Hey! I'm in love with your blog it is beautiful and so well organized! 😍 Can I request rfa with a really arrogant himedere girlfriend? Like she is always passive - aggressive, bitchy and sometime just the most annoying person in the world and looks down at others. But then sometimes when she is alone with her partner she shows her sweet sides in which her partner felt in love with (encouraging, helping usw.) I hope you get what I mean, i know it is a bit hard but yeah.. Thank you really much 😘
- He’s so eager to meet his girlfriend’s expectations and read her every wish from her eyes.
- People are likely to ask him why he puts so much effort and energy into this relationship, if he doesn’t get anything back.
- Thing is, he does. He loves her unconditionally, in her bitchy as well as sweet moods. And it’s because he knows she does the same for him.
- Besides, let’s be real, it’s his kink to be treated like a worshipping servant. There, I said it.
- He just really loves the idea of being his queen’s guardian warrior, right beside her throne with a sword in hands. He 100% asked her to actually cosplay something of the sort for a LOLOL convention!
- She’s used to being bossed around. But she also knows when it’s too much and will stand up for herself.
- Jaehee is a very patient person (her job requires her to build up on nerves of steel), so it would take her a lot to get annoyed at her girlfriend.
- However, she does point out whenever she thinks her behavior is over the top and inappropriate for the situation. It would be quite upsetting to her to know she’s just being used like that, that’s not what a healthy relationship should be like.
- She’s still considerate throughout. There’s no picking a fight with her. If anything, she kindly asks her girlfriend to be more thoughtful before turning “bitchy” over nothing.
- Himedere or not, Zen’s girlfriend is his princess, queen, majesty and even goddess either way. He literally addresses her by that, unironically so. We all know he’s the knight in shining armor, too, so there you have it, the perfect duo.
- Actually would steal one of the actors props during shooting a scene. A pretty crown fit for his babe.
- Kneeling in front of her and kissing the knuckles of her hand is his aesthetic
(mine as well, btw). Happily worships her. Every inch of her, that is… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- He genuinely thinks their grumpy fits are adorable. He never really gets annoyed by it, as long as he can speak to her in a reasoning manner, if it ever crossed a line.
- You have the rest of the RFA members resembling knights and guardians and supporting hands. And then you have Jumin as the literal king to his queen.
- Maybe he’s not as bitchy and expectant of others to treat him a certain way. But he can be quite bossy.
To him it’s actually sort of self explanatory, let’s be real.
- She’ll have to share the throne with him, there’s no use fighting over who’s the true and only majesty here, they’ll have to coexist when reigning.
- If there’s something she demands, Jumin will just have to snip his fingers for someone else to take care of the matter.
- We have knights, guardians, supporting hands, a king and then we haVE THE JESTER SEVEN ZERO SEVEN
- Whenever his girlfriend’s passive aggressive princette side is showing, he’ll drop to his knees dramatically (he will do it in public too, try him), bow and beg for mercy.
- Always points out how cute she is when pouty over something. He will tease her for this kind of behavior, but he does think it’s charming.
- Jokingly addresses her by “your majesty” and will say stupid shit like “am I worthy of your mighty presence, oh Queen Of My Heart?”