My random thoughts on Arrow 6x10
Hi all, I finished my second viewing of Arrow this morning with my hubby so I thought I would share my thoughts on the new episode!
- Bertinelli- Huntress reference! They are acknowledging her existence again. And it being a sensitive point with Felicity, too funny. Now that the family’s leader has been killed, does this mean we might see her again to come take over the reins? Or have the effectively removed the family line from the show altogether now?
- BS can blow evil kisses now – no siren cry? My husband tried to defend this saying it was a whisper cry, or her powers are from another world and we know nothing about them. The last part is probably true, which translates the writers are pretty much making it up as they go. Oh well.
- 21st all-nighter, Felicity? What about hot steamy married sex? I suppose they could have some fun during a lunch break or something lol
- I love seeing Thea up and walking again.
- Felicity sweeping Oliver for bugs scene was cute to me for some reason.
- Oliver and Thea’s scene – I love it. “You will always be my speedy.” I’m not crying, that’s just allergies.
- So the bad guys just suddenly reveal that they are all working together? So anti-climactic after the audience got the big reveal at the end of the winter finale. I thought they would drag it out for a bit longer, at least the Anatoly and Vigilante pieces. What a waste of the Oliver/Anatoly dynamic to just have that reveal with all the others. It had no emotional weight whatsoever.
Is it just me – but does Cayden James look impressed with Oliver every time he does something cool? I notice this on the second viewing. I think this sets up some of the spec out there that he may not be as evil as we all think, or his motives are different. I hope so, just to liven things up.
Oliver’s good luck to the other team was kind of cool, to be honest. It really shows how much his character has grown. I actually would be perfectly fine if they stayed two teams, but ended up working together on big fights.
- The newbies are being overly sensitive about this whole thing. Especially Curtis, since he tracked and followed Felicity during the whole Helix situation.
- I’m sorry Lance and Thea, but BS can stay evil for all I care. Thank you very much.
- Yay Diggle getting his hand fixed!
- Married Olicity - They were still able to function as a team without it ruining everything? Gasp! Who would have thought? (only all of us)