Things we need to stop doing in the kpop fandom...
1. When an idol, even if it is a fave appropriates someone’s culture and y'all defend them
2. When people of said culture are offended and y'all come for them like naaaw bruh they have a right and said idol needs to learn!!👏👏
3. Making jokes that make idols uncomfortable. Yo if they don’t like it don’t make it it’s simple.
4. Stalking.😐Need I say more??
5. Feeling that they are obligated to you or belong to you. They are humans with personal lives that are none of your business so sit down sis.
6. Sexuallizing minors!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏I would really like y'all to stop sexuallizing anyone but ESPECIALLY minors! You gon catch a charge!!!👏
7. Stop. Being. Disrespectful. I mean stop asking for other members on livestreams, don’t be making fun of them when they are trying to speak another language, all that mess you know what I’m talking about
8. STOP BEING FETISHING CREEPS OH GOD THAT GOES FOR BEING A WHATEVER BOO ITS WEIRD DON’T DO THAT PLEASE!!!!
9. Leave idols weights alone! Okay let me repeat: LEAVE👏THEIR WEIGHT👏ALONE👏
10. These wars and petty fights be on every single nerve on my body I am sicc and tide of it!👏 Be mature please, everyone has differences but some of them don’t need to be fought
11. Respect older kpop groups or singers even if you don’t like them. You really don’t have to like them but at least respect them, a lot of our current faves look up to them and wouldn’t be here without them
12. Okay this is specific but aaaaalllllll my POC kpop fans😐I ask of you, I beg of y'all to not, I mean NOT give idols or other fans the okay to be disrespectful and problematic when it comes to POC matters. I mean from hair to words to style do not give them any more reason to justify bad actions. If YOU personally aren’t offended, good for you, keep that to yourself because some snake will see your tweet, tumblr or IG post and think ‘if this one poc is okay with it then it isnt bad!’. Untrue!!
This is just a little list to help us ALL get along and work on these things okay? Not calling out anyone I just felt it was needed.