Built where Catarina Lynx’s house was in Brindleton Bay, Cat’s Corner is the place for coffee, croissants, book-shopping, surfing the internet, grabbing an ice cream cone, and conversing with the locals.
I used the Cafe venue designation because I like the variety of activities patrons usually engage in - ordering coffee and pastries, reading books, using the computers, chatting, etc. However in my playtesting, it seems they mostly just wanted to congregate around the espresso machine. XD I did see Sims use the computers, but it was rare. However, if you want Sims to venture elsewhere onto the lot for RP or story purposes, you could try deleting the espresso machine for awhile. (Although you might want to place it again before you leave, otherwise the game will consider the venue “incomplete” and you may not get any visitors at all next time.)
There are more pics in the Cat’s Corner tag.
- Lot size: 20x15
- Cost: §145,633
- Lot Location: “Catscratch Cottage” in Brindleton Bay
- Required Packs:
- EPs - Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs
- GPs - Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Parenthood, Vampires (not sure what I used from this GP - I don’t think you’ll miss it if you don’t have it!)
- SPs - Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff, Movie Hangout, Kids Room, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Toddler Stuff (one or two deco items)
- To install, download the ZIP file from the link below. Extract the folder and copy its contents (there should be 6 files total) into your My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
DOWNLOAD ZIP file (SimFileShare)
**If you don’t want to install it using the Tray files, you can also find it in the Gallery under #jenba and Origin ID silrosse.