BTS as the Mafia + How He Met You
|||Anon asked: I really liked your mafia monsta x post and was wondering if you could do something similar for got7 and bts?|||
Rap Monster/Kim Namjoon
- Was a CEO of a large company when he decided to make some more money and started getting involved in shady business
- One of the most chill leaders in the industry
- But his easygoing personality is also one of his scariest traits as he doesn’t give a shit about killing and never thinks twice
- That’s what gets him in trouble most of the time as he somehow always end up killing the wrong person
- He’s so good at his job that no one even suspects that this CEO is also a mafia boss
You were the president of a rival company and had beef with him since before he even started his gang. He always wanted to persuade you to sell your company to him but you were too stubborn, so he thought that now he has a lot of skillful members maybe he could threaten you. One day he barged into your office.
“What the heck? Do you even know what knocking means?”
“Just shut up and listen to me. I’m going to give you one last chance to sell me your company and well if you don’t comply things will become ugly.”
“Kim fucking Namjoon, did you just threaten me?” you asked him pulling your gun out from under the table. “Because if you did, I swear to god…”
He didn’t plan for this turn of events and as much as he was surprised he couldn’t keep his laughter in.
“Woah, woah, Y/N. We have been friends for a long time now, haven’t we? Maybe I should have taken a different approach. How about you and me start this over by getting to know each other better?”
- Can sweet talk people to do anything
- That’s why he’s the best at making new allies and ties, bribing officials
- Everyone tends to trust him quickly and he uses this for his advantage
- Doesn’t like getting his hands dirty and would rather talk his way out if possible
- But when it’s not, that’s still okay with him as he can handle various kinds of weapons just as well as his tongue
You caught wind of the fact that your boss is helping the mafia in exchange for many and wanted to report him. Unfortunately Jimin got to you first. He was leaning against your car waiting for you. Before you had time to react he got your car keys and pushed you inside securing you in your seat.
“So a little bird told me that you were about to make a very stupid decision.” he told you taking out his knife and tracing the lines of your collarbone.
“I prefer not to make a mess so how about we make a deal as well?”
“I don’t need your filthy money.”
“Oh how brave! I guess I should offer you something else instead then.” he said starting the car and taking off with you in it.
- A lot of people think he’s too clumsy for this job as he tends to screw up before he even starts
- But if it’s his lucky day he’s the 2nd most deadly man in the gang
- His specialty - explosives
- He likes to make a big entrance and for it to be really grand he makes all of the bomb and stuff himself
- Enjoys the view of severed limbs spattering around, this feeling helps him realize just how amazing he his at what he does and how fascinating, strong and big his explosions are
He wanted to blow you up so bad but when you despite the short amount of time managed to catch and throw back one of his grenades he decided to have you no matter what.
“Hey, that’s not very nice!! I could have gotten hurt.” he shouted.
“Are you being serious right now?”
“I always am. You see I got you right where I wanted to. Look around.” you looked down and saw that somehow you managed to get into his mine field.
“I like you and wouldn’t rather press this button so you have two choices, either I watch you go boom or you come with me.” he smirked.
- Was the vice president of the company, so is now stuck with almost the same amount of work
- He takes care of the companies legal stuff and makes sure the gangs illegal one doesn’t catch anyones’ attention
- He’s so done with this job and would rather go on some missions to blow off some steam
- But he’s only taken on them when it’s really necessary or when there’s not enough people
- And that’s a shame as he’s crazy good with guns, especially long range ones, as he has been practicing every day
You made a contract with their company but somehow a they lost a hefty amount of money. Knowing that this was not a simple coincidence he decided to have a meeting with you.
“I think we have to discuss some things.” he stated.
“What do you want? I don’t have your money.”
“I never even said anything about money.” he smirked and then you understood that you told him too much before it even began. Hoseok stood up and went to your chair. He took your chin in his hands made you look at him.
“You know all of this shit makes me really tired and irritated and I wouldn’t want to take out my frustrations on you, so you better give me back all the money till evening or we will have to have a few more meetings just like this.”
- He’s an assassin but doesn’t like calling his job that and would rather say that he takes care of business
- Sharp, precise, quick, silent, deadly
- Can’t think straight when he’s tired and even managed to miss some targets (only to get them later) when he feel asleep waiting for them
- Practices with Hoseok every single day but only because he’s the one who’s asking
- Sometimes likes to go “hunting” at nights and you should pray that you never meet him on days like that
You searched for him because you knew he would be the only one to take your request. He looked at you from the bottom up.
“Aren’t you too young to be asking things like that?”
“You sure? You’re really short.” he laughed.
“I didn’t come here to be made fun of. So will you do it? Will you kill my father?” you asked. This time he looked at you with serious eyes.
“Okay but you can keep the change.” he said handing you back all the money you gave him. You quickly turned around to catch him just before he disappeared into the darkness.
“Because you asked me nicely and also because I hope to see you again someday.”
- He doesn’t have a particular job in the group as he’s mostly here to make sure that the members don’t make too much trouble for themselves and other gangs
- Knew Namjoon since high school and was asked to come help
- The gang would most likely fall apart without him as their chill leader tends to forget his duties more often than not
- He’s a skilled medic and that’s a very big advantage for the gang as they don’t have to go through the hassle of explaining what happened in the hospitals
- As much as he can save you from the verge of death, medical equipment in his hands can also turn into very dangerous tools as he can kill you slowly and painfully with the poisons he makes
You were part of the gang and trained under him to treat the injured.
“I see you’re getting pretty good at this.”
“That’s because you’re the one teaching me.”
“How about I show you one more of my tricks.” he said taking you over to the medical cabinet and taking all kind of drugs out.
“Oh, I know what you’re trying to do but I’m already more than experienced in making poison.” you smirked.
“Is that so? Maybe we should start some private lessons so you could teach me your way.”
- Smug and sassy 24/7
- Everyone who meets him for the first time want to punch him in the face
- And a lot of people try to do that but he has great, quick reflexes and easily evades them
- Started from simple piracy but now can literally hack into anything but usually brags about it too soon and gets caught
- That’s how he got recruited, he was about to go to jail when Namjoon noticed his talent and bailed him out
You two had a bit of a show down in cyber space and so after that he decided to track you down. He found you in a coffee shop on the other side of town. He walked in and sat down opposite you.
“And who might you be?” you looked up from your computer screen. He caught your gaze and smirked.
“Jungkook?!” you almost spat your drink. “How did you find me? I hid my location.”
“Did you really think that silly protection of yours could stop me? But I’m not here for that. I’m here for you.”
A/N: Ahh I finally did it!! 😃 Anyhow, feel free to request more scenarios, reactions etc, I keep up with a lot of groups, both male and female!! 😊