okay yeah, so remember the code WE had to crack in order to get the trailer? remember all those passwords? they’re all tiny little clues about important things of this season. let’s see:
- 117 (million dolars)
- 2436 (Meredith’s number)
- Demarco (the beer deliver werewolf guy)
- Brett (yet another of the werewolves)
- Jordan (Parrish’s first name)
- Hexagon (the shape that the lacrosse stick left in the wereshewolf’s corpse)
- Tomahawk (the weapon used by the Mute)
- Truth (alongside with the moon and the sun; the only things that can’t be hidden - I’m putting this one in italics because I believe there’s much more about it)
- Thermowire (the weapon used by Violet)
- Decade (I think this one is yet to be solved?? can’t remember)
- Yellow (reference to Derek’s eyes, I believe)
- Violet (our fav assassin cutie)
- Control (maybe a reference to Liam? to Stiles’ speech? to Malia? idk there are too many possibilities)
- Mute (the assassin with no mouth, clearly voldy’s bro)
- Iglesia ( means ‘church’ - Derek was buried and de-aged underneath it)
- Satomi (the werewolf woman that was in oak creek with Noshiko)
Okay, here’s the thing: I believe some of these words will be more important than they may seem. I still haven’t figured much out about these, but I do have a theory:
Some of them might be interrelated. Right now I’d say there are AT LEAST two: Demarco and Truth. So, we heard Demarco saying that sentence to calm himself down (to CONTROL himself), and I’ve done some of my research (not all of it; I’m a natural born procrastinator). Turns out that sentence is a quote from Buddha (thought simplified from it’s original form): “Three things cannot be hidden: the sun, the moon, the truth”. We also saw the cute wereshewolf saying it as well. So we can deduce that this might be a pack thing, like, something that has been instructed to the members of a pack. Now, I want to believe the teen wolf team did their research with some purpose other than this connection, and we know it’s a quote from Buddha, and we also know that buddhism is more common in Asia, so I think we can assume that this pack might have something to do with Satomi and, on top of that, we know that she’s going to come back soon.
Now, this is were my theory gets blurry and maybe not so logical, but more intuitive. I believe all this means that a part of Satomi’s pack is still alive and werewolfing around, and that Demarco and the cute wereshewolf (can’t remember her name) were part of it. Now we also know that Parrish is a supernatural being, and he’s worth quite a lot of money (/shrieks/ 5 MILLION! yet not as much as lydia and scott (I’ll talk about this later)). Maybe he is a werewolf, but if he was a normal werewolf just like Demarco, he would be worth much less money. Therefore, either he isn’t a werewolf and he’s some kind of strange weresomething, or he’s the alpha of some pack; possibly the one with Satomi, Demarco and the wereshewolf. Obviously, I can’t assure you anything; I’m just putting the possibilities over the table.
Now, as in The Benefactor: I don’t think he’s Parrish. If he were to be The Benefactor, would he include himself on the list? Yes, maybe it’s a distraction but, if he did it just as a cover, why would he make himself worth so much? (sorry, I can’t explain myself very well 'cause I’m not a native english speaker, I’m doing my best) What I’m trying to say is I think that if Parrish was The Benefactor, he wouldn’t make himself worth 5 million.
Another reason why I don’t think he is The Benefactor is because Scott’s pack members seem to be the ones who are most worthy (Scott’s on top of the list, being worth 25 million). The conclusions I’m taking from this fact are:
- The Benefactor knows how dangerous or powerful (we still don’t know why he/she’s taking supernatural beings down, it may be for revenge, or it may be to be the only one in town, or so no one will be strong enough to stop him from doing something probably bad) they are.
- The Benefactor knows them personally and probably holds some kind of grudge against them.
In case that the first conclusion was the actual one, there are plenty of possibilities as to his or her identity. The second one would reduce the probabilities a lot. I think the fandom’s main suspects right now are Chris, Parrish, Gerard, the Calaveras and Peter. Imo, as I said before, I don’t think it’s Parrish. I don’t think it’s Chris either (or at least I HOPE SO). Right now I think the most probable ones might be Gerard and maybe even *gasps* Deucalion, since we know he isn’t dead. I don’t really know about Peter tbh, we can never trust him that’s true, and we know he would do ANYTHING to get his alpha status back, so he might be. I just don’t know. I think we’ll have to wait a few more episodes to be able to make an actual suspect list.
Oh, and these are the ones I think will be in the third part of the deadpool: Peter, Malia, Liam (if he isn’t, then we should consider his stepfather a suspect, since he was introduced very quickly and without apparent nor meaningful reason) and Satomi. Tho I’m probably missing someone totally unexpected and important, because the odds are practically never in my favor.
To everyone who has read this: feel free to send me messages with theories so we can discuss about it!