My Favorite Fantasy Series
1. The Lord of the Rings and the other books written by J.R.R. Tolkien. Seriously, go read them!!! They are amazing! I have read my copies to shreds!
2. The Percy Jackson books!!! All of them!!! I cannot choose a favorite series, so read all of them! Rick Riordan is a genius.
3. The Song of Albion books are quite good! If you love a blend of myth and history, these books are perfect! Stephen Lawhead is a mastermind.
4. The Throne of Glass novels will keep you from ever putting the book down! These books are amazing, heart-wrenching, and soul-searching. Sarah Maas outdid herself.
5. The Door Within trilogy caters to younger audiences, but who said age mattered?! These books will suck you into the story and you will be journeying right alongside the heroes. Wayne Thomas Batson should be a better known author.
6. The Iron Fey series is fantastic. I just discovered these books and they blew my mind! Usually, I feel most fantasy books are just knock-offs of Lord of the Rings, but these ones did not give me that impression. Julie Kagawa better hurry up and write the seventh book!
7. The Circle Trilogy (plus the others) by Ted Dekker is a very interesting series that will make you question everything. I love thought-provoking adventures that open your perspective. This one certainly does that!
8. The Hunger Games makes my list too. Sure, it is a popular series, but I read it before anyone else knew about it. This is probably my all-time favorite end-of-the-world, dystopian teen series. Go Suzanne Collins!
9. The DragonKeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul are lesser-known but amazing! I have read this series a few times and I love the storyline so much! If you like dragons, brave heroines, and adventure, this story is for you!
10. The Ranger’s Apprentice series is great. I have not read these books for a long while, but they will never grow old! I wish more people knew about the wondrous world John Flanagan created.
Some honorable mentions that make the list but not the top 10 are Harry Potter (seriously so good, but everyone knows about them so I wanted to list the less popular books), Inheritance Cycle, The Chronicles of Narnia, any books by Gail Carson Levine, The Fionavar Tapestry, and the Rowan Hood series by Nancy Springer.
If you want more books, or have questions about these, follow me on Goodreads (life-saver of a site) https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/38402104-georgia-willard
PLEASE GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS BASED OFF OF THE BOOKS I MENTIONED!!!!!!