- Friend: how are you?
- What I wish I can say:
- Well, everything is falling apart. I'm barley going to school, I spend most of my days laying in bed, laid in my own self loathing. I feel empty everyday and I'm getting tired of it. I think about ever little embarrassing thing that happened over 2-4 years ago and cringe at myself....everyday.
- I'm fucking exhausted, and I still can't sleep at night.
- Sometimes it feels like I'm not even here, and it's like I lost myself somewhere along this dark, muddy path.
- I can't stop thinking about my past traumas, my hair is falling out, my mood is getting lower, my future seems to be getting more bleak.
- I have a suicide plan already in place.
- Because I fucking hate myself, I hate what I've become, and I hate everything about this world.
- What I do say: I'm good, what about you?
OH MY GOD YES PLEASE WRITE ABOOO AND THERE ARE SO FEW GOOD ABO DYNAMICS WHICH HAS OMEGA MCCREE AND IS SO LOVING AND CONSENSUAL AND YESYESYES WISH U THE BEST AAAAAH