Do you have any more hockey stories? Can you do like a 5 Top Hockey Stories in the Marissa Household? :P
oh boy do i
5. the time my older brother was refereeing my younger brother’s hockey game and sent him to the box for a (very weak) trip and i yelled something Not So Nice from the stands and he kicked me out of the game
4. my little brother’s first hockey game, where he spent 100% of his ice time chasing his own shadow
3. my older sister breaking her arm in our basement while we were playing basement hockey and no one telling our parents until like 3 hours later bc basement hockey was Banned in the house
2. the first time i ever watched my older brother fight. also my older brother’s lone Gordie Howe Hat Trick. also the first time i ever saw my dad look so simultaneously embarrassed and proud.
1. the time my little brother’s peewee team got to skate on the ice with the peoria rivermen during warm-ups and he got confused and ended up skating the whole length of the ice instead of just the half-ice that he was supposed to and everybody flipped bc he was a Small Child in the middle of a lot of very large hockey boys until a member of wheeling nailers literally picked him up and skated him back over to the rivermen. we still talk about that one all the time.