The Cast of Final Fantasy XV as YouTubers
Okay, so I’ve actually been wanting to do this for a long time because I love YouTubers of all kinds and I can totally see each and every one of these dorks as video-making losers we would all love.
I just wanted to give you all a quick list of cute head-canons to inspire you with, featuring The Chocobros and guest star Ravus.
- Has three separate YouTube channels to accommodate his many talents, because Ignis refuses to be the type of man who would give cooking advice to the youth of Lucis and not teach first time moms how to knit their children pink and purple booties.
- From his most popular to least popular channels: Cooking With Ignis, Knit One Purl Two, and The Fundamentals of Cosmogony.
- Do not be fooled, this man knows how to garter stitch and will make sure you know how to in ten minutes or less or his name isn’t Ignis Scientia.
- He posts videos once per channel, three times a week at the exact same time, and there are no vacations for this man - he is committed to making himself a part of your daily routine.
- Food puns.
- His Cosmogony videos are much like your college classes, however, can your Professor summon fire and explain complicated mechanics with only a moogle and a chocobo finger puppet before an array of elaborate backgrounds? Think about that.
- He’s come up with new recipes mid-video before and all of his viewers love it.
- He’s the third most subscribed YouTuber.
Ravus Nox Fleuret
- Do you know what fucking Flower Power is, my friend? Well, you do now, because Ravus dishes those details with finesse and bad words and he does not give a shit if you care about the behavior of the Brahma Kamal in the wild or not.
- This boy loves him some flowers, he is downright obsessed with their beauty, meaning, and whether or not they have the properties to kill you.
- His YouTube channel is called Petal To The Metal and he hates it; the only reason he kept the name is because he couldn’t think of a more clever one and because Ignis was the one who decided on the line. Who can deny that pretty face?
- However, it does apply, because he is not your everyday botanist - no. He’ll let you know every gorgeous detail about a bloom and then explain how it can be used to poison your party guests when they next come over for tea.
- He does not hate your hate comments, in fact, he’ll post them all over social media (username included) and proceed to roast you on livestream with the rest of his fans.
- He’s the second most subscribed YouTuber of the group because he’s super hot and appeals to your inner petty bitch.
- Have you ever wanted to be a film star? Prompto doesn’t, but he’ll sure as hell film your next three music videos for a heck of a deal. His channel is all about making movies, short films, live comics, and taking you for a spin behind the scenes of the small screen - he’s not famous yet, folks.
- His favorite things to film are his friends and he’s super into vlogging, known to interview everyone when they’re hanging out, especially Ignis. You and everyone else knows he’s got a thing for the master of all.
- Prompto reads every single comment - EVERY single one, and he makes the time to reply when he can. He likes to be close to his fans.
- His YouTube channel is called Through The Lens and it’s classic, cozy, and only a little gay when the boys are around.
- Sometimes, he likes to make personal vlogs by himself to talk to his subscribers about his fears and anxiety; he gets a lot of peace from their good feedback.
- He’s only filmed one horror video - it didn’t end well.
- He’d the top most subscribed YouTuber; everyone LOVES Prompto.
Noctis Lucis Caelum
- Just your average Let’s Player, folks. Noctis’ channel is full of Grade B gaming runs and Grade A hilarity.
- Not very original, his YouTube is called kingdreamy247 - for any of you that don’t know, it’s also his PSN username - and he wreaks havoc upon the gaming community with his absolute favorite series - Assassin’s Creed.
- He dies a lot, so expect most playthroughs to be three times longer than you would expect, and for the word ‘FUCK’ to be said in succession multiple times per video.
- Never fear, his content does not end there, for he is an absolute sucker for review videos - from games to gear, he’s got you covered if you ever want to know which brand is the best in his book.
- He LOVES opening your fanmail and will make the biggest deal out of fanart given to him, posting it up on his wall every time he gets a new piece. His father - the true King Dreamy - does not really approve of so much mail coming into the Citadel, but so long as it’s checked for any threat, he lets it go.
- His only special guest has always been Prompto.
- He’s down low on the Most Subscribed list; he doesn’t talk about it.
- Are you ready for a walk on the wild side? Ever wanted to rough it in the wild but unsure if you would actually survive? Well, don’t you worry your pretty head, because the big guy has got your back and he’ll show you how to with
or withouta shirt.
- Cup Noodle is the name of the channel and he really doesn’t give a fuck if you question it, because first of all, Cup Noodles are the best thing in the world and he doesn’t need your opinion on how to properly name a YouTube channel that actually correlates with the topic.
- Posting twice a week, Gladio will take you straight to camp with his informative videos: Knots for Dummies, or a fan favorite, How to Prepare a Survival Cup Noodle Pts. I-VI.
- The big guy doesn’t accept fanmail or gifts of any sort, but he does accept phone numbers, ladies.
- Be sure to check out a new series addition to his channel: Braving the Beasts, an inside look to handling threats in the great outdoors - coming to you later this year, if he feels like going through with it.
- He’d be higher on the Most Subscribed list if he didn’t take so many vacations from the internet. Still, he’s somehow higher on the scale than Noctis.