Reasons To Live: Witch Edition
So, I’ve been struggling with depression lately (as I have been for a while) and my therapist suggests that when I am struggling, to make lists of why I should look forward to another day. I’ve decided to make a witch edition and share it with you guys.
Feel free to add to it!
- Learning more about your practice.
- Learning more about yourself as a witch.
- Watching your grimoire and your knowledge grow slowly but surely.
- If you have a crystal collection, watching your collection grow and become more apart of your every day life.
- Seeing hard spells work.
- Seeing curses work and people get their just desserts.
- Reading new witchy books.
- Rereading old witchy books and discovering new things you didn’t realize before.
- Making more friends who are witches.
- The chance to help another witch who may need knowledge that you have.
- New tarot decks!
- New pendulums!
- The holidays! (If you follow them.).
- Seeing the change of seasons and feeling your power fluctuate and grow as your season approaches.
- Perhaps communicating with a ghost that’s friendly (If you do that).
- Learning about types of divination you have yet to discover.
- Learning about others practices and seeing the witchy world through new sets of eyes.
- Feeling that feeling of connection when you start a spell and you know it’s gonna be a good one.
- The feeling when you wake up and your energy is just good and you feel extra witchy.
- HERBS AND PLANTS.
- Learning and realizing every day that you’re a unique witch. There’s no other witch exactly like you. You make an imprint on this Earth that no one else can make. You’re a witch and remembering you’re a great witch.