The Living Tombstone FNAF Song Lyric Sentence Starters
Feel free to change pronouns and change ‘we’ to 'I/you’ and vice versa if necessary!
Some lines have been mildly altered to make full sentences.
Five Nights at Freddy’s
- For many years we’ve been all alone.
- An imposter took our life away.
- Now we’re stuck here to decay.
- Please let us get in, don’t lock us away!
- We’re not like what you’re thinking!
- We’re forced here to take that role!
- We’ve been all alone.
- Join us, be our friend.
- After all you’ve only got five nights.
- I just don’t get it.
- Why do you want to stay?
- We’re really quite surprised.
- You should have said to this place good bye.
- It’s like there’s so much more…
- Maybe you’ve been in this place before.
- We remember a face like yours.
It’s Been So Long
- Now I suffer the curse and I am blind.
- I can’t wait for the cliff at the end of the river.
- Is this revenge I am seeking?
- I wanna set myself free.
- It won’t be long before I’ll become a puppet.
- I’ve been singing this stupid song.
- I wish I lived in the present.
- But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes.
- Justification is killing me, but killing isn’t justified.
- I’m sorry, my sweet baby.
- I wish I’d been there.
Die in a Fire
- I really hate you.
- Stop getting in my way.
- I lost my patience.
- I want to throw you out.
- It will be painful, you’ll see.
- I hope you die in a fire.
- Hope this is what you desire.
- It’s almost over.
- It’s not the first time you’ll die.
- I won’t leave you alone.
I Got No Time
- I got no time to live.
- I can’t say goodbye.
- I’ve been staring at my death so many times.
- I wish I could just block the doors and stay in bed until the clock will chime.
- I got this headache and my life’s on the line.
- I felt like I won, but I wasn’t done.
- The nightmare repeats itself every time.
- I’m not so strong, and they’re not gone.
- They’re still out there to take what’s left of mine.
- I have this urge to kill and show that I’m alive.
- No one will listen and no one will understand.
- No one likes me when I shriek.
- I want to go back to when it all began.
I Can’t Fix You
- I’ve been trying for so long.
- Now we’re at a standstill.
- I wonder if you feel the kind of pain that rips your insides out?
- That’s something I know all about.
- Shocking, ain’t it?
- Is it because I can’t be her?
- You made your mistakes and made me hurt.
- I can’t fix you.
- I can feel my heart breaking.
- I’m running out of patience to pretend.
- This isn’t how I’ll let it end.
- You’ve been mourning your loss here.
- How can a human lose their self control?
- There’s nothing left to make you whole.
- I’m done explaining.
- This is what happens when you leave it to somebody else.
- If you want it done right, you should just do it yourself.
- You’re dead inside, just like me.
- We have a lot more in common than you would be calm with.
- It’s like we’re the same person, me and you.
- We both don’t know what we can do.