I know 22 September is Bilbo and Frodo Baggins’ birthday—but let us not forget that it is also the date in which Samwise Gamgee, last of the Ring-bearers, leaves Middle-earth for ever to reunite with Frodo.
In light of April & autism acceptance month I thought I’d make a post about how autistic people communicate, because understanding and accepting our communication styles is one of the most important parts of autism acceptance. The things listed here are from my own experience and from information I have gathered from talking to other autistic people, it is by no means exhaustive. If you want to add something on I have missed feel free :+)
Lack of eye contact doesn’t mean we aren’t engaged, oftentimes maintaining eye contact is actually more distracting than not.
Our body language is different. Trying to assume how we feel from your knowledge of body language will often lead you to wrong conclusions.
Our tone does not always indicate our feelings, it’s often more telling to listen to the words we are saying themselves then try to guess what our tone means
We will likely have difficulty reading your body language and tone. The subtleties of communication don’t come easy to us, if you want us to understand what you are feeling or offer support it is most useful to communicate your feelings thoughts and needs directly.
Things we say may come off as rude or overly blunt, even if it is not intended this way.
We have varying degrees of understanding sarcasm. Some of us struggle to understand any of it, some of us actively understand and employ it and everything in between. We are also prone to literal-mindedness in general meaning we may have trouble with taking other forms of jokes or figurative speech literally.
Our communication abilities often vary with things like stress and sensory input. For example, under little stress or a good amount of sensory input I can communicate enough to explain detailed thoughts as in this post, form sentences and employ tone and cadence to my speech. At varying levels of sensory input I may begin to speak in monotone, take several minutes to put together a single sentence, or be unable to access most of my vocabulary aside from sounds and simple words like “yes” and “no”.
It is very common for autistic people to empathize by comparing similar experiences. (for example: person a: “My dog got sick, I’m worried about him.” autistic person: “Oh, my cat got sick last year too.”) People who do not empathize like this often see it as ‘one-upmanship’ when the intent is only to empathize or express sympathy.
We may interrupt you before you’re done speaking. It’s very common for autistic people to have difficulty telling when other people are finished speaking. If we interrupt you it is almost never out of rudeness but we genuinely cannot tell when is the right time to speak.
We may occasionally take over the conversation especially with info-dumping. When I info-dump I’m very excited and I feel like I can barely keep the information I want to talk about down. Being so excited, I tend to ramble for a long time, elaborating unimportant details as I am unaware to whether the listener is bored or even listening. I’m not saying you have to stay completely engaged and remember every detail but at very least don’t get angry with an autistic person for their infodumping.
A lot of autistic people also have auditory processing problems. This means that what you say might not register for a few moments or you might have to repeat yourself. Please be patient with somebody who has poor auditory processing, as it’s not really something we can help.
If you are asking the autistic person to do a task or activity of any sort (giving them directions to somewhere, asking them to come to a party, asking them to help you fold your laundry) we usually need very clear and precise instructions or plans.
These are all common parts of autistic communication styles but it’s important to remember not every autistic person is the same or will have all of these traits. We are as varied in personality, thoughts, and behaviors as allistic people, but we are tied together by shared experiences. Being aware of these traits and unlearning them as inherently bad communication styles is helpful to autistic people as a whole, but if there’s a specific autistic person in your life you want to better communicate with, the best thing you can do is ask them how you can do that and honestly discuss differences in communication and needs to best understand each other.
Did you ever have a genuine psychic/medium experience?
Although many readings can be attributed to cold readings or sheer coincidence sometimes it’s uncanny how accurate psychics/mediums can be. Here’s a collection of supposedly genuine experiences from threads. If you have an experience feel free to tag me @sixpenceee!
I never believe in palm /card readings. I don’t actually believe in it nowadays. BUT when I was in 9th grade, my friend took me with her to a fortune teller so she can have her future read. Surprisingly she mentioned about her love dilemma, a blonde guy and dark haired guy. She was completely convinced about her reading powers while I was meh… We’re teenagers, it’s natural we’ll find ourselves in situations like this. And then she predicted the scores she’ll get at the exams when you finish high school (in our country there are some mandatory subjects for the exams, thus multiple numbers) she guessed that right. If I think really hard about probabilities and stuff I can find a logic explanation to that as well.
About 5 years ago I saw a psychic that a family friend had told me was the real deal. I went in skeptical and came out a believer.
She used tarot cards and knew things that could have been lucky guesses, like that I had just bought a house and was renovating it, but she also knew specific things that no one else could have known.
The most amazing part of the whole thing was that she knew that I had some complications with my hormones and had a surgery in the past that would make getting pregnant very difficult, but she told me Despite all this, I would have a baby later in life. Toward the end of the reading she hands me the tarot cards and tells me to shuffle them. Then tells me to ask three questions in my mind one at a time. I decided to really test her authenticity so the first question I decided to ask was am I going to have children, and halfway through laying the five cards down, she stops and looks at me and scolds me saying “I already told you that you were going to have one child!” hah this is when I knew.
This was before I was born. My mom had a neighbor who was a grandpa who could see the future. He told my mom that my sister would be really sick when she became a preteen and not to worry because she’d be okay. When my sister was a preteen she was diagnosed with cancer and after a year and a half she was perfectly fine. My mom was pregnant with me when she met him again and he told her that I would be a c-section baby. My mom already knew this and said she had scheduled the c-section already since I was breach but he was adamant that she would have me on a certain day and that the c-section wouldn’t go on the planned day. I was born on the exact day he predicted.
Nothing too crazy but the fact that he knew that my sister would be sick and would be okay is crazy to me. He also didn’t want any money and approached my mom and asked if he could do a reading for her.
Hi gemsona fandom! Long time no see, hope you enjoyed the “Wanted” special and got some new ideas from seeing Homeworld!
Recently people close to me and I have had a lot of issues with our gemsonas and artwork being stolen, mainly by RP accounts on instagram and tumblr. It seems like a no-brainer but I guess it’s worth repeating:
Do NOT use someone’s gemsona/OC on roleplay accounts without express permission from the creator. Make your own character!! Gemsonas are often self-inserts, taking them is very personally intrusive and feels gross, man. Taking the character to roleplay is even worse- you’re misrepresenting them, changing their personality and using them to gain followers and fandom reputation. That’s a whole ‘nother level of theft.
Do NOT use someone’s artwork for blog art, icons, or any other personal/aesthetic use without express permission from the creator. Some artists are nice enough to allow this if you ask, but some art is personal and not meant to be used! ASK THEM FIRST.
DO NOT REPOST ARTWORK ON INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR, PINTEREST, OR ANY OTHER SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION FROM THE ARTIST!!!!!
Reposting or using artwork IS NOT okay just because you actually credited the artist. YOU NEED PERMISSION TO POST FIRST AND FOREMOST.
Just because an artist isn’t active in the gemsona fandom doesn’t mean their OC is up for grabs or any less their creation.
Please reblog this (especially rp blogs!) and let younger people in the fandom know that this isn’t okay. Stop reposting art and taking other people’s OCs. Don’t interact with RP accounts with stolen OCs/art. Protect artists in your community!! Report them!!
It’s really unfortunate, situations like this make artists and creators want to take down drawings, stop posting their OCs and leave fandoms after experiences like this..
Hi everyone! So, as any jikook shipper, you all know that there is a variety of great fics, old and new, about our fave ship. I, personally, tend to like reading more about the new ones (not because the 2014 ones aren’t good anymore, but like, u know what i mean, dynamics of the ship changed).
So as someone who spends……. alot….. of their free time reading and writing fics, and as someone who’s been in the fandom for a couple months now, i tought it would be a good idea to write down here some of my faves for you, old shipper who thinks they’ve read them all, or new shipper who doesn’t know where to start :)
I’ll try to recommend complete ones for the most part, and recent ones, but you know…… some of ‘em are classics. Here are my personnal all-time favorites.
Let’s start ! (in no particular order)
* - awesome
** - extra-awesome
*** - life-changing
1. Constraint, by Harlot. ** One shot, 40k, complete. “Jungkook is young and he is more acquainted with confusion and poor-decision-making than he’d like to admit. Despite being only 19 years old, he sometimes argues that he’s been through and seen some shit. He is never sure where he’s going to end up and he’s not entirely sure what kind of future is waiting for him. He is often not sure of a lot but he is certain—absolutely certain—that he’s not gay. Alternatively, a story in which Jungkook meets Park Jimin and doesn’t like him whatsoever. There’s just something about him… there’s just so much about him. Jungkook really can’t stand him. In fact, he can’t stand him so much he can’t quite seem to get him off of his mind.” ((So this one is quite lengthy, i know, but totally worth it ! Jungkook is a real douche in the beginning, but his reactions are so believable and relatable that you forgive him instantly. Great caracterization. Smutty parts in the end.))
2. Loverboy, by gangbang. *** One shot, 9k, complete. “this much jimin’s figured out: sometimes, somehow, his words make people fall in love with him.” ((Okay so this one is my personnal favorite, if I had to chose from all the jikooks fics, and probably all fics of all ships of all times, this would probably win the 1rst place. There’s something about it. Magical realism. Ansgt. Incredible storyline and characterization. A+++))
3. More golden than a golden snitch, by arborescent. ** Series of 3 One shots. 4k for this one, complete. “Everyone knows that the first year Slytherin seeker Jeon Jungkook’s biggest fan is not from his own house but a third year Hufflepuff named Park Jimin.” ((Okay so another old one… but a true classic. This one is a series so be sure to read the 3 of them, aren’t long, but truly amazing. HP au, with a lot of misunderstandings, a tsundere jk, and a fluffy muggleborn jimin. Don’t have to have loved HP to read this.))
4. And back again, by novilunar. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin wishes he could stay away from Jungkook.” ((Ok so this is also an old one BUT i had to link it cause i read it 4 times by now and it is THE fic that started me into Jikook. Basically, Jimin doesn’t do one night stands, and thats all jk does. Jimin falls. Happy ending. Great writing. Good smutty parts. Love it.))
5. The Bet, by jonghyunslisterine. ** 11 chapters, 46k, complete. “Where Jeon Jungkook makes a bet that he can get the notoriously single Park Jimin to sleep with him by the end of the semester. Needless to say, things don’t go exactly as planned.” ((Okay, another old one, classic, that you probably already read. If not, then d o i t. Quite lengthy, but a safe bet. Great great great character development. Jimin is such a complex but lovely being and jk is such a douche but then gets it and it all goes well in the end. The jeonlous is gold. University setting, and jk’s concerns about school are so well written and so relatable. Great one overall.))
6. Flowertalk, by soranosuzu. * One shot, 3k, complete. “Jimin works in a flower shop and Jungkook is a delivery boy who drives a pastel pink van.” ((Tooth rotting fluff. Short and sweet, perfect for when you’re feeling for it.))
7. You’re ripped at every edge (but you’re a masterpiece), bykafeuka. * 3 chapters, 34k, complete. “Jimin swore there was nothing worst than having Jeon Jungkook as a sergeant.(Or,In which Jimin was forced to enlist in military and he was under the sexgod Sergeant Jeon’s monitoring division and god, Sergeant Jeon really needs to stop being a douchebag)” ((Ok so this one is maybe not an ultimate fave, but it’s only b/c of the end. Overall, it’s great, tho’. Military AU. Sexual tension. JK is sexually frustrated and frustrating. JM is a rich boy. Both characters are douches. Loved the idea.))
8. One upon a time share, by namakemono. * 5 chapters, 32k, complete. “Jungkook is in desperate need of a vacation, but spending two weeks in Namjoon and Hoseok’s timeshare in Okinawa with his recently separated ex of three years was probably (definitely) not what he had in mind.” ((I don’t know why i like the ex trope so much??? anyone with me??? there isn’t enough of those. JK and JM broke up, but their friends are still friends. And want them back together. Oops. Love it.))
7. White T-shirt and Brown Timberlands, by Rose_gold715. ** One shot, 11k, complete. “Jimin is filing for divorce after eight years with Jungkook. He needs to let go, and yet, he wants to hold on a little longer.” ((Aaaaand another ex trope, but not really. Established relationship that doesn’t go well for a while, but happy ending. Original idea. Kinda angsty, and heartbreaking. Loved it.))
8. You’re a hard soul to save with an ocean in the way (but i’ll get around it), by namakemono(great author ok bye). ** One shot, 20k, complete. “Jimin has the whole ocean at his fingertips, but for some reason he can’t help but look up to where the humans are, and wonder what it’s like to be part of their world.(or: the Little Mermaid AU that no one asked for)” ((Ok so now move on to something a lil’ fluffier. I DID NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED A LITTLE MERMAID AU. But i did. Jimin w/ red hair. Rich boy JK that has to take care of him. Funny and cute. A little jowel of a fic.))
9. You Don’t Bring Me Flour, bysuperbroc. * One shot, 3k, complete. “In order to graduate, Park Jimin must convince cute grocery cashier Jeon Jungkook that this sack of flour is his beloved child.” ((Soooo funny. Happy and fluffy. Great when you’re in the mood for something lighter.))
10. Let’s play for keeps, bykaythebest. * One shot, 4k, complete. “Jimin plays games for the entertainment of the Internet. Poorly. In fact, his entire schtick seems to be entirely based on how terrible he is. JimJams tries. He rarely succeeds.” ((Youtuber AU. Funny. A lot of Pining. What’s there more to ask.))
11. A touch of sin, by pettey. *** 10 chapters, 102k, complete. “After his transfer to a quiet seaside town, Jeongguk was prepared to face a year of uneventful CID work, but found himself dealing with a series of strange murders instead.” ((ULTIMATE FAVE OF THE MOMENT. Last fic I actually read, yesterday, in the middle of the night. Terrible idea, ‘cause it’s so spooky. I’m not a fan of gore, so i was scared when i read the hashtags, but really there isn’t that much, and it’s so well written that you barely notice it. The story is so well written and plot-driven. It could litteraly be a book. The universe is so intriguing. Ghosts. Witchcraft. JK is a cop, JM is a witch, sorta. Weird murders happen, JM is suspected. Sexual tension. So soooo much sexual tension. Characters are amazingly written. Slowbuilt. The end is bittersweet, if you don’t like much of happy endings, you’ll love it, if you only like happy endings (like me), you’ll love it too. Also there’s smut. And amazing song recommandations.))
12. Nu ABO: A Memoir by Park Jimin, bydecompositionbooks. ** 6 chapters, 34k, complete. “The world didn’t think it was necessary to give him a guide when it shoved all of these omega hormones at him, so here it is, Park Jimin’s handbook on dealing with heats, unrequited love, and Jeon Jungkook.” ((You kids are so lucky to be able to read this fic in one go. I had to wait for every chapter. E v e r y o n e. I know not all are fans of ABO dynamics, but try this one, please. It’s so good. Jimin is hilarious. Jungkook is emotionally constipated. Sexual tension. Jealousy. Great writing. A+))
13. Leave Your Mark, by snarcsics. *** 3/10 chapters, 49k, not completed. “The first time Jimin meets a gaunt, small beta boy named Jungkook in the examination room of Namjoon’s lab, he can’t seem to take his eyes off him. The second time he sees Jungkook it’s because he refuses to eat without him. The third time they meet, Jungkook is more teeth and claws than Jimin can handle.” ((OK SO I KNOW THIS FIC IS NOT COMPLETED. BUT LISTEN it’s worth it. Ohhh so worth it. Plus the author tends to finish all of her fics. Superd kind, replies to all comments. This fic is the beginning of a masterpiece. Not like any ABO. The plot is so great. The characterization is A+++. So much tension. So intriguing. JM is an omega. JK is a beta that will become an alpha artificially cause they are extinct. It doesn’t go so well. Please read it. Trust me on this one. You won’t regret it.))
So this is all of my ultimate favorite fics! I still have plenty I would like to recommend, but I figured too long posts annoy everyone. Tell me if you liked this list and if you would like me to do some others :) I was thinking about doing thematics ones, like fluffy, smutty, angsty… Tell me if that would be something you’d like!
If you have any fics to recommend me, please please please do so!
This fandom is great. This ship is great. Don’t forget to comment on the stories you read to encourage these fabulous authors!
I have a headcanon I'd like to share with you if that's ok!!! Hanzo likes various plants, especially succulents. So he has a bunch in a window garden, that he spends a lot of time taking care of. When he's alone it's a fair bet you can find him singing soft lullabies, songs of luck and growth, and things in Japanese he'd always meant to tell Genji, but since he couldn't he sings them to his plant babies while he's taking care of them.
Anonymous said to thetiniestcicada:
Since he never got to do that for Genji when he was little, he wants to at least help something grow and be wonderful in life.. And when Mcree accidentally happens upon Hanzo one day singing to his succulents and smiling softly to himself as he remembers the good times he did have with Genji when they were young, it reaffirms every reason in his head of why he loves this man. And he knows in that moment this is the man he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with.
Anonymous said to thetiniestcicada:
Also, you are a beautiful wonderful human being and you are the first I have ever shared a headcanon with. And I want you to know that’s how much you and your blog mean to me. Ty bug bb, you are the bestest.
Hey anon, this headcanon is absolutely beautiful?? Thank you so very much for sharing it, I’ve been thinking about this all day long and couldn’t help but doodle something for it because I loved it so very much :’))
Instagram Is A Tiny Speck In The Ginormous Oil Painting of Life
One topic I think about obsessively: Instagram. More specifically, the psychological effect it has on me.
A while ago I posted a tweet saying I felt conflicted about social media, and the responses I got were surprising. People said that Facebook gave them anxiety, only going on certain sites when their mood was stable, whilst others deleted and re-activated their accounts regularly.
I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with these platforms but they have so many pros that it makes them hard to quit. They connect me to like-minded people, are informative, make me laugh and give me an instant connection to my fanbase. It’s amazing to feel a level of relation in real time. However, in the last year I’ve noticed that every time I go on Instagram I feel kind of flat + zapped afterwards, like somebody has literally sat on my brain for 5 minutes. It’s oddly deflating.
Social media apps are designed to make us addicted to them. Human behaviour is reward based and each time we get a “like” or a message, our brains release a hit of dopamine, which makes us feel rrrreeeeal good (until the dopamine level drops and we feel real bad). Instagram is basically digital meth. So, for the past year I’ve been deleting the app off my phone for large periods of time, then re-downloading it if I want to post something. Interestingly, the feeling I get upon returning is always the same: I’ve missed nothing!
I understand social media’s appeal most when in relation to constructing a fantasy world. I’ve used it as a creative tool on every album I’ve made. Tumblr was key to “Electra Heart” and Twitter was key to “FROOT”. But what at first seemed like an opportunity to communicate our thoughts in an uncensored way has become a vehicle for us to present ourselves in the way that we would like to be seen by others. And this is what makes me feel weird about posting sometimes. A review I read of the film ’Ingrid Goes West’ nailed this feeling: “We use these platforms to lie and intentionally curate our lives”. The curating part hits a chord with me. It makes me feel icky, because I’ve surely, if subconsciously, done this - the majority of us have if we’re using the platform. How do I get around that and use it in a healthier way? Do I just delete the whole thing or do I need to be aware of the reason I want to post something? i.e. Is it to share an image I love, or is to make people think of me in a certain way? The latter creeps me out. It scares me.
Illustration by Allegra Lockstadt
Recently, a friend said he had been going through a difficult period, so he hadn’t gone on Instagram for about a month. “Why would I? Everyone is having such a great time”. Ohhh, the digital illusion of happiness. OK, some people are genuinely having a great time, and they want to share that great time with you, but they’re not having a good time all the time. And that’s the key to remember when we’re embarking on a scrolling spree into the darkest depths of existential hell at 2am. Social media is a tiny speck in the ginormous oil painting of human life. We all have problems. We present the good parts of ourselves because it’s anathema to document the true nature of our lives, which inevitably consist of moments of disappointment, loneliness and embarrassment. None of these things look pretty or cool (no, not EVEN if you put the Mayfair filter on top of them), and I can totally see how it all started out innocently. We all love sharing special moments, but because these moments hold social currency online, we’re now doing only that. It’s easy to see how people can feel disappointed when their own lives don’t measure up in a similar way.
Illustration by Lan Truong
We’re still in the infancy of the internet, trying to navigate technology in a way that is beneficial to our lives, but I sense a shift towards a desire to portray our lives more realistically. I notice more people sharing an experience or story in the caption of a selfie/ photograph that provides more of a picture of their life than the actual photo ever could. But I still wonder how we can evolve online culture into a space that is less image-focused/ self-driven, because I worry about the psychological effects that an image-focused culture might have on a young person’s self-esteem. 20 years ago, posting a stream of pictures of only my face would have been considered borderline narcissistic, but now it’s normal. And I’m not judging this - I’m talking from the perspective of someone who has done this a’plenty and who has been a part of that culture, particularly at the height of an album campaign. Maybe all Instagram has done is magnify what seems to have always been true, that humans value beauty to excess.
Ok, I’ll end this post by saying this: If I never go on Instagram again, my life won’t lack anything because of it. Assuming I use it 20 minutes a day, I’ll get back 122 hours a year - for free! The reality is, I’ll probably continue to use it, but it’s important to me to see these platform for what they are, not what they appear to be. They’re addictive, comparative, take my time and give little back in return.
I’ll leave you with my fave comment which came from @FKASimon.
I am 24 when my doctor tells me that I was abused. She doesn’t tell
me what happened to me, or plant any memories that weren’t already
there. She takes what I have told her and she puts it all inside those
six letters, that one word.
Before she takes my memories and gives me that word, I tell her that I
have made the appointment because I want to know why I can’t stand being
touched. I tell her that I’m 24 and I’m sick of flinching when shop
assistants hand me my change, just in case their fingers brush against
my palm and there is that fire again, the one that rushes up from my
bone to the membrane of my skin any time it comes into contact that I
wasn’t expecting. I tell her that I have been trying to do this
properly, from dating to everything else, and it’s like I’m blocked.
It’s like I’m missing a piece of myself that makes me an adult, or
perhaps even a human, and I don’t know where it’s gone.
So we all know today is world mental health day and I love that I’ve seen so many people posting about it and I don’t want to run on about how low I’ve been lately, instead I want to share something I found!
This book is called ‘Basic Witches’ and It’s got a section on banishment and how to avoid things that bring you down.
The different types of personal demons, we’ve all got demons inside our heads telling us we’re this telling us we’re that, some of us more than others but that’s ok.
Today I did a personal exorcism spell,
“when a personal demon is living in your brain, you need an exorcism. This spell will help you weaken and eventually evict your unwelcome mental guest.”
I’ve been dealing with a lot of personal demons lately and I’m not saying this spell is going to cure mental illnesses but it’s just a lovely calming thing for you to try if you’re feeling down about yourself.
What you’ll need:
• A piece of paper
• A black pen
• A red pen
• A small, fireproof bowl
• Your favourite perfume
Take a piece of paper and write down using the black pen all the negative things your demon tells you about yourself, now take the red pen and draw your demon over your words.
Fold the paper and light it with a match, watch it burn and say:
“You hold no power
You are not welcome
I am not what you say I am.”
Mix the ashes with a few drops of your favourite perfume and use it to draw one X on your forehead and one on your chest and recite the incantation again, shower and wash away the demons/curses.
If you are struggling with your mental health, please speak to someone, get help! You don’t need to be alone, you have people that care and want to be there for you.
Today (09/07/17) completes 5 years since Camren met. 5 years since the “Dang, she can sing. DANG, she’s pretty too!”, “Hey, I like your shirt”, “You’re the cuban girl!”. Who could ever know how much they would mean to each other. All of this could just be a “Laurmila” thing, but everything started to change when the touches, the hugs and holding hands started to happen. Especially the: “Who is your celebrity crush?” C: “Mine is Lauren”. L: “They call her Mila, I call her Camz”. C: “Yeah, ‘cause you’re special to me”. It didn’t seem just friendship with the pass of weeks. But, one day, Lauren told us what it was. “It’s Camren, yo”. It turned into one thing that no one could ever stop, not even Camila and Lauren. With the pass of the years, we got more and more reasons to believe that Camren was something real. And who could blame us? They started it, not us. We started to see the way that they looked at each other, how they seemed happy when they were together, the many evidences that appeared straight up to our faces. Maybe, especially Lauren, started to hate the thing that she created herself, and I don’t blame her. There was/is many people who went over the limits. But what I think it’s that they should stop for at least one day, seeing Camren as a sick thing, and start seeing how it may have changed many people lives. Especially mine. Camila and Lauren were the love that I needed in the moment that i needed the most. That’s ok too if they were just friends, ‘cause the love that they shared was something that made me feel better. I got happy everytime they hold hands, gave hugs, said/wrote beautiful things about each other. Camren made me feel alive, and never let me believe that this beautiful kind of love didn’t exist anymore. And it might have helped a lot of fans to accept their sexuality and themselves. That’s what the two of them wanted from everyone on the lgbt comunity, right? Camren, for sure, was a thing so fucking good for a lot of people, including me. They should, one day, see this way. I love Camila and Lauren so much, I’ll never want them to be hurt with anything we say about Camren. And I’ll never stop to shipp them, but I also don’t need to say anything about it for any of them if they don’t want to. But I truly believe, with all of my heart, that Camren was real. Idk if still is, but at some point, it was. We have seen them. And they seemed in love. How was that quote from Lauren’s tumblr? “We look at each other too long to be “just friends”. Camila and Lauren always gonna be a perfect couple. We know by the laughs together, how they admire and get each other. They’re like the sun and the moon. Different, and seems like a impossible love, but at the same time, perfect for each other. They complete each other. So, 5 years of Camren, and I’ll never let it go. I’m pretty happy in the Camren Island. Let’s keep the Camren Boat floating, always.
“The truth is that, maybe, we’ll never know for sure if Camren, as a couple, really existed. And if it didn’t, at least we created a pretty fucking good love story.” ❤🌹
The best thing you can do on this hell of a site is support other writers ok??? Understand???
Send asks to other writers!! Send messages to other writers!! Ask about Ocs!! Ask about Wips!! SUPPORT EACH OTHER!
Support each others’ writing and growth! It is a long, hard road from the first idea to the last word. Whether the intention is to self publish, traditionally publish or just throw out onto the Internet and hope for the best.
Reblog other writers’ works! Like other writers’ works! Go visit their Wattpad accounts! Go become their buddy on nanowrimo! If u have the cash support ppl on Patreon!!
SUPPORT THE FUCK OUT OF EACH OTHER
It doesn’t matter if you’re a writer who’s never committed a word to page or if you have completed 200,000 word drafts!! Everyone of us needs love and support to keep going. So make writer friends! Share ideas! Help each other! Don’t bring each other down let us all become the best writers we can be ok!!
If ur super freaking shy- start by messaging me! I will always have anon turned on for shy followers. Baby steps! But let’s just help each other be the absolute best we can be and help those who feel they aren’t doing their best today know that that’s ok! That they are still amazing and it is ok to take a break and to try again.
For those in the back-
SUPPORT OTHER WRITERS
LOVE EACH OTHER
HELP EACH OTHER
LETS WRITE AND READ SOME AMAZING WORDS!!!!
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE AND LET OTHER WRITERS KNOW U R HERE TO SUPPORT THEM!!!!