The Cast of Final Fantasy XV; Criminal AU
I have been watching the hell out of American Horror Story and it actually inspired me to write these. All of the head-canon requests in my inbox are going to get filled, no worries, I just prefer to be a little more thoughtful with the things I write for you guys.
There might be a Part II eventually.
You can find my other head-canons here.
Warning: Mentions of drugs and homicide.
Noctis Lucis Caelum
- Mass Murderer. The ‘sloppy homicide.’
- Noctis has a lot of curiosity when it comes to how much blood there is inside of a person and if you happen to be in his line of sight, not only are you unlucky, but you’re not having that open casket.
- He’ll absolutely mutilate you, and it’s not because he wants to, he’s just messy with his kills and really doesn’t have a premeditated plan. He must get in, kill, and get out as quickly as possible.
- His main goal is to see you bleed and it doesn’t matter what method he uses, so long as he gets to watch the light fade from your eyes.
- He got caught right away, but his numbers were high, double digits within the same twenty-four hour period and residential area. He wore no gloves or protective clothing and did not bother to cover his tracks, it just wasn’t on his mind.
- Arrested in a bloody Mario Kart shirt; Prompto was so disappointed, it could have been a better game.
- When he was questioned about why he murdered innocent souls, he simply replied that it was because he was ‘bored.’
- Drug Connoisseur. The ‘good bad guy.’
- Definitely not into drugs, but he’ll sell them if it makes him the cash. After his father died, he had to take care of Iris all by himself and got into a rather dark business - but he is good at it and that’s all that matters to him.
- He knows most drugs inside and out and - for the most part - and he isn’t ashamed that he does; it’s a part of his business to be smart and educated about his product. He runs a rather diverse network and is careful to keep himself hands-off, as it is important to him to protect his own legality in order to protect his sister.
- The guy will sell to anyone, but kids are a no-go; Gladio isn’t that type of man.
- If he has to come personally, you’re either a major money client or in big fucking trouble. Gladiolus won’t kill your family, he won’t lay a hand on you, but he will ruin your life and you will never recover.
- From the outside looking in, he lives a normal, care-free life. He’s a happy man and he lives lavishly, making sure everyone that he loves can enjoy a good time as well.
- Donates to cancer research.
- Con Man. Fulfills the ‘perfect crime.’
- Everything is carefully planned, victims chosen by meticulous research and study, not a single action is performed without having been first drawn in blueprint.
- He’s a master of fooling you into love and out of your well earned cash; if you get in his way, he has no problem snuffing you out and will leave behind not a bit of evidence.
- He goes by many names and you wouldn’t know him by his original - the papers all say that man is dead.
- This guy steals both money and life away just for the thrill of picking your brain and finding out what makes you tick before he takes away everything you have.
- Ignis lives life the way he always has, with grace, cunning, and houses in more countries than you could visit in your poor, tasteless lifetime.
- Don’t think he hasn’t been in love, in fact, he still is - with the only man to turn him on his own game, Ravus Nox Fleuret. His beloved supplies him with many of the tools needed to make a swift getaway.
- Only diamonds on these hands, boys.
- Arms Trafficker. The ‘I do it for the fame.’
- Looking for a bit of contraband weaponry? Perhaps you’ve been dying to get your hands on ammunition the government has locked up tight. Whatever your gunmetal desires are, Prompto will provide.
- Prompto is a smart man, went to school for business, but he decided the real money and names were where the deals weren’t made legally.
- It started out as him just helping a friend, he wasn’t for a real crime scene, but after a few hangups, he just slid into the life - convinced it would make him famous, and it did.
- The guy’s never murdered anyone, but man, does he love showing off his guns if he’s threatened and he’s got the right air to make people believe he’d pull the trigger.
- Has killer aim and has gotten into a couple of scuffles, but he never shoots to kill, only hinder a man if he’s being chased down. And boy, is he always getting chased down.
- Supplies several underground groups and their enemies.
- Goes by the street name: Metal Chocobo. It never stuck (and never will), but fuck him if he stops trying.
Ravus Nox Fleuret
- Black Market Specialist. The ‘scientist.’
- Ravus wanted badly to become a chemist, at first, but waking to his sister not breathing in her bed - it spiraled into something a bit more sinister. He was fearful of her leaving him alone with nothing and the idea of preserving a part of her was more tempting than anything else; he stole her heart, keeps it in a jar.
- Eventually, he had to flee home, as he was accused of murdering her. He is currently a wanted fugitive.
- Keeping the organ had only made him want for more and more he received, as ridding the streets of the less fortunate was an easy and inconspicuous task - and when he realized the money that was to be made from fresh parts in the underground, he did well to ease himself into the business.
- This man has a silver tongue and brilliant mind, he can get himself into and out of any situation given his desires.
- He was nearly conned once, but after turning the situation around, he not only fell in love - but they became an unstoppable force and lived a life of dreams.
- Burglar. The ‘now you see me, now you dont.’
- She’s quick and deadly, having all of the tools of the trade in order to get in and out undetected; her agility and intelligence are unmatched by any in her profession.
- Gladiolus gladly supports her and she supports him, however, they’ve agreed that if either of them gets caught, they bear no relation to one another. No one will attempt to save the other out of the fear of them both going down.
- Iris lives a perfectly normal life outside of thievery, she has never once been caught and her identity has yet to be revealed. She pursues a degree in teaching and plans to leave the life behind once she takes a position as an educator.
- She doesn’t really know why she got into the life of stealing, she doesn’t consider it a good thing and Iris would never blame her brother for influencing her decisions. It was just easy and she is able to give back to charity despite the means in which she does so.
- Donates to scholarship and education programs.
- Data Hacker. The ‘I did it for love.’
- If he is the one behind the screen, your identity and money is his, as well as all of your secrets.
- He used to work for the government, but defected - no one knows of his whereabouts and he prefers to keep it that way, even with his greatest clients.
- Mechanical master; he builds all of his own computers from scraps and has no issue leaving them behind if someone is on his tail. Wiping the databases and scramming is an easy task bereft of his fingerprints; he will replace everything himself, as starting from scratch is easiest.
- In all honesty, Loqi wants to be noticed, wants to be caught - particularly by a cop named Cor Leonis, whom of which he’s been in love with for nearly a decade.
- He’s been with Cor for years and was feeling that they were going to fizzle out if he didn’t do something drastic. The lingering touches were becoming rare, the soft words, nearly non-existent. Loqi cannot stand it, he wishes to be desired as he used to be.
- Now, he’s on the run and his longtime flame is chasing after him like never before.