BH6 Headcannons pt.2
i made a part two since you guys seemed to really like my first one.
- Game nights with the nerd gang are utter madness.
Wasabi is near impossible to beat at Jenga (since he’s a physics major
and knows a few tricks). Gogo murders
everyone at Mario Kart (if she has a blue shell she will show no mercy), and
don’t get me started on monopoly.
- Hiro likes to believe that he’s manly, which
everyone replies with “sure, Hiro.”
- While Fred isn’t gifted in the sciences like his
friends he is however gifted in the arts.
He’s actually a really good artist and excels at creative writing.
- When Hiro starts his growth spurt he’s like
“Finally!” While his friends are upset because it dawns on them that “Soon our little brother won’t be so little
anymore.” Gogo is the most upset
because she was enjoying not being the shortest in the group anymore.
- Mochi was a birthday present to Cass from Hiro
and Tadashi. They were looking around town to find the perfect present for her
and stumbled upon a box in an alleyway with a kitten inside it. They took it home and presented it to their
Aunt. Unable to turn down the cute
kitten, Cass kept it and considers it to be the best birthday present she’s
- If the bh6 universe takes place in 2032 and Aunt
Cass is presumably in her late 30’s (38-39), it’s likely that Cass was born a
- Trying to run from Gogo is futile. The girl is pretty damn athletic and will
catch you. So if you’ve angered her,
it’s best to accept your fate.
- Even though Hiro knows Cass isn’t his Mom, he
can’t help but see her as one since he was too young to remember his own.
- When Hiro is old enough to get his learners
permit, he relies on his friends to teach him how to drive since Aunt Cass is busy
managing the café (and he was too young to take driver’s ed in high school). Gogo and Wasabi argue over who should get to
- If the nerd gang ever found out that Hiro had a
crush on someone, they would tease him relentlessly about it (as big siblings
- When the gang can’t decide on something, whether
it be about where to go for lunch or what movie to watch, to avoid fighting
they roll “the decision cube” which
is basically a dice with one of their names written on each side (it was
- Aunt Cass has a tattoo that she keeps covered up
from her rebellious days.