Regarding Jae’s Twitter
As we all know, Jae has reactivated his Twitter and we’re all happy that he’s done so. From My Day to random strangers, we all enjoy his tweets and the humor he puts into them. Besides the comedy and hashtags, Jae is known for being super interactive with his fans and replying to our tweets whenever he can. But as always, with any rise of popularity will come with a rise of negativity and hatred as well.
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of blatantly rude and disrespectful comments towards Jae. Yes Jae is very laid back,chill, and funny, but that doesn’t give you any rights to address him like he’s your bestfriend or something. We all still have our boundaries as a fan and everyone needs to understand what those boundaries are. Asking extremely personal questions like “Who has the ‘longest’ among the members?” and “Are you still a virgin”
yes i’ve seen both of these are NOT in any way appropriate to be asking him. Saying things like “we don’t care” when he’s expressing his feelings or constantly complaining about him not noticing you isn’t acceptable either.
I’m not trying to be some peace-keeping law maker but I think certain mannerisms should just be common sense? But apparently for some people it’s not so here’s a little DO and DON’T list for things to say/do on Jae’s Twitter
- ask about his day/how he’s feeling
- ask questions you’re curious about (appropriate ones)
- send in positivity/motivation
- send memes yo
- send fan art / fan videos
- (or say nothing at all)
- spam him with “nOTicE mE!!!1!1″ type comments
- ask about his/members sexuality & sex life
- send links to nsfw fanfiction…
- start arguments in his replies
- make rude replies for attention
- Bonus: Call Day6 an idol band/boygroup (they aren’t)
I think this about sums everything up. Feel free to add on if I missed anything. Just remember to have to respect and common decency yall.