Eleanor/Chidi and Peraltiago for the ship ask!!
Eleanor x Chidi:
- when or if I started shipping it: The first time through? I have to say 1.04, when Eleanor jumps into an argument with Jason and starts praising Chidi
- my thoughts: I love these idiots so much - they’re actual soul mates and they need to kiss and end my suffering
- What makes me happy about them: They are so good for each other - throughout s1 you can see the ways they both grow and develop because of the other, and even with all the reboots you can still see they’re at their best when they’re together
- What makes me sad about them: We’ve missed so much with them. I can’t complain, because the show is amazing and I trust everyone involved enough to eventually give us more, but with all the reboots we missed a lot of romantic developments with them
- Things done in fanfic that annoys me: Not much - most of the fics I’ve read for them I like.
- Things I look for in fanfic: A good balance of soft and snark - they insult each other and they fight, but they also have really sweet and supportive moments, it doesn’t have to be either/or
- My kinks: Eleanor gets turned on when Chidi “talks ethics” to her; this is something I’ve accepted as fact. I love the idea of them roleplaying too, because I feel like Chidi would be way out of his element but he’d try for Eleanor and he’d end up really getting into it. Also; nicknames/petnames. I’m always a slut for nicknames/petnames.
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: I would be happy if either ended up with Tahani. (Although to be honest, I’d be happy if they both ended up with Tahani now - golden triangle!)
- My happily ever after for them: You know, I don’t know if I’ve really considered this for them. How would happily ever after work in the afterlife - do they get married? Are they just eternally dating? Does romance there follow the same rules as romance on Earth? Honestly I think I’d be happy so long as they’re together, however they’re happy.
Also, I want them to kiss. On screen. Soon. Please.
- when or if I started shipping it: I kind of came into the show shipping them (they were one of the big reasons I finally committed to catching up), but the first episode I really went “oh, yeah, that’s why everyone loves them” was Operation: Broken Feather. The realization and desperation on Jake’s part was amazing, but when he steps back and tells her he’ll support her no matter what at the end I was just sitting there like “oh god, he loves her so much”
- my thoughts: My precious - older than me - kids who are perfect for each other and warm my heart every time they share a look
- What makes me happy about them: They have such a good dynamic. Like, from the very beginning you can tell that they’re little shits to each other - they tease and mock and fight - but they’re also basically ride or die for each other from the beginning - before it even gets romantic, they’re always there to help and each other
- What makes me sad about them: …….not….much, honestly?
- Things done in fanfic that annoys me: I haven’t read any fic for them
- Things I look for in fanfic: See above (I should really get on that)
- My kinks: I just….like, them. I’m halfway through s3 now and they keep finding out little things about each other and being like “how am I so attracted to you?” but not in a mean way. They accept and love every little weird quirk or habit they discover about each other and it’s so good and healthy it warms my heart so much. Also; I’m still always a slut for nicknames/petnames. (I feel like they’re gonna start with that soon and I can’t wait)
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: …….I don’t know if there is anyone
- My happily ever after for them: IT’S HAPPENING BABY