because it just has never been a priority to develop the taste for it.
10) One of my very favorite things to do is go out to dinner by myself and read a book.