• hates sports
• spends literally all his money on food
• food is the only thing he enjoys tbh
• teleported to texas that one time he saw a cockroach
• has no time for love or romance
• given up on life
• just wants to be left alone, really
I love anime because of the way it can be anything. Artistic, intellectual, targeted at kids or adults or everyone, sometimes stupid and often engaging, adrenalin pumping or a complete mindfuck of a narrative maze. That because these shows or movies or shorts are animated and Japanese would limit them somehow or relegate their potential to one type of creation is baffling.