HEY YUGIOH FANDOM (ALL SERIES)
What do YOU want to see yugioh in the US do?
I may be able to forward your responses to someone who can listen and take YOUR opinion into account and we could see changes faster as a result, but I need YOUR input! This person has said that 4K has tried to listen to fans over the last few years and now they are in a position to help expand the brand/ a.k.a WE CAN GET NEW STUFF
If you haven’t noticed 4K has made quite a few positive steps to address fandom needs such as:
1. having the whole/most yugioh series on netflix, crunchyroll, etc
2. More advertising (outside of TCG)
3. fully voicing Duel Links
4. Bringing the voice actors to premiere YGO TCG events
5. Bringing Takahashi to SDCC 2015/WCS 2016
6. Merch (i.e. ygo monopoly) etc
7. Bringing ygo series to DVD
So please reply/reblog with your response!!
- more interaction with the fan community (encourage cosplay?)
- new art assets for merch
- simulcast ARCV/Next yugioh series with Japan via streaming service (i.e. crunchyroll) and/or broadcast dub consistently on television
- “IRL (in real life) duel disks with actual VR when”
- Working with anime conventions to perhaps bring staff/crew/cast (JP or EN) more non-TCG presence (the ads at AnimeExpo were nice and booth at San Diego Comic Con)
Reblog/share with other fans/friends you know! There is no deadline but the faster i get responses the faster I can compile them to send them off!