Now that it's over and I stopped to think...
The episode wasn’t that bad but it wasn’t good enough either, because:
1. During the first hour, the focus was on sex/couple scenes and look Spoby wasn’t even a real couple.
2. Twincer only did what she did BECAUSE OF THE SAME FUCKING REASON CHARLOTTE WAS A! WHERE THE HELL DID YOUR CREATIVITY GO MARLENE??
3.Toby didn’t notice something was wrong it Spencer during sex, but because of the horse like ?????
4. A.D. wasn’t a character we saw in season one, which doesn’t make any sense
5. Bethany Young wasn’t really important at all
6. WHERE THE HELL IS LUCAS COMIC BOOK STORY?
7. Alex loved Charlotte but wasn’t angry with Mona who KILLED HER.
8. Basically the whole show is about Peter Hastings infidelity and its consequences
9. Ezra or the N.A.T. Club could be so much better -As that I just can’t
10. Marlene didn’t even have to write a good ending, there were thousands of theories on this social network she could use.