↳ first appearance (in the chat) ↳ is this how you do it?? is this right? ↳ wow the emoticons are awesome ↳ why do you hate going to school!!! new semestar new start!! everyone cheer up ↳ I’m eating so well so there is a problem ↳ ye~~hello!! i’m hobi (english) ↳ I love you too (Japanese) ↳ now I’m in the middle of brushing my teeth !! chikachika
Decided to put all of my Ed Sheeran Divide feels/vibes/reviews in one post:
1) Eraser is a song that left me openmouthed and a little emotionally confused. The lyrical sharpness was like glass and I felt like I kind of understood why Ed took a year off. It is white noise on edge anger simmering below the surface of a whiskey glass or behind a thin curtain of some other deadly vice that helps to numb the price of fame. It’s saying I’m fine but really rocking backwards and forwards within yourself on the floor in a mess of self doubt and regret and just…It’s raw honesty and pride and pretty lies that are more palatable than the harsh truths he delivers within the guise of a steely F64 stream of consciousness ‘what the hell am I doing’It’s heads in hands and excess and the reality of dreams that were born from records and roadtrips and wondering how on earth you ended up here. It’s a little jaded but it’s also a red flag, the moments in life when your brain is steadily inching towards danger but is perhaps able to prevent itself from falling at the last second. It’s realising that perfection is not attainable and that everyone has scars but it’s also about learning to dance with the skeletons in your closet and beating a path for yourself no matter what.
2) Castle On The Hill sounds like its roots were tended by U2. It’s watching the sun rise from rooftops and rolling down hills. It’s playfights between couples where you laugh so hard you cry. It’s nostalgia and records and country lanes and cars and dancing in the rain. It’s holding hands and walking through villages where you know everyone by name. It’s cups of tea, nicknames and muddy English football matches. It’s board games and Sunday roasts and long kisses, leaning against brick walls. It’s radiant smiles and having a song and banter between friends. It’s falling in love hard and wholly where everything is like a film reel from a 50′s movie. It’s feeling infinite and having mates and loves who are forever.
3) Dive - I’m getting really big Stevie Wonder vibes. It’s bluesy with the hooked teeth of a guitar straight into your heart. It’s ragged desperate heartbreak and knowing you feel the stirrings of a person entering your inner world but being scared to jump over the cliff with them. It’s looking into their eyes after the beginnings of something that makes your heart race and saying “dammit I need to know you’re not going to break my heart.”
4) Shape Of You is all first dates and burning liquor and laughs in a crowded bar. It’s stumbling home through wet streets and slow dancing in the doorway. It’s hands in hair and running from a restaurant because you couldn’t pay. It’s watching the breaths of a lover in the dawn. It’s counting the freckles that adorn their stomach and back. It’s lingerie and home cooked meals and Netflix marathons and lazy Sundays when you realise you’ve fallen a little too far so all that you can do is keep falling hard.
5) Perfect is first dances and falling hard. It’s buying a ring because you look over one day and you think “If you walked away, my heart wouldn’t survive. I want to love you for every moment that I’m still alive (I’m writing this through a haze of emotion because this sums up every hope and dream I’ve ever had of the person who’ll love me despite all my hard stuff - wheelchair/anxiety/depression) This song is… true love. I’m going to go ahead and say that I think it’s true that that it’s better than Thinking Out Loud…)
6) Galway Girl is Irish af. I like to think of it as a flashback to the beginning of the Perfect ^^^ love story. It’s catchy and makes me want to do a jig. It reminds me of my parents and my aunties and cousins and uncles and sisters. It’s a clan song. It’s a chance meeting and having pieces fall into place from the very first day.
7) Happier - AARGH. This is every feeling ever when the person you love even if only from afar seems happier with someone that isn’t you and you know you could do a better job but they might never look your way… I’ll be here, waiting always.
8) New Man is a bit of 90′s R & B vibes. It’s a hip hop infused ode for what happens when the person who was a part of your heart comes running to you when a new relationship starts. It’s watching them change in front of your eyes for other guys (or girls) and it’s realising you don’t know who a person is anymore. It’s waves of history breaking upon a foreign shore. It’s losing maps to people you thought you knew like the back of your hand… It’s realising that they still want you in a way but it’s too late.
9) Hearts Don’t Break Around Here is “Yes I’m in love and I want to shout from the rooftops.” It’s the little moments of a couple’s relationship. It’s realising that you’ll look to every day of growing old and the love story you get to live. All I can say is Jesus Christ Cherry, he loves you and it makes me so happy ❤️
10) What Do I Know is Ed’s way of saying Shit maybe they were right… that I saved 2017. He is bringing us all together, a crowd of colours and lives and lover types. No matter who you are, there’s a story on this album for you… It’s a carelessly casual man looking in, saying Fuck you, your walls will never keep us out. We’ll be screaming the words to this music, united and proud.
11) How Would You Feel is all butterflies and pure intoxicating love. It’s a girl wearing her boyfriend’s shirt and regular good morning texts. The soft secretive kisses in a car and casually intimate caresses. It’s meeting the family for the first time and imagining one of your own. It’s looking at a person off guard, saying “I love you” and feeling like that person’s your home.
12) Supermarket Flowers is about Ed’s maternal grandmother and it’s making me think of Nana who joined the angels three years ago and… 😭 I miss you so much. I hope you’d be proud of us x.
13) Barcelona is dancing it out with people who share your heart. It’s Spanish carnival Latin vibes. It makes me think of girls in deep red skirts and men with roses between their teeth. It’s music in your blood and floating away when you dance. It’s the magic moments of a party where you feel like moments could last forever. Who wants to meet me in Barcelona 😜
14) Bibia Be Ye Ye gives me immediate carnival vibes. It’s infused with the melodies of Africa so I can only assume this was his Ghana project. It’s nights of madness and vibrant colours and familiar strangers who dance on tables and offer you liquor. It’s the feeling I get every time I go to a concert or to a new country, the ideas of exploration and self discovery and stories that will make you ache with laughter years later as you look back on the Polaroids.
15) Nancy Mulligan with its fiddles and it’s heart of true Irish blood makes me feel like I’m sitting at an impromptu gathering of musicians around my granny’s fire back home in Galway. It’s sepia photographs and wild cliffs and grandparents whose eyes shine with the fires of their youth as they tell you this story. It’s emerald hills and words in an ancient tongue. It’s a more modern Romeo & Juliet. It’s knowing that love transcends everything and you can have anything if you just have love.
16) Save Yourself has me gasping for air, my heart broken. This song is all helping others only to have them treat you like you’re less than the dirt on their shoe. It has me thinking of savage wolves who want to tear you down but still expect you to smile. It’s despair and anxiety and depression with the quiet steady voice of strength that somehow by the tiniest of miracles keeps getting back up. It’s knowing you need to save yourself by loving all the broken parts of you but not really being sure how to do it.
OH MY GOD THIS RECORD IS SHEER BRILLIANCE. I hope you love my review (Sorry it’s so long!!!)
the mbti types based off of people I know / an enfp pov
INFP: my legit best friend- a great listener, has a really great music taste and is super hilarious. not as emotional™ as everyone thinks, but feels very deeply. obsessed with knowing how life will turn out and gets frustrated because she’ll never know. “Is there a god? do you wanna talk about space? here listen to this song it makes me think about the future.” does not want people to see her but wants to know people think about her enough to include her (even if she doesn’t show up)
INTP: dad friend- will try to help but doesn’t really know exactly how to comfort. really smart but very anti social. prefers to sit at home and read instead of talking but thinks I’m funny so that’s okay. takes a while to actually get them to talk but once they trust you they’re really cool friends to have and they make a lot of lame jokes that are actually pretty good. if they don’t talk to you, don’t take it personally, they don’t really talk to anyone
INTJ: is actually hilarious but no one understands his humor. extremely sarcastic. if you say something stupid will probably either a: death glare or b: respond with something along the lines of “can you please rephrase that or explain it in a way that I can fully understand and give you an accurate response?” seems like they don’t care and they kinda don’t but if they like you then they care a lottttt even if they don’t really know how to show it. doesn’t really speak at all unless they know exactly what they’re talking about and tend to feel very frustrated if you ask them something and they don’t know how to respond. don’t really talk to people in worry that someone will see them as not as smart as we actually think they are.
ISFJ: cinnamon roll of a friend and mom friend to the extreme. seems like all we do is bake cupcakes and watch movies together but i love you and enjoy you’re company a lot. doesn’t really like confrontation at all. wants to be supported as much as she supports everyone else. doesn’t talk much but if she’s comfortable with you, oh boy. is really smart and wants things to be in order and if her motives are questioned or someone says something that offends her she will be very frustrated and upset for a while. tends to bottle her feelings until she can’t anymore and then has a break down and feels extremely unworthy of anything. loves to read gay fanfiction. tries her best to respect everyone and will do whatever she can to help you if you need it. extremely loyal partner and friend
INFJ: really awkward but in a good way. great listener. doesn’t really know how to say what’s on her mind ever so lets out her feelings in art. both infjs that I know are extremely artistic and charming. they just have this really home-ish feeling that makes you want to tell them anything and they’re also super trust worthy. never judges people and gives great hugs. very insecure and acts like nothing gets to them but you can read their faces like a book. please protect them.
ISTP & ISTJ & ISFP have yet to be discovered - chances are I probably know at least one of each of these types as I am friends with a lot of people but I haven’t been able to type any of my friends as such for now. please feel free to message me if you’re any of these types because I would love to be friends and know more about you (:
ENTP: jesus christ. one hell of a person. we can talk for hours and hours and it feels like we’ve only been talking for like two minutes. you make me laugh a lottttt. emo to the extremo. has no filter and says offensive things sometimes but not to be hurtful or anything they’re just very blunt and expect you to already know what they’re talking about. questions things a lot and always wants to know why something is happening for the exact reason and if you can’t explain then it isn’t worth their time. is actually pretty emotional insecure deep down but at the same time is very self absorbed and has a strong tendency to think they’re better than everyone else. all of the entps I know are amazing multitaskers
ENFJ: very loud and obnoxious. the epitome of extra. talks about herself a lot and intentionally embarrasses herself for attention. not a bad person at all but just frustrates me quite a bit because I feel like she could be such an amazing person that people really enjoy talking to and being around if she just listened to what other people have to say for once.
ENFP: the only enfp I know is myself so i guess I’ll just write about me lmao. I’m very friendly and I love to talk a lot and be in groups but at the same time I really like to just hang out with people one on one. I’ve been told before that the way I act in a group is very different than how I act with just one person. for example in a group im always laughing and making jokes and talking to everyone and I tend to say stupid things but with just one person I’m quieter and I like having very deep and complex conversations about everything. (that doesn’t mean the jokes stop haha) I have been told by a lot of my friends that I have a very child like personality and I agree. I’m a pretty emotional person and I care about other people a lottttt. I would do anything to help one of my friends and I love making people smile. I like to express myself in creative ways (I wear glitter on my face to school and I have a bright yellow jacket that I wear often that says savages on the sleeves and huge grandpa glasses) because I just really want to stand out for some reason. I tend to start a lot of tasks that I never finish and I usually start off things very excited about them and ignoring all of the bad things but once I realize what I’m doing and if feel like it won’t benefit me at all in the future or help me be the best version of myself then I tend to drop it but if I see it benefiting me or making me a better person or helping me with what I need then I am extremely devoted to it and will do anything I can to keep it going. this goes for things all the way from a new activity at school to relationships which I guess can make me seem kinda flaky but I don’t want to put myself in a situation that is going to leave me unhappy and questioning why I ever started it in the first place. this doesn’t mean I just give up or that I don’t try to work though the bad things in situations because I put myself through a lot to really understand a situation and if I can tell that what I’m doing will never work out for me then that’s when I drop it.
ESFJ: cool affff. seems unphased by a lot but always knows what’s going on. is a great leader and knows wtf they’re talking about. always trying to find an answer to anything they do. also pretty extra but not as much as ENFJ. involved in everythingggg and will roast u with no remorse. never leaves the house without making themselves look presentable first. sarcastic laugh™
ESTP & ESTJ & ESFP & ENTJ have yet to be discovered - chances are I probably know at least one of each of these types as I am friends with a lot of people but I haven’t been able to type any of my friends as such for now. please feel free to message me if you’re any of these types because I would love to be friends and know more about you (:
*disclaimer* I’m not a psychologist and im not trying to shove each personality type into a box. these are just based off of the people I know personally and if you don’t fit with my description of your personality type i apologize. everyone is different and there are so many variations of each type.
↳ I’m here ↳ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ↳ I’m come back!!! (english) ↳ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ↳ but, important ↳ I’m in the middle of getting my make up done ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ↳ now its 4:38PM here ↳ the performance is at 8PM ↳ today is the last performance of the US tour ↳ I miss you too~.~ ↳ now Jimin is ↳ stretching his body
How are you supposed to go through life knowing you had the person you were destined to know, to touch, to love right beside you the whole time? How can you go on knowing you gave that up?
I keep telling myself that the timing was all wrong, that we could have made it if we were a little older and didn’t have so much learning to do. Because in the end we always end up pushing away the people we love.
I hope you sleep better at night now. I hope that you’ve allowed yourself to be loved. I’m sorry that I hurt you.
But Jesus Christ, I can still see you in my dreams.
I can still feel you.