How the bidders were like as children
a/n: This is for @mclffxrd for winning 3rd Place in my giveaway! I hope you like it, man! Writing childhood headcanons is fun!
- Though he acted haughty to those near his age
and older, he acted like a big brother to children younger than him.
- He was (and still is) very good at board games involving money. To this day, no one has
ever beaten him at Monopoly.
- He was difficult to work with in group activities
because of his headstrong personality, so he would either act as the leader, or
finish the job on his own.
- Even back then, he was really possessive of his
belongings. If a toy belonged to him, nobody
would ever touch it.
- He and his sister once had a huge fight that escalated
so much, it made him destroy her stuffed bunny in anger. Feeling guilty about
it afterwards, he secretly practiced sewing and mending the bunny every night. When
she disappeared from the orphanage one day, he didn’t have the chance to return
the (patched-up) bunny back to her. He still keeps the bunny in hopes that he
could give it back to her one day.
- He was a really picky eater, and he would absolutely refuse anything with so much
as a single green pea in it.
Lol he’s still picky.
- Though he hated losing, he loathed cheating even
more. To him, it was better to win through his own efforts than to resort to
- He didn’t like eating dinner at his own house
since his parents were almost never home. He would always eat in his own room
because the dining room was too empty whenever he ate there.
- He would always
take the lead role in almost anything, be it games, skits, or plays.
- He was a very popular kid. He was always the center of attention no matter where he went, but he has always (secretly) felt lonely because no one would ever voluntarily choose him for partner projects or lab works. He never had a best friend till he met Soryu.