Lily Luna isn’t just just sweetest and cutest of the Potter-Weasley kids. She’s also the toughest. I mean, who wouldn’t be tough if you grew up with two older brothers and another guy who was pretty much her brother at this point (Teddy) always standing up for her, and teaching her how to protect herself. (Let’s not her vast amount of cousins, who would hex anybody who even thought about hurting her)
- In her first year, a guy is picking on her for being a ginger (I mean gingers pretty much run Hogwarts at this point but sssshhh) and is pulling in her hair and stuff. She’s about to turn around and absolutely destroy the guy verbally, but he’s suddenly sprouting boils like its nobodies business.
- Lily Luna doesn’t even have to turn around to know that, if she did, she would find James hiding around a corner, grinning after having perfected the hex for the first time.
- in her third year, a bunch of older girls are taunting her about her not so feminine choice of appearance (I’d like to think that she cuts her hair really short around third year, simply because her brothers said it would look good on her), saying rude things about how it makes her look “butch” and just many of the general insults.
- She’s preparing herself to hex them when two figures appear behind her, Albus and Scorpius, who look about ready to kill.
- Sometimes, however, her family and friends know that they shouldn’t step in, that they should let her handle some situations on her own, as she knows they can.
- That’s why, when she’s in her fifth year, and a guy gropes her under her ropes in the corridor, they contain their anger and refuse to step in. It takes merely a millisecond before Lily Luna is turning around and using her fist to break his nose.
Tbh everyone says Dip should be a Ravenclaw but I think that's wrong. He's smart, sure, but he also doesn't care about having to get his hands dirty if he needs to. He'd def be a Slytherin.