Will add more as time goes on
-David has a great voice (but thinks it’s not manly so hides it)
-can play guitar
-has great thighs (this applies from Mun as people lay on her thighs or sit on her legs, ULTIMATE SQUAT!!!!)
-great legs in general
-bisexual but not really sure
-has very conflicting feelings for Lingard
-sniper class (360 no scope)
-lots of cool war scars
-tries his best but makes things worse
-insecure as hell (never thinking he’s good enough)
-can’t cook at all
-ROTC in high school
-went through a rebel phase and never told anyone
-loves his brother a lot even after everything (me and my siblings always fight but I’m the end you love them)
-let Mari paint his nails once (well their moms gone so yeah)
-instead of making tree houses for his kids, THEY MADE FUCKING TRENCHES
-loves horror movies
-hates war movies
10. Peter Quill/Tony Stark, StarkQuill (Guardians of the Galaxy/Avengers)
I have waaaaaaaaay more. But I actually am struggling to remember them, soooooo. Yeah. Also just realised I love Matthew Crawley/Mary Crawley.
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6? Ooooh. Probably the scene on the beach with the hologram, *sobs*. But she has the human Doctor so it’s all good. (Ten/Rose)
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2? All that exist of it, there aren’t that many fanfictions (well at least in AO3, I haven’t tried Fanfiction.net of it yet, that I can remember) (Timehex)
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr avatar? Not Tumblr, but yes and wallpaper (not romantically tho, cause none of the wallpaper ones are good enough) (Vash/Wolfwood)
4. If 7 were to suddenly break up today, what would your reaction be? The Shadow King broke them up I’m sure of it. Or they got tired of having to use the Astral Plane. But I’d be very sad. (David/Syd)
5. Why is 1 so important? It’s SOOOOO important as it is a canonically gay relationship in the Doctor Who universe (like Charlie/Matteusz) and them killing Ianto left a very large gap. (Janto)
6. Is 9 a funny ship or a serious ship? Both. Matt and Foggy were friends since college and he is a big jokester, But Foggy would be even more worried about Matt than he usually is and he gets all paranoid at night.
7. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry? 1, 3, 4 and 7 (Janto, Vash/Meryl, Vash/Wolfwood and David/Sydney)
8. Out of all of the ships, which ship has the strongest bond? 1, Definitely. From day one you can just see how much they like eachother. And how angry and betrayed Jack was after the episode Cyberwoman. He really trusted Ianto and he probably felt really horrible. You can also see how strong their relationship becomes throughout the series and Ianto’s timely death.
9. How many times have you read/watched 10’s fandom? GotG and Avengers aren’t my strongest fandoms (though I adore them with all my heart) but like 2, 3 times.
10. Which ship has lasted the longest? Janto or Ten/Rose. Both develop throughout their respective series (and are actually (canon)
11. How many times, if ever, has 6 broken up? While their not 100% canon (it’s heavily implied though), about once on the beach. But now Rose has the duplicate so it’s all good.
12. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 8?
Both would. But if I had to pick one, Timehex, cause we have a time machine and a cowboy. Though both would easily survive.
13. Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
No. Though maybe they will have to in future seasons? I don’t know. (David/Syd)
14. Is 4 still together? Canonically they aren’t in a relationship. But even platonically, Wolfwood is dead, sooo no. (Vash/Woflwood)
15. Is 10 canon? Yeah, nah. While I’d love to see it in the upcoming film (representation yo.) it’d probably never happen. But it can easily in my world, and Quill grew up in space, sexuality probably barely exists.
16. If all ten ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win? 7. Cause David. He is RIDICULOUSLY powerful. (David/Syd)
17. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship? Not really. Maybe Mrs Quill through over protectiveness, and April has never really acted on anything so. No. (Charlie/Matteusz)
18. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond? Yeaaah, Janto. Hands fucking down. I just want my two immortal husbands please.
19. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page? Not really. There isn’t much content really. (Vash/Meryl)
20. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the ten ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all up forever, which ship would you sink? 3, I did ship them more, but then I realised Wolfwood and Vash had more chemistry so it’s more on the back burner. (Vash/Meryl)
I love Love live sunshine but it’s always a lil sad that all the girls look exactly the same so I wanted to, uh… draw my headcaons I suppose? Also it was a fun challange in character design. Hope You like them!!
Also, I have the group shop available as a print in my society6, and You can get 1st, 2nd and 3rd years separately as stickers/prints at myRedbubble <: Thanks for Your support!
insp. by @eggplantgifs and feat. special guest appearance by Marie France Dubreuil and Patrice Lauzon
Lifts are essential elements in any Ice Dance program. They are used to enhance the character, music and choreography of the dance. They are graded on a level scale and awarded Grades of Execution (GOEs). Levels are awarded based on difficultly in the form of difficult positions, change of positions, entry and exit features, and number of rotations. Unlike pairs lifts, in Ice Dance the lifted partner cannot be supported over the head of the lifter so the lifts are identified by the position of the lifter and are split into two categories: