RFA+Saeran and V Receive a Valentines Day Card from MC
- “Well this cute butt of mine has kept you around for five years now,” he chuckled from the couch.
- “It’s really a powerful thing,” you agreed and relaxed into the cushions.
- He leaned in closer. “Isn’t there anything else you like about me?”
- “Hmm…like what?” you teased and pretended like you couldn’t think of anything else.
- An arm slipped around your waist and pulled you down roughly.
- Yoosung hovered over you with a flare of passion to his eyes as he looked down at your body.
- Your heart beat accelerated in excitement.
- His hand slowly wandered up and down the side of your frame.
- “I could think of a few things…” his deep voice made you shiver.
- “Maybe a few things…” you swallowed.
Because I am obsessed with older Yoosung
- You two were laying in bed when you handed him the envelope
- He sat up and hugged you to his chest with on arm
- When he read it his smile spread so wide he chuckled
- “We’re so perfect for each other!”
- You giggled as he started kissing you all over and dragged you both back down onto the bed
- A small smile broke out
- She looked up with an eyebrow raised at you
- You held up a copy of the Promiscuous Jalapeno
- “I am willing to watch this, because I love you.”
- Jaehee’s smile only grew. “Are you trying to seduce me?”
- You winked. “Maybe~”
- You held up a bottle of red wine
- “I’ve got wine and I’m not wearing any underwear,” you stated in a seductive tone.
- His eyes widened for a second and you could see his excitement
- He put down the card and pulled you close
- “A woman after my own heart,” he smirked.
- You bit your lip. “Happy Valentines Day.”
- “Happy Valentines Day!” you exclaim and hand him the card.
- He takes it, “Well well well, I bet it’s about my ravenous looks right?”
- He starts to read a loud, “Things I will never do: Give you up. Let you down. Run around…” he grew silent as the rest sunk in.
- He threw the card and started to walk away to the bedroom. “NO! NO! I REFUSE!” you heard him yell.
- “I can’t believe you Rick rolled me on Valentines Day!!!” he shouted.
- You were laughing hysterically.
- “And they say I’m the sadist?” he exclaimed.
- You were leaning against the couch trying to catch your breath.
- He stomped out of the room and right up to you.
- Before you knew what was happening he picked you up.
- “There’s no way you’re getting away with this!” he said and locked the bedroom door behind you two.
Aw, young love.
- You smiled so proud of yourself as you handed him the card and a pen.
- He handed it back to you
- He had written no with a box next to it and checked it
- You frowned. “Saeran! That’s not how this works!” you pouted.
- He patted your head. “I know,” he smirked.
- But your pouting face was so sexy he couldn’t resist
- “I’ll make it up to you…” he stated as he bent down to capture your lips.
- Imagine the card like this but also in braille
- He would blush and love how considerate it was
- “I love you V,” you held his face in your hands. “I’ll kiss you and tell you how much every time you doubt it.”
- He covered your hands with his and smiled.
- And looked down at you with his bright blue eyes.
- “Than I’m the luckiest man in the world,” he replied.
BONUS: Vanderwood (by popular request)
- MC: *hopeful smile*
- Vanderwood: What is this?
- MC: A Valentines Day pun! ＼(^ω^＼)
- Vanderwood: Why? ( ಠ_ಠ)
- MC: *making sad eyes like a seal* B-but, the bed. ＼(◕︵◕＼)
- Vanderwood: Don’t you have work you need to do?
- MC: *deflated* You’re right…
I’ll have to practice my Vanderwood writing…