- Vic: Do you want to hear some psychological claptrap?
- Robert: Yeah. It always cheers me up when you try and act clever.
- Vic: So, you do need cheering up then? It's all right to miss him. I miss Adam. But that's not it. It's this. I think you're trying to tidy up round here when really you should be tidying up here. (tips her head)
- Robert: You're making light of something that's too painful to...
- Vic: Then talk to me.
- Robert: I can't.
- Vic: Why?
- Robert: Because I'm the only one to blame. Aaron cutting himself, destroying himself. I've done that. He'd come so far. Then he went to Ireland to get away from me. I have to live with that. I don't deserve it.
- Vic: You don't deserve this either. Now, I know he said not to call but if he's sat there wondering why you haven't even tried?
- Robert: And what if I call him and you're wrong and I make things worse? I can't do that to him. I just have to let him deal with this his way.
Hey could you please do an Jason Todd imagine where he insults the reader saying they're too nice but then he sees the reader go all shark lawyer mode and or kick someone's ass while being incredibly sarcastic