tagged by @narrativestudies, thank you! :)
Rules: Answer 11 questions, ask 11 new questions.
- If your personality had a colour, what colour would that be?
This is a really difficult question to answer tbh. My favourite colour is navy blue which I perceive to be very calm, collected, and rational (which is what I aspire to be as a person, too). But idk how accurate that is tbh
- Tell me about a school project you did that you are really proud of.
For my a-levels final presentation in art history, I built a model of a Roman temple (complete with grass and little Roman senators) and did one of my best presentations ever on it, if I do say so myself. Got an A, too. Was a hell lot of effort though haha
- What’s a book that changed your life and you think everyone should read?
Goethe’s Faust!!! It’s a masterpiece imo.
- Where do you live?
- Where do you want to live?
I like it here, but I’d love to live in France, Scandinavia (esp. Norway) or the UK someday too. Maybe even Canada.
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- Name a song that makes you feel at peace/like you’re floating.
Tchaikovsky 71a 3: The Nutcracker, Waltz of the Flowers.
- How do you keep organised? (Do you use a bullet journal? An app? A combination?)
I use a weird combination of everything. I have a bullet journal, a filofax, my phone calendar.. My bullet journal is my go-to method, but I save every important appointment in my phone as well so I can set reminders.
- How do you treat yo self?
Hot baths with nice things from Lush, baking insane amounts of cookies and muffins and cakes, watercolour painting, chocolate, calling my grandparents, solving crosswords or jigsaw puzzles, Netflix/Youtube.
- List these from fav to least fav: tv shows, books, movies, musicals, podcasts.
Books, TV Shows, movies, musicals, podcasts.
- Have you ever gone somewhere really tourist-y in your home country/city? Where did you go and how was it?
Quite often! Especially in Berlin, Munich, and Hamburg. Went inside the Reichstag in Berlin (that was cool) Brandenburger Tor and many many museums, did a sightseeing tour and a Hafenrundfahrt in Hamburg (it was raining, but still nice), Oktoberfest including Hofbräuhaus in Munich (too loud, too crowded tbh), and I went to some skiing races in Garmisch. I like doing tourist-y stuff tbh especially during the week because there are no tourists and you’re basically alone everywhere haha
1. What’s your go-to breakfast/lunch/dinner?
2. Best academic book/article/whatever that you’ve read? Why did you like it?
3. Do you buy presents early or last-minute?
4. A cosmetic article you’d recommend?
5. If you’d be offered a 4-week internship in any company, where would you want to go?
6. What does your desk look like?
7. What’s your favourite class out of all you’ve ever taken?
8. Money and grades aside: If you’d be offered a place at any university in the world, which one would you choose and why?
9. How many languages can you speak on a level that would allow you to do basic things like introducing yourself, going shopping, ordering food?
10. What do you like the most about yourself? (personality- or otherwise)
11. Do you have a habit that not everyone has?