- How do you organize your notes?
- How do you take notes in class?
- Have any tips of binder organization?
- How do you study before tests?
- How do you write science papers?
- I forgot everything from last semester… What should I do?
- How do I deal when there’s so much to do but so little time!?
- What is the “blank sheet method”?
- How do you study for finals? x and x
- Rewriting my notes works for me; how can I do it more effectively?
“How should I study for…?”
- How should I study for chemistry?
- How should I study for organic chemistry?
- How should I study for calculus?
- How should I study for [other specific class]?
- How should I study to get 5s on my AP exams?
- Do you have a basic list of study supplies? x and x
- Where did you buy your book stand? | Is it good for heavy textbooks?
- Do you buy physical textbooks or eBooks? | Where do you buy them?
- What’s the hype with mini Moleskines? | Where can I buy some?
- What should I put in the mini Moleskines?
- Is there a better alternative to Moleskine notebooks?
- Best books for bio/biochem/chem majors?
- What do you use your colored pens for? | What pens do you use for notetaking?
- What are you favorite pens?
- Where did you get your laptop stand?
- What are some good study apps?
- Tablets or real notebooks?
- Where do you buy your Cornell notebooks? | Are they helpful?
- Do Bose Noise-Cancelling Headphones work?
- Where is your desk from? & What is on your desk?
- What kind of calculator would you recommend?
- Should I expect freshman year of college to be a breeze or really difficult?
- How can I study more efficiently so I have time for friends and extracurriculars?
- My professor doesn’t lecture well; what should I do?
- What’s the most challenging part of college?
- I have to work a lot to pay for college; any advice?
- How do I get into a research lab?
- How can I stay on top of studying, extracurriculars, work, and friends? x and x
- How many clubs should I participate in?
- How should I deal with mental illness in college?
- What can I do to stay involved while still being able to maintain a good GPA?
- How can I figure out my learning style?
- What are the most important things you’ve learned in college?
College Majors and Pre-Career
- Any advice for undecided majors? x and x
- What kind of classes can I expect as a chem major?
- I really love biology and chemistry; is biochem the major for me?
- How do I choose between biochemistry and chemistry as a major?
- I want to be a neurosurgeon; what major should I choose?
- Why did you switch from pre-MD/PhD to pre-PhD?
- Why did you decide against medical school?
- My advisor said I don’t have the mind for chemistry. Should I switch majors?
- I’m not that great at math… Should I give up on science?
- What are the pros and cons of a double major?
GPAs and Grades
- How do I recover from a bad exam grade?
- How do I recover from a bad semester?
- Can I get As without pulling all-nighters?
- I’ve been giving 200% but only getting Bs; how can I fix this?
- I’m average or low GPA; am I taking the right path?
- Is my high school GPA a good indicator for university and career performance?