It had been three days since my encounter with Eric in the library. I had managed to successfully avoid him so far. However it came at a cost. I had to avoid my favorite escape, the library.
I had spent the past three lunch hours hidden away in an overlooked alcove with Tobias. This was his sanctuary, however he didn’t seem to mind sharing it. He hadn’t said anything, that is until today.
“Not that I mind the company, but what’s going on Y/N? You never stay away from the library this long. So, what or who are you hiding from? ” his eyes where filled with concern.
I was going to say nothing but the look he gave me warned me not to insult his intelligence. It was only fair I suppose. He wasn’t asking to be a snoop. He was asking out of genuine concern.
“Eric, ” I finally huffed out. I expected him to be shocked, strangely enough he shocked me.
“So he finally decided it was time, ” he sighed sadly.
“Time? Time for what? What the hell are you talking about Tobias.” he took a deep breath before he spoke.
“For the last two years you have watched Eric and figured him out. You’re probably one of the few people to actually figure him out. What you didn’t notice was him watching you watching him.”
“I think he is captivated by you. One of the few people to watch him so closely, yet never so much as approach him.”
“Ha. Well I’m not sure what he finds so interesting about me. I’m a nobody, ” was my thoughts.
“I do,” Tobias spoke softly.
“You do?” I tilted my head in curiosity.
“Well please explain, ” I finally asked when he remained silent.
“You’re smart, kind, a rare unique individual. You are going to be someone special some day. You’re also very beautiful.” he quickly turned his face away blushing.
I pushed myself closer to him and grabbed his chin to turn his head towards me. I couldn’t pinpoint the emotions in his eyes.
“Tobias I don’t know why you hide yourself away. I won’t ask. If you wanted me to know you would already have told me. What I do know is this. You are kind and intelligent and handsome. If you weren’t choosing in a few weeks. I might never see you again. ”
I placed my hand gently on the side of his cheek while we starred into each other’s soul for a moment. He just needed someone to love him. For reasons beyond my knowledge he didn’t think he deserved that. I slowly leaned towards him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
Without another word I collected my belongings and turned to leave. Tobias called out to me just before I rounded the corner.
“Y/N. Thank you. For everything. Becarful with Eric. He’s dangerous. ”
I smiled at my friend knowing soon I may never see him again.
“Know your worth Tobias. I’ll see you tomorrow. ” with that I left and headed to class.
I was so deep in thought about the conversation I just had I wasn’t paying attention. I should have been. I may possibly have been able to avoid the two strong hands that grabbed me and yanked me down a dark side hallway
Once again my body was roughly being shoved against the wall and essentially trapped. So much for the art of seclusion.
“What the fuck Eric!!” I screamed in his face. He just sneered at me.
“You’ve been hiding from me Y/N. How long did you think trying to remain hidden with the stiff would last?”
I didn’t even have an answer. How did he know I’ve been with Tobias? Was he stalking me? As if he had been reading my mind he darkly chuckled as he spoke.
“This is my kingdom Y/N. Do you really think I don’t know all and see all? Now, why are you hiding from me?”
I knew I had to be careful and not so weaknesses. That’s exactly what he wanted. So I chose my words with purpose.
“I wasn’t hiding. I was avoiding you. You irritate me and I want nothing to do with you, ” I spat with as much animosity as I could muster.
I could see those calculated wheels turning in his head. I wanted to tell him to quit playing with his food. But I didn’t.
“So, you aren’t impressed with my charm. Fine. Tell me this though. Why would you pass up a golden opportunity? ” what was he playing at.
“Fine. Let me tell you why I’m not sure you are even Erudite material. Choosing me is illogical. For one I don’t like you. For two I don’t choose this year, I choose next year. For three what is so damn special about me? Nothing.”
He just looked into my eyes deeply. Thinking. His mask of his emotions gave nothing away.
“That’s where you are highly mistaken Y/N. You underestimate yourself. Before you say it, I know. I may never see you again, blah blah blah. I think you’re wrong. Besides, it doesn’t matter why. What matters is I want YOU. Plain and simple. ”
“Why Eric? Why me. You can’t honestly except me to just jump because you say so. Especially without a valid reason. So once again Eric, why me.” I was loosing my patients. I have no desire to play his games.
He moved his face very close to mine again. He could intimidate me all he wanted. It wasn’t going to work. I was not going to play easy and just walk into whatever trap he had set.
“Answer me this Y/N. Is it logical for a ruler to surround himself with those beneath him? Is it logical to choose a queen unworthy of ruling by a king’s side? ” he leaned forward and placed his lips on mine.
I try to turn my head, back away. Anything. But he had me trapped as was essentially over powering me. When he leaned his head back just enough to look at me he gave me a chilling smile.
“Get acquainted with me Y/N. You aren’t getting away. I chose you. I will get what I want. Until the next time. Stop hiding. It’s beneath you. ” with that he backed up and walked away.
Why me? What was he getting at? Maybe I should just play along until the choosing ceremony. Than good riddance. No, that wasn’t me. I would not be conceding to Eric. However I did need to find out more if I was ever going to get away from him.
I wasn’t going to class today. I was already to late. I was heading to the records department of Erudite. Time for the hunted to turn the tables on the hunter.
Mom: “Let me get this straight… you drove for hours to meet up with people you’ve never met before, to do something you’ve never done, played party games with them, and made new friends… without being strangled by anxiety? Are you impressed with yourself?”
It didn’t occur to me to be, but I guess I ought to be.
Aries - I want to live a life full of adventure and freedom. I want to prove people wrong and fight for what is right. I want to meet all kinds of people and travel the world.
Taurus - I want to live in peace and I want to prosper. I want to raise successful and moral children, and I want to understand people.
Gemini - I want to live as happily as possible and experience the unimaginable. I want to create and give.
Cancer - I want to live safely and feel all kinds of emotions. I want to help others find their way in life and be the best person I possibly can.
Leo - I want to live successfully and I want to be remembered. I want my children and my children’s children to tell stories about me. I want to be a legend.
Virgo - I want to live with love and compassion and feel warmth from another person. I want to experience all kinds of adoration.
Libra - I want to live without worries and give back to others who have treated me with kindness. I want to see my children evolve into compassionate and lovely people.
Scorpio - I want to evolve and live with pride in myself. I want to change and correct myself and become a wonderful person.
Sagittarius - I want to live without fear and I want to make a difference. I want to see the world grow into a beautiful place once again.
Capricorn - I want to become a person that is loved by all and I want to be a role model. I want to be a good parent to my children and teach them the values of life.
Aquarius - I want to be unique and I want to be different from everyone else. I want to live happily and I want to live with confidence in myself. I want to teach others the importance of individuality.
Pisces - I want to make my dreams come true. I want to be happy with everything I do and live life to the fullest.
How to Become His Dream Girl, Even if You’re Not (A Spoiled GF Guide)
so recently, within the past 2 months I have successfully become a spoiled gf, this (surprisingly) was a whole lot easier than I thought it would be, but using this technique (that I kind if made up) I broke it down into some simple steps :)
STEP ONE: Pick someone you wont mind spending a considerable amount of time with
- Realize that this isn’t a sugar daddy, this man wants to have a full on relationship with you, therefore you will be spending a large amount of time with him so you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM. So just make sure that he is someone you can handle without wanting to strangle after 45 minutes.
STEP TWO: Charm the fuck out of him, then have him open up to you
- You have to make him want you, be alluring and kind. smile at him, laugh at his jokes, compliment him on shit that you might not even care about. Right now you are selling a prophecy, an introduction to a relationship. Make yourself sound as interesting as possible but leave him always wanting more, always have him talk about himself more than you talk about yourself. try to pick up on little things and get a read on his emotional status and how he chooses to react to certain situations, learn about him so you can mold yourself into his dream woman. Once he sees your “genuine” interest in him, he will start opening up to you and THIS is where you’ll really need to pay attention.
STEP THREE: Find out what intimate part of his life is missing
- THIS IS KEY LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!! You will have to figure out what relationship related snippet is really missing. In my case my sugar boyfriend (ill call him T) was married for 10+ years and never really got what he wanted out of the marriage and was constantly lied to, but ended up staying on behalf of his 4 step kids. after getting divorced he dated a stripper who just used him for his money even though he supposedly had “genuine” feelings for her. After learning about his tragic love history I came to the conclusion that what he really needed out of a relationship was mutual affection and to feel valued. KEEP IN MIND, THIS STEP CAN TAKE A WHILE AND INCLUDES LOTS OF TRIAL AND ERROR. So after coming up with my hypothesis of the lack of value and affection, I decided to put it to the test and did 2 simple things in order to do so. first, while he was at work, I called him to see how his day was going. You would have thought I was god himself calling because he was so happy to hear from me and to hear that I was thinking about him and that I took the time out to call him and let him know that. Second, I cooked him dinner. One day while I was staying at his house I decided to surprise him with a very basic meal (frozen salmon fillets and sautéed bell peppers) and yet again, he was so happy and excited at the fact that I had done that for him. This is when I knew I was on the home stretch
STEP FOUR: Focus on the missing intimate piece, and make it your specialty
- This is what has him keep you around, doing the things that he needed but never got. don’t get me wrong, I’m not cooking this man dinner everyday, instead I switch it up and substitute certain actions. He loves affection, so when we’re sitting on the couch together ill lay my head on his lap, or hold his hand and stroke the side of his face. I’ve learned that simple shit like that makes him incredibly happy, which makes him incredibly generous.
STEP FIVE: Get Spoiled
- Now after giving him a taste of life with you in it, you need to give him a taste of how much your life costs. By now he’s showered you in nice dinners and gifts on the whim, but you’re here for the kill, you want a access to the finances and for him to get you whatever you want. For me, this was by far the easiest step out of all of them, I told him I wanted to go shopping and that I needed some stuff from Lush and Sephora (he had no idea what either of those places were) AND HERE IS WHERE YOU GET HIM. Make sure he sees how expensive it is just to be you, talk to him about your favorite products and what you need and use on the daily (hype them up in price too, like if you need foundation and you usually use L'Oréal, rave about the Gorgio Armani foundation instead) make it seem like your mere existence is expensive, by now this man wants to take care of you and wants to keep you in his life and therefore will do what it takes to keep you near and dear. Once he see’s how “hard” it is to be you, he will make it easier
At this point in my relationship with T, I am nearly moved into his house and have full usage of his ex-wife’s Lexus and his credit card, and tomorrow I get to meet his mother. Once you get on the right path of knowing what a man is missing in this life, you’ll be able to use that to your advantage and have him truly believe that you’re the woman of his dreams, even if you’re just a Faux Heaux :)
Imagine this. What if tonight we will get the scene where alec is pushing magnus into the bedroom and the episode ends there? They will actually do the do after the “it’s not only you who is vulnerable”. And we get to see malec waking up together in episode 2x08? Just imagine this.