HCs for RFA + Saeran's wedding day with MC. Like what sort of theme/colours? Is it fancy and planned down to the last detail or spur of the moment sort of thing? (Btw I loooove this blog~)
- They want something modest, but not “little,” ya feel?
- Something cute that everyone will remember forever, but nothing over the top.
- Of course with their income, they’re a little scared of spending too much money, but they make it work.
- They have their wedding in a big garden. Flowers, outdoors, sunshine, good stuff.
- Just enough room for the RFA and some other close friends to move about and have fun and enjoy the scenery.
- Colors are white and gold, and there’s lanterns everywhere.
- Of course Zen is extra and wears a white tux w some sort of gold embroidery. If MC wears a suit, it’s white too, just toned down a bit. If MC wears a dress, it’s fluffy with some gold designs on the bodice and dripping a bit into the skirt.
- They’d have the reception at sunset so that afterwards, the only light is coming from the sky, the fairy lights strung around the bush walls, and lanterns hung everywhere.
- DANCE PARTY STARTS AT 8.
- There’s a DJ and everyone’s having a good time,,,,, You just cant go wrong with the cha cha slide
- Cake made out of cupcakes!
- MC’s and Jaehee’s wedding is pretty small.
- It’s them, the RFA, and a priest all gathered together in a church.
- Although they were engaged for a few years and figured they’d just plan a wedding eventually, that didn’t happen.
- They have nice wedding rings though.
- Even though there’s not anything fancy, they both wear “proper” attire.
- Jaehee’s dress barely reaches the floor and she has a pink ribbon around the waist. If MC wears a dress, it goes to just past her knees and has a yellow ribbon around the waist. MC’s suit is the same concept, except obviously, pants.
- After the reception, they go out to a hella fancy lunch because
Jumineveryone chipped in.
- Because they spent so little money on the wedding itself, they had one hell of a honeymoon.
- Their ideal wedding was something fun with both their close friends and family.
- Originally, there were like 50 people invited. At the actual wedding, there’s about 100 people.
- Yoosung’s parents kept inviting family that Yoosung hadn’t seen in 20+ years and when there was the complaint that they’d have to switch to a bigger venue and buy more food, his parents offered to pay for the change in price. With that, they decided to just keep inviting more people.
- It’s not the only choice available, but adults are offered chicken nuggets and french fries as their meal.
- The wedding’s a good balance of traditional and fun. They may or may not have gotten the theme idea at the renaissance faire.
- They never actually named the theme, but it’s a sort of medieval fantasy, knight and prince/ss thing.
- The cake is white and “elegant,” but there’s some dragons scattered throughout, looking like they’re climbing up to the top of the cake. At the top, there’s a mini Yoosung with a sword and MC with a bow and arrows, ready to fight the dragons.
- Yoosung’s tux is grey and white. If MC wears a suit, it’s grey and navy blue. If MC wears a dress, it’s very renaissance-princess-esque.
- Little fairies scattered around the venue are mostly there for shits and giggles, but since there’s so many kids there, its turned into a game. Whoever can collect the most by the end of the night gets a three foot stuffed dragon as a prize.
- OF COURSE THEIR WEDDING IS HUGE.
- Honestly, neither of them know half of the guests. They were just names that were important for some reason and they got an invitation.
- This is like, one of those dream weddings you see on the covers of bridal magazines.
- Jumin’s suit is grey/black and his tie is a really, really light pink color. If MC wears a dress, its long and white, with a significant amount of train + the bodice and sleeves are lace. If MC wears a tux, it’s a light grey/beige color with a pastel purple tie. Either way, its a yin/yang thing.
- Color theme is mostly cream-ish colors.
- Cake is obviously huge and fancy. They have left overs for a week.
- “Jesus, Jumin, how much was all of this wine and why is everyone you know always drunk?”
- Hell if he knows,,,,,, He’s gonna get drunk too and so is MC, nobody can stop him.
- Indoor wedding, candles at every table, no actual lights, but lanterns are all over the place too.
- Okay, so they couldn’t actually get married in the space station, so they have to settle.
- Wedding in the observatory, hell y e.
- It’s a small thing. Just the two of them, the RFA, Vanderwood, and the guy (who may or may not be a priest?????? Nobody checked oops) who makes it official.
- Saeyoung’s suit is black, but has some little embroidery constellations. MC’s dress is white and goes to about mid calf, but there’s a layer of sparkly tulle on top. If MC wears a suit, they match with Saeyoung.
- They get married on the night of a meteor shower so that they can go have a picnic outside and watch afterwards.
- Apparently you can get super fancy food delivered to an observatory.
- They borrow a huuuuuge trampoline and everyone brings blankets so they can lay out on it and watch the sky. Everyone ends up leaving at some point during the night, but Saeyoung and MC wake up cuddled together on the trampoline when the sun comes up.
- Technically they get married in one of those drive-thru wedding things, in a spur of the moment situation, but one day Saeran wants a ceremony.
- It’s simple and really small. Outdoors in the sun, surrounded by sky and nature.
- It’s the two of them + someone to read from a book and make it feel official.
- Saeran’s suit would be a creamy color with a pastel pink tie and MC’s would match, but they have a pastel yellow tie. MC’s dress barely reaches the floor and is very simple, but she has a yellow ribbon around the waist.