So, I hit 500 subs yesterday and decided on making a self-care post - I know there`s a lot of posts like this one already, but I`ll just list the tips that really work for me.
1. The best way to relax to me is to take a bath - with a bubble bar or a bath bomb (my favorite brand is Lush). It`s also nice to mix some cosmetic oils or herbs with an epsom salt, for example. It doesn`t have to be a specific brand, there`s a lot of combinations you can make by hand! There`re also some helpful videos on YouTube on how to make a bath bomb all by yourself~
2. The second tip is listening to some relaxing music - for example, you can create a spa tunes playlist, - even just listening to it with eyes closed while laying on a sofa helps me relax a lot.
3. Another one tip is to make some home-made face masks! It might be a lot of fun to invite your friend over and make them together and do some pamper routine after that~
4. Making yourself your favorite healthy drink is also great, like a smoothie or an ice tea. For smoothie I prefer mixing some strawberries, a half of a banana, some raspberries and a few blueberries, - try out various combinations, it`s all up to you!
5. Any kind of creative hobby might do! You don`t nessecarily have to be super talented in the sphere you choose to enjoy spending your time while doing something pleasant and relaxing. For example, I like to doodle various things or just blend some watercolors to create different pretty shades~
6.Dance it all away! When I`m all alone in my room, I sometimes put on some loud music that I really like and just dance - it`s such a positive activity that helps me feel happier - and when you`re happier, you`re becoming helathier~
My 63 year old mum wrote a letter to her doctor after a recent physical that she asked if I would be willing to share online. It is regarding the experience of being overweight and how doctors, and the world at large, treat you when you are. It’s a bit lengthy, but please give it a read if you have the time!
since AT!Sans has a frog thing, does he have the many froggits in the ruins over for lunch? and just spoil them? like is that why he chose to live in the ruins? because it is frog haven?
(2/3) If AT!Toriel has a pet snail, does she still bake/eat Snail Pie? If she does, how does Smiley feel about that, exactly? Same for AS!Gory and his pet flower: does he still drink golden flower tea?
(3/3) I’m sorry I keep asking all these stupid AT questions but I can’t find the answers on your blog. If UT!Paps goes “NYEH HEH HEH” and US!Sans goes “MWEH HEH HEH” what does AT!Gori laugh like? And AS!Tori? These are important questions I MUST KNOW!!!!!
1. Maybe, haha. I mean, his ruins home is pretty much a 24-hr froggit hotspot where they just come and go throughout the day. Like, if you were to visit his home you’d see at least 10 to 15 froggits scattered about, either sleeping, chatting, eating, playing, etc, because they just really like keeping the lonely skeleman company and he really likes having them around (especially the baby froggits, who like to gather around him for story time). In return, they often like helping around the house, like cleaning and running small errands for him (think of Snow White and her little animal friends, except it’s a nearly 7ft skeleton ex-king with giant froglike creatures instead pfft-).
2. Mm… I think the lazy goats still do, but rarely (Gori prefers bottled iced tea and Tori prefers cinnamon-butterscotch pie). I don’t think they’d care all that much tho, mainly because living things like them aren’t normally supposed to be pets, so they’re more grateful than horrified their owners chose them over the many other snails or flowers they could’ve chosen, as it means they’ll never run the risk of being baked or boiled into tea. So their overall reaction is simply “welp”. Still, there must’ve been something special about these two for the goats to take interest in them lol.
3. AT!Gori says “NYO HO HO” and AS!Tori says “TEE HEE HEE”.
What is your go to coffee? (I'm a barista and I believe you can tell a lot about someone by the coffee they drink lol)
Hmm. To be honest I don’t really drink coffee😅I prefer tea. But when I do, I go with iced black coffee (like I’m such a bad coffee drinker that I’m not even sure thats what you call it 😅), because its quick, cold and keeps me awake. Its either that or latte macchiato ☕️
A/N: I haven’t posted anything in a million years a while, sorry >__<
Our relationship was a strange one.
We weren’t really friends, although we saw each other more than I’d like to admit each week. It began at the start of the year, where my economics teacher had asked me to tutor a certain student less he flunk his exams and be forced to drop the subject completely and, for the sake of boosting my own credit, I accepted the challenge.
The challenge’s name was Kim Jongin. I only found out on the day of our first tutoring session that it was him - no wonder my teacher had oh-so-conveniently left out the name of the student I would be tutoring. He probably knew I would flat out decline.
Do you like milk and cookies or nah? Oreos or no? Favorite season? Rain or sun? Stars or city lights? Do you sleep through loud noises? Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?
if we’re talking chocolate chip cookies then hell yeah i love them with milk, all other biscuits i prefer to dunk in either tea or coffee however. oreo ice cream sandwiches are the supreme form of oreos. my favourite season is winter because you’re not expected to go outside and soup tastes a million times better. i live in scotland so rain 100%. stars!!!! i sleep like a log so yes. i worked as a barista for a year so coffee is my entire life and you’d have to pry my coffee collection from my cold dead hands.
It depends on my mood and why I’m wanting a hot beverage. If it’s purely for warmth, then hot chocolate, but if I’m wanting a hot drink because I’m not feeling well or because I’m trying to get to sleep, etc, then tea. In general, though, I prefer my tea iced and unsweetened.
So recently I’ve discovered the recipe to my perfect relaxation night for stressful days or when I’m in the mood to pamper myself!
Step 1 (optional): Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea & grab yourself a magazine or book!
I prefer iced coffee, especially during summer months. My current favorites have been the Starbucks Discoveries in caramel macchiato and caffe mocha! They’re sold in-stores and I tend to take an 8oz. glass and fill it 50/50 with the iced coffee and milk.
Step 2: Draw yourself a bath!
This is the core step for a relaxing evening! Baths are my favorite destresser especially when coupled with Lush’sTisty Tosty bath bomb! If you’re fortunate enough to live near a Lush store, or order their products online, I definitely recommend this bath bomb for any occasion! It’s scent is delicious, and best of all, once it’s completely dissolved a handful of tiny roses/rose petals float amongst the tub! That just adds to the relaxation!
Step 3: Put on a face & hair mask!
Before you settle in the tub, put on a face and hair mask to cleanse and hydrate! When you’re finished with your bath rinse off both masks and you’ll find yourself fresh and renewed!
Step 4: Air-dry!
This step may seem subtle, but there’s something calming about not immediately getting dressed after a bath that cannot be explained! Try it!
Step 5: Put on comfy pajamas!
I recommend baggy pajama/sweat pants and a hoodie! And if you’re lucky enough to have a significant other, go for their hoodie - they’re always more comfortable than your own hoodies for some reason!
Step 6: Grab yourself a delicious dessert!
What is more relaxing than food? Nothing, that’s what.
Step 7: Put on a favorite movie or t.v. show!
Clueless is probably my favorite movie to rewatch, along with The Perks of Being A Wallflower, The Fault in Our Stars, Mean Girls, etc.!
Step 8: Sleep!
A proper amount of sleep is not only healthy, but a key component of living a happy life! The amount of sleep you get directly reflects the type of day you’ll have!
Obviously, what works for me may not work for everyone! You could also include listening to music, painting your nails, sipping red wine, etc.! It’s important for everyone to take the time to relax & de-stress themselves every once in a while!
Would you force someone to like or prefer one ice cream flavor over another? Would you make a big deal out of it? Would you call me a uncivilized freak and express your hatred for my preference? No?
Do you tolerate that I might like green tea ice-cream over mint chocolate chip? Do I tolerate that you have different tastes than I do? Will I still give you respect for liking a flavor of ice cream I hate? Yes?
Then why the hell would you push your ships and headcanons onto other people and disrespect them for having different beliefs.