Rule #1 always post the rules. Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones. Rule #3 tag 11 people.
Thank you waywardlullaby for tagging me! :)
And veryveryvery sorry for being horribly late to fill this in!
1) Is there anything you want to change about the people who are closest to you? What is it?
They wouldn’t be the same if I’d change them but if I could, I’d like to make them a bit happier by fullfilling a wish of theirs.
2) When do you feel happy?
Tbh I rarely feel very happy but when I just accomplished a goal or proved someone wrong I always feel very satisfied. I also feel happy when it starts raining or storming!
3) What colour makes you feel giddy?
I dislike the colours orange and beige with a passion! Also yellow makes me feel dizzy because it’s such a bright colour! tho I don’t really hate it. Purple and red are my favs :)
4) Do you have a favourite book?
Oh no the dreaded question! I really can’t choose one favourite but here are some of my babes!
- The Secret History - DonnaTartt
- Aristotle and Danté discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Séanz
- Openly Straight - Bill Konigsberg
- The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller
- Across the Universe trilogy - Beth Revis
5) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness! I can’t stand people who aren’t polite! Mutual respect is a must!
6) If you had a chance to travel through time and space, where and when (past, present, future) would you go?
I wouldn’t really like to travel through time and/or space, but I’d like to take a peek at what life was like in different centuries just to see the different cultures! And when we’re talking about travelling through space I’d take it quite literally and travel to another habited planet
where I’d most possibly will get captured and tortured by aliens that want to run tests on me but yeah
7) What film made you cry like a baby?
The Breakfast Club.
8) What is your favourite scent and why?
If you mean like perfume-wise, I have to say that Aqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is my absolute fav! Otherwis I reaaaaally like the scent of honey and Maroccan mint tea!
9) What would you do if you found out you were going to die next year?
Probably try to visit as much museums as possible and give away everything I own to people who really need it. And also try to cause my family as less problems possible by like arranging my own funeral and stuff.
10) How many times have you loved someone?
I’d like to say zero because I still
believe hope love is something bigger than I already experienced.
1. What’s the weirdest thing in your backpack/purse at the moment?
2. What would the colour or look of your mermaid tail be?
3. What’s your favourite piece of clothing and why?
4. Which book on your shelves has the prettiest cover?
5. Which fictional character do you resemble he most to?
6. What is your favourite method of travelling?
7. What is your favourite flower?
8. What’s your favourite time period in history and why?
9. If you could get a ticket to anywhere, but you couldn’t come back home, where’d you go to ?
10. If you could pick only one, which would you choose? Being able to control time, tun invisible or transport anywhere.
11. What advice would you give to anyone listening at the moment?
I’m tagging (don’t feel obliged to fill this in if you don’t want to)
dinosaursgonomnom - Adel - Jana - vivelafuriosa - onbestaand -
willdemondale - dracopctter - drachmarys - teamavataralltheway - reality-blocker - daughter-of-broseidon