I always want to see more acrobatic stuff with Raz. :)
It took awhile but here! Seriously, I love that there’s a plausible reason for Raz being so good at the platformer puzzles in Psychonauts. I wonder if he visits his family at the circus sometimes to perform super fancy stunts with some psychic abilities added in for extra showy-ness :’D My sister is also struggling through the Meat Circus level currently, and I couldn’t help drawing something for it Ovo;;; wish her luck
Also, kind of unrelated, I bet the Aquatos have circus animals. Like elephants. Or a tiger Raz has become really close with because one day he found out he could talk to her :’)
09•04•2016 // my spread last week! decided to have a color scheme to stick to, which is blue. i kinda messed everyth up because i was just randomly pasting stuff to fill the empty space tho ): also doodled some cuties to cure my boredom 😌
Today while leaving the con, while talking about Steven Universe, the Zoo popped up and then a friend started singing the “We’re Going to the Zoo” song from Milo Murphy’s Law and then this idea quickly popped in my head.
This is I think the 1st time I’ve drawn Amethyst (I messed up on coloring her arm at first) and I definitely need to practice Pearl (tho’ I got a little bit better toward the end)
Some childhood pics for my Voltron/Big Hero 6 AU! In this AU, Shiro has been adopted into the Holt family at a young age; I wanted to draw what he and Matt would look like in their childhood days ;w; Also baby Katie/Pidge! I think Shiro adored Katie the moment he met her and he wanted to hold her all the time! Matt would fight with him often over this X’’D Katie ends up being very spoiled LOL
(Hhhhh forgive my sketchy additions, I’m too tired to properly color them up’’’’’’ Please click the images, tumblr destroys the quality as always!!)
- A tutorial on SKINTONES!!! I’m til working on getting it perfectly but this is what I know SO FAR. Basically, here i’m drawing ELIZA from SKULLGIRLS. For her skin, i used REDS and BROWNS for her darker skintone! Tho yes don’t forget the sketch first–
- I mix the color until i find a good BASE color for her skin which might turn out a little light at first, but DW you’ll be darkening it later. I messed up because coloring big cells, you have to do it continuously so that you don’t overlap some of the translucent pain and make awkward lines. To do that, you need a lot of water in the color!!
- I did kinda mess up and make it TOO light because i didn’t take in consideration the color that would be taken off when i erased the PENCIL lines to ink the COLORED lines, but yeah, i DARKENED the colors to make the dark lineart.
- This is where I began shading using more watery colors again, this time more red than brown where the skin would flush because more blood capillaries!! I made sure to test it on a piece of paper first so that it wouldn’t be too red or too dark or too light!! There’s little room for mistake in watercolors so always have test paper! THAT’S FOR DARKER SKIN!!
- For lighter skin I only use red! I have a variety of reds, but the sennelier one’s always pull through for me. Here i’m drawing Kel’s OC, Fay who is paler than a sheet of paper, so a good example for what I do with pale/fair-skinned characters.
- I actually use the paper as the base [hence being as pale as a sheet of paper], coloring right into the flushed areas of the skin. I don’t even touch the paper, it usually works out.
- I actually forgot to take a picture of the linearting and the part where I darkened it separately, so here’s two of it. I still use a light pinkish color to line him, but I also darken the flushed areas so he looks alive at least and not like a corpse, and that’s pretty much how I do skin tones!
- I can do the same method for all skin tones using the method from where I drew ELIZA, a base, then darken the flushed areas, line, etc. This is just a basic HOW2DO things for reference, so I wouldn’t limit myself to just these colors, you can be barney, you can be the hulk, whatever your heart desires. Hope this helps!!1!
I mean, I agree that Pepper has the right to protect herself, I mostly just disagree with the way she went about doing it. She kinda pressured him to just stop being messed up, but then again my interpretation is kinda tainted because she reminds me of a friends abusive ex
The thing is that Tony is suffering in a way that a lot of people are not equipped to deal with. My mom actually had to sit in with my therapist to learn the best way to help me cope with things. Pepper didn’t react well, but who’s to say who would? I’m sorry that it was colored by your friend’s abusive ex tho, hope their face melts off.
is your room messy or clean? mmmmmmm clean in the morning & messy in the evening
what color are your eyes? brown. really dark brown its almost black hghghg i dont rlly lik e
do you like your name? why? eehh im OK. i used to not like it bc the pronounciation gets messed up often + ppl tease me for the meaning (clarity/transparency, like they pretend they cant see me but rlly its just light teasing) tho i dont mind now lmoa
what is your relationship status? single i plan to stay so wink wonk
describe your personality in 3 words or less done that
what color hair do you have? dark brown @ my roots and lighter in the ends idk if its the remaining dye or bc i suck at taking care of my hair ldfhjdgf
what kind of car do you drive? color? dude i wish i could drive id heely tf out of this world
where do you shop? i???? dont know. generic places like h&m and thrift stores
how would you describe your style? basic jjjjjjj im too cheap for cute clothes lmfao