a note on extract vs oil:
I use extract over oil because it tends to be a lot safer for consumption and the skin. I usually use kitchen grade extract for any spell that I need essential oil for. A lot of scents can be found at target or other grocery stores as extracts as well as oils.
✨Step 1: gather all your ingredients. Put the salt in the jar (I’m using new moon blessed salt because the new moon brings positive change and promotes hope and faith). At this time I chose to dye my salt blue because blue helps with astral projection and removing bad vibrations. Now shake shake shake!
✨Step 2: put your glitter or other things in the jar (I put a little metallic star)! this is where it really starts to come together and you can start to see the cosmos in your jar!
✨Step 3: put your vanilla and mint extract in your jar (I used a dropper for this) and put all your intentions and thoughts of the galaxies and cosmos and stars into the jar. Open your mind and your third eye to the beauty of the stars.
✨Step 4: cork and seal your jar. I chose not to seal my jar at this time, but I definitely will later on. Now enjoy the loveliness of the creation you have in your hands.
P.S. I will be charging this in moonlight until the full moon for added magical ability 💫
-originally posted on the Wiccans and Pagans Amino for the Official Weekly Challenge: Share A Spell!
awesome mix vol. MORE || a peter quill & guardians of the galaxy 2 fanmix
a hypothetical guardians of the galaxy 2 mix (just listen and picture the adventures, guys). or: more rad tunes that peter quill collects and rocks out to with the gang as they bomb around the galaxy.
for more of doing a little bit of bad, a little bit of good, a little bit of both. for a bunch of jack-asses standing in a circle, for pelvic sorcery, for being one of the idiots who live in the galaxy.
Rules: Tell your followers 11 random facts about you, and tag 11 people in return. Tag back are allowed, but you mustn’t amy previous facts. The facts can be anything that comes to mind!
I was tagged by @hotwinchester (thank you, my love!)
1. Looking the moon relaxes me. I love look up the sky’s darkness, and see those little dots, the stars.
2. I usually put myself in bed and put the headphones, and I start the music at a normal volume, not too high. And so I fall asleep with music in my ears. And the next day I wake up with the music on.
3. I know I’m a very stubborn person. When I decide to do something, I will probably do it, even if someone tries to prevent me from doing it.
4. I like all kinds of music. Listening to rock, pop, house; And if someone asked me what my favorite singer or band is, I wouldn’t know what to answer because I don’t have a favorite singer. I love music, and I listen to it every moment of the day.
5. Always inherent to music, when I listen to a song that I particularly like, I absolutely must learn the song’s text by memory. That beats me; I love singing, and I can’t do it if I do not know the words!
6. I’m that kind of girl with soap and water. I do not like to make up, or have fake nails, or dress up as if I had to go to an important event every time. When I go out with my friends, I wear something normal, that’s enough. No make-up. Only myself
7. I love my hair. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody, must touch my hair. I hold much; I comb them from morning to night, and above all, I adore color them. Red, pink, green, silver, and now blue. I love them.
8. I love watching movies and TV series. I love horror movies and action films. And those on superheroes of course. I’ve seen so many horror films that I can not find others to see them anymore. And the superhero movies? Argh, I could not live without them.
And.. I HATE romantic movie; they makes me cry, and I HATE to cry.
9. My Top 5 of my favorite actors:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Chris Evans
3. Tyler Hoechlin
4. Leonardo Di Caprio
5. Jensen Ackles
10. My Top 5 of my favorite movie:
1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s (I know, I said I hate romantic movies, but this is a classic. And I can’t look at it! 😍)
11. I love to read; I have so many books, that my library is not enough. I have to buy another one. I have books on the desk, on the chair, on the bed. I love William Shakespeare and Robert Frost. Romeo and Juliet of Shakespeare, and the poem Fire and Ice of Frost.. aah, I would read them infinitely. I hope to make me a tattoo inspired by these two masterpieces.
Optimus Prime’s smile is the most subtle and brief expression, yet I’m an avid spotter of it and every NT/allistic person I know won’t pick it up until I point it out to them. The thing with Optimus is while his mouth is flexible enough to pronounce words, it’s still not human lips. He’s not going to smile like us.
His optics soften to look really friendly and the outer tips of his metal upper eyelids tilt upward. His eyebrow ridges either lift up in the opposite of a frown or they stay a neutral line. His cheek plating scrunches up a little bit like our cheekbones do when we smile and his mouth kind of goes into a straight line with maaaaaybe a little upward tilt at the outer corners.
It’s always very brief, as are all of his facial expressions. Everything I am tells me that is how Optimus smiles and the reason why is it makes me want to smile automatically in response.
The top four pictures are smiles. I’ve added other pics that are NOT smiles so you can see the difference.
Fifth picture: Wistful, looking into the distance. Everything is relatively relaxed. This is his most neutral expression and my fave screenshot of him because everything is in his optics. Optimus is someone who is always looking to make the future better
Sixth picture: In pain, his optics are squinting while his irises are bright and small, his eyebrow ridges are tilting up in the total opposite of a frown and his mouth is open in sort of a grimace. (He JUST got brought back to life and his body was still all messed up from what killed him!).
Seventh picture: Pissed off, his face plates are tense, he has a definite frown, his optics are brighter, his mouth plates are tilted down at the outer corners and his shoulders are bunched up with a lot of tension.
Eighth picture: Sadness, his eyebrow ridges(black and hard to see) are more of a line, his optics are shut, his mouth is curling down and his shoulders are sagging.
Optimus’ expressions are really consistent throughout the movies. I had no problem picking up on his emotions in Age of Extinction when scanning a new truck rearranged his face plates. (He was a Peterbilt, now he’s a Western Star. /Nerd) I put those little facial expression details in my fanfics because I can so easily picture what his face is doing at any given moment.
The irony is I wouldn’t be able to read these expressions if a human was making them with the same amount of subtlety.
“Heheh, maybe you’ll find out these things if she can ever find a drink she likes…” “I don’t foresee that happening at this rate… I never was one for alcohol too much anyway. I’ve had drinks plenty of times before, but It’s just a matter of finding that right flavor for me…” “Psh. You’re so picky!”