City Living Dress Edits
I edited a couple of the dresses from City Living to make them a smidge more versatile.
No matter what I did I could not get the depatterned gown to look decent which meant using a different texture, but what with the alpha, it made the shadows get lost and so I had to fiddle with them to make them show but it turned out more like streak and less like shadows so that’s why it looks streaky. If that bothers you I’m sorry, but my friends liked the way the texture looked so here it is.
- Teen - Elder
- Female (forgot to test on males, sorry)
- recolored in @pastry-box ‘s 8 Bitto Cafe palette.
- custom thumbnail
- both dresses can be used with accessory tops
- both dresses require City Living
I thought it would be cool to get the turtleneck from the bow dress and make it an actual, wearable acc top. So I had to pretty much hand make is using bits of the original texture so I had to make the texture and alpha pretty much from scratch. It could have maybe turned out better but here it is.
- base game
- 4 swatches
- the turtleneck can be found under “Gloves”
- some minimal bleeding near the back of the neckline but I couldn’t fix it and it’s not very noticeable
I learned a lot with this project and if anyone would like to recolor these or take inspo from me and do it better, then please PM and I will give you anything that might be helpful.