- Harry: As soon as you walked into the house and made eye contact with Harry you felt a tension in the air. You took your heals off and walked over to Harry who was on his phone reading through Twitter not obtaining anything he was reading. His eyes continued to scan the screen ignoring your presence until he threw his phone onto your lap. "do you think I am dumb?" He asked after your eyes skimmed over the headline which read '[Y/N] spotted with a hot boy who isn't Harry Styles.' You shake your head at the nonsense displayed on the screen. "You honestly have to be kidding me Harry. Are you believing is garbage?" You asked locking his phone and putting it on the side table. "I see no reason not to since you aren't denying it." He says crossing his arms. "Babe, this is the same website that started the rumor that Zayn was actually a transgender." You laughed and he didn't seem to amused by your poking fun at the website. "babe, I would never cheat on you." You sighed standing up trying to show your assertiveness to the boy who towered over you. "Pictures don't lie [Y/N]." He stated anger beaming through his green eyes. "your right those photos aren't lying because I'm hugging my fucking cousin you complete dumb ass! Remember he came to visit like 3 months ago and he literally stayed in the house." You said raising your voice at the end of each sentence. His face dropped in embarrassment, he should have realized the all too familiar face of your cousin in the picture. "Damnit baby, I'm sorry." He almost whispered to you, defeat in his voice as he uncrossed his arms. "Yeah, you should be." You said crossing your arms. "If anyone, I thought you would know not to trust everything you see on the media." He wrapped his arms around you in attempt to hug you. "I know that was just so dumb. I'm so sorry." He mumbled into your neck. "It's okay. Just ask me first and let me explain, okay?" You said uncrossing your arms. "deal." He snickered.
- Niall: He was fine all morning, the night before replaying in his mind as he got dressed to go to band practice as you slept in the bed, which he wished he could still be in. When you woke up alone you couldn't stop thinking of last night and sent a few cheeky texts to Niall. He didn't answer but he did open them so you just assumed he was too busy to reply. You clean up around the house for a while the stared to cook dinner as Niall came home. He marched his way to your shared bedroom as soon as he saw you. You brushed it off but once the meal was done and you didn't hear a noise from upstairs you decided you should go check on Niall. As you walked into your room you saw your blond boyfriend spread eagle on the bed with his head buried into the pillow, face down. "Baby, dinner is ready." You whispered, he answered with a hiccuped breath. "Babe is everything okay?" He didn't answer. "Ni, baby turn around and talk to me." He turned his head and you were greeted with blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. "Whats the point of me even being in the band." You cocked your eyebrow at him. "There's a rumor that I left the band and some fans are like happy about it." He sobbed "I'm not good enough am I?" He asked as he chocked out another sob. "Nialler, you shouldn't let the fans get to you like this. You shouldn't read the negative stuff, you and I both know you deserve to be where you are more than anyone else. So don't let a few fans with the clear unpopular opinion ruin your day." I said as I slid my hand up his shirt to scratch his back lightly. "It just hurts, yanno." You continued your scratching as he continued to rant. "You probably think this big man who dominated last night is so sensitive and weak." He said after his rant fully rolling over. "oh no baby, your sensitive side turns me on so much." You said causing him to chuckle. "There's that smile I love to see." You said kissing his cheek and running your finger along his stomach. "Now come eat, and forget about what those dumb girls say." You said kissing his temple. "God I love you." He mumbled as you walked away.
- Zayn: You were fuming as you sat there waiting for your best friend to arrive back at your shared flat. The hook up in your car made you want to break everything that he owned in this house. You stared at the paused tv screen which showed Zayn laying with a girl in the white Mercedes Benz that your father gave you and you still owned. You were not really mad that he took your car without your permission it was more about the fact that he slept with some random girl in the car. You looked at the picture of you and Zayn standing with Mickey and Goofy at Disney World which you flipped faced down. Even looking at his photographed face made you want to knock yourself out with a rock. Another hour rolled by before you heard a few masculine laughs that wasn't his and then heard him tell his company he will meet them upstairs. He strolled into the main room and looked at the screen which is almost impossible to ignore. "Whatcha doing [Y/N]?" Zayn giggled at the screen. "You think this is funny?" You asked, anger evident in your voice. "you think stealing my car and sleeping with a random girl is funny?" You were now standing, meeting eye to eye with Zayn. "You don't re-" you didn't give him time to finish his sentence. "That's my car Zayn and just because you are some famous person now doesn't mean you get to dick around with whatever you like!" You yelled. "[Y/N] calm down." He said putting his hands up in defense. "how dare you tell me to calm down!" You were so angry, your eyes were budging out of your head. Zayn took the yelling for a few more minutes until he finally interrupted you. "that's you!" He yelled, causing you to stop. "what?" You asked clearly confused. "that was after Niall's party, you got shit faced so I brought you to the car and laid with you. See, you can see your pink dress with the black bottom." He pointing to the dress that was clearly yours. You covering your mouth, hating yourself for everything you just said to him. "I love you [Y/N], you're my best friend. I would never do anything like that... Especially in your car." He said smirking at you. "I love you too Zayn, and I'm sorry I just lost my head." You signed wrapping your arms around his waist as he immediately swallowed you in a hug. "It okay, you were jealous." He giggled. "I was not jealous!" You said hitting his chest. "it's okay, I get jealous sometimes too." He said letting you go and retreating to his friends.
- Liam: He was wrapped up in your arms sobbing, all the articles about his break up and the whole scandal tore him to pieces. His most recent girlfriend admitted to cheating on him more than once the night before their 2 year anniversary, this day was more than 3 months ago. The media just caught up with the news and having the whole incident thrown back in his face made his heart hurt more than anything. He thought he found the girl of his dreams, he was ready to spend the rest of his life with her, but she evidently had different plans. Soon enough he calmed himself down and tried to rid his eyes of tears. "It kills me, just thinking about it." He sighed keeping his head in the crook of your neck as you two continued to lay down. "Thank you for always being there." He said kissing you neck lightly and looking up to you. "Anytime Liam." You smiled as you traced the tattoo on the forearm that lays across your body. You loved Liam, always has and always will. You two grew up as neighbors and vowed to stay friends right before his first audition for the X-Factor. "[Y/N], do you think I will ever meet the right girl?" He questioned causing you to chuckle. "There are so many girls out there, and one day you will find the perfect girl and live in a little suburban area with your million dollar record label and pet chihuahua." You joked causing him to spit out a laugh. "And if all else fails we live together and grow happily old together with Mr. Whiskers and a tall glass of whiskey." The tears were completely gone and substituted with his infectious laugh. "Part of me wishes she never told me yanno, I mean sure I've read the articles over the past few months but I never thought they would be true." He said crossing his arms. "She really got me." The room fell silent as we watched the ceiling fan spin. "Liam, you deserve the world, and don't you ever forget that." You whispered. "I promise I won't." He smiled his eyes shifted close.
- Louis: Louis was currently sitting across from you with his arms crossed. The stare down between you two was so intense that you could feel it in your bones. "This is a waste of my time." You said standing up and going to walk away. "isn't everything?" He questioned. "what's that supposed to mean?" You snarled biting your lip. "According to everyone I'm a waste of your time." He said pulling the box of death sticks out of his pocket. "and apparently these are more worth it." You gasped at the box of cigarettes that now sit in front of you on the table. "You and I both know those aren't mine." You use to smoke, a lot more than your average teenager should, but you went cold turkey last year on your 20th birthday. In no way was that your decision but Louis wanted you to, so you did. "This box may not be yours, but this is exact type of cigarettes which were in your hand when these pictures were taken." He slid his phone across the table. You scoffed at the picture and read through the article that claimed that you've been smoking since you were 14 and the article stated that you had no intention of stopping. "You know what these things can do to you [Y/n], are you trying to die?" He asked. "I can't even bare the thought of having to lose you, and I read all these tweets and see all these photos of you smoking it makes me sick." He was now squeezing the bridge of his nose. You had no idea why he was getting so bent about this. "Louis I haven't smoked in a year, and not to mention this picture was taken before I even met you." You explained sliding the phone back at him. "So next time know your facts before you come to question me and stress yourself out." You then threw the pack of cigarettes back at him and walked away.