a part of me
still holds onto us.
unable to let go,
unable to clear my mind of you.
unable to peel off your name
that’s engraved in my heart
and the heaviness that follows with every letter that falls
all the memories
and all the laughter.
All the love.
Not wanting to cut the cord that
connects me with you
Not wanting to forget
the way you used to look at me
and the butterflies that made it hard to breathe
but helped me learn to fly again.
Not willing to let go of the map that leads to you
cause our paths were meant to intersect
I ran in the opposite direction but
Everything leads back to you,
and the way you kissed me that night.
My first kiss, my first love.
More than anything
wanting you to be my last.
But this time seems like the last,
I need to let you go
because you already did
are not there
are not here
and I need to remind my heart
Do you really think that there is one perfect mate? How can you be certain to find them? And if you find them,
are they really the one for you or do you only think they are? What if the person you’re meant to be with
never appears? Or she does, but…
but you’re too distracted to notice? Let’s say God puts two people on earth and they are lucky enough
to find one another. But one of them gets hit by lightning. Well, then what? Is that it? Or perchance you meet someone new
and marry again. Is that the lady you should be with?
Or was it the first? When the two of them are side by side,
were they both the one for you…and you just met the first one first? Or is the second one supposed to be first?
Hi there! You’re about to witness a whole lot of word dump up ahead so fasten your seat belt, hold on tight, enjoy the ride!
Note: This is an extremely long post
101 reasons why Jikook/Kookmin is my ultimate OTP or 101 times Jikook made my heart flutter
1) When Jungkook tries to find reasonable excuses to hold Jimin’s hands (in which he usually succeeds). Example: A decent round of arm wrestling or a hand massage.
2) It’s nice to know Jungkook isn’t the only one who enjoys the occasion; Jimin does too, even comes up with the most absurd idea (like who arm wrestles while sitting 5ft apart? and knowing he will definitely lose?) urm 128 rounds, 128 losses…
3) The way Jimin ruffles Jungkook’s hair, as if to say “You did well, baby. I’m proud of you” or the way Jungkook leans into Jimin’s touch when he pats his hair.
4) When Jimin asked for kisses from Jungkook, but he panicked and jokingly pushed Jimin away, all the while grinning like the shy boy he used to be.
5) The moment Jimin asked for a peck on the cheek on Jungkook’s birthday but Jungkook just smiled at the camera.
6) When Jungkook softly answered “no” when asked by Jimin if he likes his hyung that much. He just couldn’t resist teasing hyung because of how adorable he would look afterward.
(Time frame: 3:45-4:10)
7) The numerous times Jungkook would wait for Jimin even though he keeps on complaining about Jimin’s sloth-like pace.
8) When they strut around the airport or basically anywhere, side by side. Even when others are way ahead they would take their own sweet time.
and of course, at the airport….
9) Jungkook probably feels that it’s a part of his responsibility to make Jimin happy, so more often than not he would try to joke around and comfort the older, even if it means turning himself into a dork.
10) The glistening look in Jungkook’s eyes whenever Jimin talks in interviews.
11) When Jungkook made Jimin wear a tiara at a fansign and called him princess.
12) The uniformity of Jimin’s Twitter hashtags when Jungkook is there with him. It’s always #JIMIN and #꾹, making it easier for trash like me to find what I’m looking for haha.
13) Jimin and Jungkook being domestic and sharing soggy cereal in one bowl, using one spoon. Also the many times they share drinks and food.
14) “I will sleep here with Jimin” while pointing at the top bunk of the caravan in Bon Voyage , which, for me, strengthens the possibility of them sleeping together in the dorm. Reminds me of this too: “Everyone, Jungkookie cuddles me to sleep”.
15) When Jungkook suddenly stepped in front of Jimin while he’s talking to apply lip balm on his lips. The hyungs’ reactions were gold. They were stuck to one another like glue the whole broadcast and It hit me hard.
16) The times Jimin said “I Love You” to the camera and Jungkook stared at him like he’s the one being confessed. 👣
17) Jungkook knows his limit when he makes fun of Jimin, always being there for his hyung when insecurity gets the better part of him and I think that’s very, very beautiful. 👣
18) It’s OBLIGATORY for me to include We Don’t Talk Anymore cover by JM and JK here. No explanation needed because I’m sure you feel the same way as I do.
19) When Jungkook waited for Jimin to complete the formation during his part in The Rise of Bangtan in Nanjing, then turned to Jimin and serenaded him.
Turns to fans…
20) Jungkook knows Jimin, remembers every single thing Jimin does better than the man himself. He’s quick to answer things pertaining to Jimin.
21) When Jimin fell down at Taipei airport, Jungkook wasn’t there because he was filming Flower Crew. He joined them a little while later for their Epilogue On Stage. However, on their way back to Korea, Jungkook made sure to stick close to Jimin and walked by his side until they checked in. The fact that Jungkook was there with him made me cry a little./okay lie/
22) When Jimin took a blanket and a soft, fluffy pillow and tucked Jungkook in, and made sure he’s comfortable enough. Also the fact that Jungkook didn’t even bother waking up and sleeping in the room.
23) The amount of times Jungkook and Jimin hang around with each other, usually accompanied by another member.
Big Bang Concert with Hoseok
At the waterpark with Jin
Eating Ramen at Hangang with Namjoon
24) “오~갖고 싶다” (Oh, I want you) That iconic moment in Now3 need I say more.
25) When Jimin hung around behind the camera while Jungkook was getting interviewed. 👣
26) When Jungkook squished behind Jimin when Jimin got his photo taken even though he could’ve gone away and NOT be in the camera.(Fancafe content)
27) When Jimin picked up a slice of cake and fed Jungkook in Bon voyage.
28) Jungkook’s way of carrying Jimin up bridal-style during Limbo game still has me feeling some kind of way, and I will not get tired of seeing it, not anytime soon i bet. (Every time it appears on my feed I’ll stare at it for hours)
29) How Jungkook’s ears perk up whenever Jimin says something. He’s extra attentive when it comes to Jimin. I don’t know if Jimin’s melodic voice gets him or what, cause if it is, boy I feel you. Example: Run! BTS in the US, when Jimin screamed “엄마ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ~~~~” (mommy~~) because he’s scared of the roller coaster and Jungkook was like “왜?” (why?)
30) When Jimin laughs an octave higher whenever Jungkook does something funny.
31) The way Jimin sat on Jungkook’s lap and how tight Jungkook pressed him against his chest in Summer Package Dubai.
32) Jungkook didn’t bother about the fans’ parents who sat across him because he needed to make his hyung look good and that was all that mattered.
33) After Jungkook hurt his back at Mama, Jimin took care of him at the airport, gently keeping his hand on Jungkook’s back the whole time they were walking.
34) The fact that Jungkook and Jimin monitor each others’ scenes when they’re filming, waiting around and constantly giving support.
35) When Jungkook and Jimin held hands on stage.
36) The No More Dream lift that has changed over the last couple of years.
37) That moment Jimin made siren sound when Hoseok told everyone that his sister liked Jungkook. I find it cute. (Sukira)
38) When Jimin and Jungkook being lovey-dovey at Manila Airport. 👣
39) Jungkook and Jimin still had their own photoshoot even though they’re both paired up with someone else. Also the iconic “Jeomsoon-ah, please be my baby’s mom” by Park Jimin.
40) Jungkook randomly barging in and interrupting Jimin’s vlive and just….the immense amount of flirting and eye-fucking throughout the whole video…caught me off guard. 👣
41) No matter how many times Jungkook messed around with him, Jimin didn’t have the heart to say stop. He couldn’t say no to Jungkook; that’s how soft he is for the maknae. But yea, speaking quite frankly, Jungkook didn’t even try. There are million other ways to piss someone off but what he did? nope, that’s not how you do it,boy haha. (Run BTS spy episode)
42) And it took 0.000001 sec for Jimin to say thank you to Jungkook. Although Jungkook kept telling him he’s handsome, something he rarely does, Jimin still couldn’t catch on;Still became flustered and shy afterward. It made me asdfjkl. (Undercover mission in Japan)
43) I love Jungkook’s determination. Jk’s inner monologue: I have to make Jimin hyung wear this goddamn headband *gets on his back and forces him to wear it*
44) When Jungkook pinched Jimin’s nipple the instant Jimin went in for a hug lol. (Fancafe content)
45) Jungkook and Jimin have no chills when they’re seated together at fansigning events. They pay attention to each other more than they do to their fans. (don’t get me wrong they still love their fans)
46) When Jimin pretended to be mad at Jungkook for not sitting beside him at a fansign, and how Jungkook played along,claiming his current seat was his original seat when it’s not lol.
47) When Jungkook snatched the snack from Hoseok’s hand for himself, but stopped and gave it to Jimin instead when Jimin asked to be fed.
48) The various times Jimin snakes his slightly smaller hands around Jungkook’s waist and shoulder, and sometimes when it seems that Jimin has difficulty standing after putting his hand on Jungkook’s arm, Jungkook would bend to better accommodate him.
look at him tiptoeing…
49) When Jimin back-hugged Jungkook (and kissed his shoulder from what i saw).
50) The cutest nicknames they gave for one another. 👣
Okay pause. I’m afraid I’ll have to break it down into two parts, as seeing how freaking long this has gotten ahaha. Part 2 will be posted really really soon~~~
happy Earthlings anniversary, it’s been a year since we got the most iconic peri scene, I love this beautiful gem so much and if you’re having a bad day just watch this and let her wonderful words touch your soul, she’s such a queen
Leighton: There are a bunch, but one that sticks out to me right now is the part in Brian date 2 where the kids are skipping rocks but Amanda thinks they’re just throwing rocks into the water. I also love Robert’s monologue about camping and almost have the whole thing memorized.
Vernon: There’s a line about Amanda eating string cheese by biting off the top of the string cheese like some kind of monster. This was a literal conversation Leighton and I had when I was eating a piece of string cheese like some kind of monster. Oh! Also the bit about Duchess Cordelia correctly guessing the winner of the Kentucky Derby was my favorite joke of the entire game.