Why is SKAM so popular,
you may ask.
If you’re new or feel the same, read this:
1. This show is super clever. You have to pay attention to every little detail, cause everything is for a reason.
2. It is from Norway. You haven’t heard much about what Norway is like, have you?
Neither have I. But now I think I’m falling in love with it when I start knowing more and more about this beautiful country.
3. It is happening live. YES, by LIVE I mean you get messages characters exchange and little parts of the episode which airs on fridays. You get these clues live like it was happening right now. And through the whole week almost everyday you get new clues.
4. Beautiful styling. Norwegian teenagers dress like they are taught that in school but you’ll never see expensive clothing or a new dress every freaking scene. They wear the same clothes combining them and looking incredible.
5. This TV show is KIND. Although characters make mistakes as if they were REAL people, they learn, grow and change. Real bad shit happens to them but they find their way out. They TEACH US.
6. The last but not least: ACTING SKILLS. These little young people act like they have been actors for a century. I’m honestly amazed by each one of them. They act 100 times better than hollywood stars of their age.
And I hope that after this show’s success they get discovered.
That is why it cannot and must not be copied in ANY remakes.