post ten facts about yourself and send it on to ten of your faves!! ❣❣
I only got 7, but therefore they’re.. quite detailed! XD
1. I play volleyball in a club for gay
men 😂 It was the first google result when I was searching
for a club nearby and it was super cheap with a great offer of sports, so. The gay
jokes during training are hilarious. The coach can’t even ask for us to “stretch”
without someone making a remark (“oh but I thought you should be used to stretching by now”) :’) “balls” is another hard topic for the guys
to stay serious about.
2. I have a fat cat and she is beautiful. When I first met her in the animal shelter, she got up from her fluffy bed, took a step towards me.. and then had to flop down in exhaustion :’) She’s much better now!
3. I’ve learned Japanese in school and now know quite a few of these beautiful hieroglyphics 学校で三年間日本語をを勉強しましたが、ペラペラになるまではまだまだですね~
4. I have a memory of pondering about beautiful color combinations to draw a wax crayon rainbow with the next day at kindergarten when I was around five and my mom was picking me up to leave. She kept talking with a friend’s parent (ugh adults), so I shifted my attention to a vase with flowers in it, thinking “pink, blue and purple is a beautiful combination of colors. I shall draw that tomorrow”. The love for colors started early 😂
5. If I don’t wear contacts or glasses,
everything that’s further distanced from my eyes than five centimeters will
appear blurry to me. Practically blind : ) The upside of that is, however, that
I can see stuff close to my eye that would appear blurry to other people. So I
can take a look at things seriously up close. It’s fascinating to see the
different “muscle strands” of the iris for example!
6. My birthday is on the 31th of December. My brother’s too, but we are three years apart. When my mom returned with freshly born baby-me from the hospital she gifted me to my brother as his birthday present, so he always took good care of me :)
7. Jimin’s voice and thighs were the first things at fault for turning me from a “their music is so good“ kind of fan to… this.