saihara with an insecure S/O because he's precious and my son needs more love, please! ily saggy toes <3 <3
I wanted to do requests for characters I haven’t done much of yet, and this was really cute! and ily too when you dont call me saggy toes *eyes emoji*
- Mod Ouma
- He honestly did not know how his s/o could possibly be insecure! They were beautiful, amazing, intelligent, and overall a great person!
- but for some reason, they just couldn’t see what he saw, and he had to say, it broke his heart every time they made a comment about how they looked. He didn’t want them to think that, ever.
- He made it his mission to make them see that they were more amazing than they thought they were. He’d always hold their hand and pull them close, nuzzling his face into their hair as he whispered countless and well thought out compliments into their ear.
- No matter how much s/o tried to deny it, he’d always find his evidence to prove them wrong. Always.
- “My weight isn’t desirable…”
- “No, you’re wrong, s/o. According to statistics your body is the perfect weight for your age and gender.”
- “I’m not that smart…”
- “Hey, the grade on this exam tells me otherwise, s/o.”
- “I’m just not pretty enough…”
- With that comment, he’d place a finger on his lips, a quiet shhh coming from his lips. Sure, he wasn’t confident in himself, but he isn’t going to let s/o feel like this too. A surge of newfound courage washed over him, compelling him to pull s/o to him, connecting his soft lips with theirs.
- He’d deepen that kiss, and it held much more passion than usual, as if he was sure that his actions here would prove to be more powerful than words. It lasted longer than it normally would before he pulled away, embracing them and touching his forehead with theirs.
- “I never want to hear you say such nonsense anymore, s/o.. You’re beautiful, and I won’t allow you to think otherwise..”