i love you because you're nuts

genderfucked-dynamitepunk  asked:

(sorry for flinging all my headcanons at you) When transgirl Ruby meets Penny, she's super accepting of the whole robot thing not just because she loves machinery, but because she knows the struggle of spending your life wondering whether or not you're a real girl. The "just because you have nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts...." is probably a modified version of a speech Yang once gave her.

This!! Is the best thank you

Movies to watch on Valentine's Day
  • (not your typical cheesy movie)
  • Aries: This Means War // "Don't choose the better guy, choose the guy that's gonna make you the better girl"
  • Taurus: 50 First Dates // "Sorry to interrupt, but I notice we were both eating alone and I thought perhaps I could sit with you, maybe build a syrup Jacuzzi for your waffle house?"
  • Gemini: When In Rome // "If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly"
  • Cancer: Walk The Line // "Well, then start loving yourself, so we can go back to work"
  • Leo: Crazy, Stupid Love // "Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!"
  • Virgo: Love, actually // "I love that word "relationship" Covers all manner of sins, doesn't it?"
  • Libra: The Tourist // " Where I come from, the highest compliment they can offer a person is to say that they're down to earth, grounded. I hate it. It drives me nuts!"
  • Scorpio: Silver Linings Playbook // "You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest, and if you do, if you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining"
  • Sagittarius: Lost In Translation // "Let's never come here again because it would never be as much fun"
  • Capricorn: Intolerable Cruelty // "I could have you disbarred for that"
  • Aquarius: Slumdog Millionaire // "When somebody asks me a question, I tell them the answer"
  • Pisces: (500) Days of Summer // "I need to know that you're not gonna wake up in the morning and feel differently"

anonymous asked:

Hellooo hope you're okay??🙏 may i request a scenario for my pure boy kirishima where his s/o is a bundle of joy, all smiley and cute but one day at school some kid makes her go nuts and he gets rather scary/impressed or something thank you so much ❤

yeeeeees i love my good boy and his chompers. enjoy <3

> Kirishima would literally chop off his left arm to protect his significant other he doesn’t know how it would work but he would do it.

> He always finds himself wanting to hug his s/o whenever they do something cute because he can’t help it like?? How can someone be this adorable and smile all the time?? He wants to protect them with everything he has and make sure that they’re always smiling. 

> He wouldn’t want them to ever feel upset because that little pouty look they have always makes his heart sink into the bottom of his stomach. Whenever they’re unhappy he does whatever he can to fix it. 

> It mostly ends up with him looking like a gigantic dork but hey it’s something that gets his s/o to laugh and feel at least a little bit better.

> He always feels refreshed whenever they encourage him to do his best or tell him he’s cool or just praises him in general when it’s paired with that dazzling smile of theirs. He thinks about how they’re together and happy and it makes his days even better. He never takes them for granted either.

> But when the day comes that they aren’t their smiley cute self, he gets a little intimidated at first because it was the first time he’s seen them so genuinely pissed off. 

> Kirishima would be hesitant to ask what’s bothering them because he couldn’t tell if they’d pop off on him too or not but once he does, they seem more than ready to rant to him. It took a load off of his shoulders that’s for sure. After they explained what had happened he kinda felt angry too but he had to be levelheaded in that moment.

> Once he had gotten used to the way his s/o blows off steam, he tries to figure out ways he can help them begin to calm down and even if it was a slight difference it would be good. Staying angry at a few kids playing shouldn’t stick around for too long. Even if they did accidentally douse them with water and may or may not have made them trip.

> He would offer up to have them use him as a boxing bag and hit him as much as they want because he knew he wouldn’t get hurt. They denied but was thankful for the gesture.

> He would shower them with affection afterwards and it starts to perk them up a little bit and he continues to do so throughout the rest of the day. He tells them that their happiness is very very important to him so he would try his best to keep them as bright and happy as possible! This really brings them back to themselves and the two were pretty much hugging for the rest of the day.

> Everyone loves but kinda hates how much they like each other like yeah that’s cute but get a room before it goes too far-

Originally posted by raittos

  • Bucky(to Tony): I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your cologne on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

fundeadasylum  asked:

you're welcome :) But can you imagine Tom being stuck with Jon? And Edd with Eduardo? They'd go nuts. Or! Or! Tord is Tom's demon and Matt is Edd's? Jon is Eduardo's? Idk man. Demon boys. I want it. Tbh I think I'm kind of partial to them having their own unique demons? Because then you can still stick to their canon color palettes, so to speak.

I love literally every single option for this au but that’s not a very exciting answer so I scribbled up my Personal Favorite Option and one of my Personal Favorite Scenes

pick up lines sentence starter
  • Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
  • Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.
  • Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!
  • I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
  • If you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a Fine-apple!
  • Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
  • Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
  • If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
  • I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
  • I thought happiness started with an H. Why does mine start with U?
  • I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
  • Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
  • There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
  • Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
  • If God made anything more beautiful than you, I'm sure he'd keep it for himself.
  • Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
  • I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
  • Are you an orphanage? Cause I wanna give you kids.
  • I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
  • I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
  • My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?
  • Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?
  • Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.
  • I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
  • Do you live in a corn field, cause I'm stalking you.
  • Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
  • Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.
  • You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
  • Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
  • I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
  • I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.
  • Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
  • I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart.
  • You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
  • Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels do exist?
  • I tried my best to not feel anything for you. Guess what? I failed.
  • Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
  • Hey, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.
  • My doctor says I'm lacking Vitamin U.
  • Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
  • Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your man.
  • Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
  • Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
  • For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.
  • You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
  • Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.
  • Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a knockout!
  • You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
  • You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
  • If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
  • Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
  • I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen
  • If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.
  • If I were a cat I'd spend all 9 lives with you.
  • Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
  • Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling
  • Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... damn!
  • Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
  • Smoking is hazardous to your health... and baby, you're killing me!
  • There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.
  • Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces
  • Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
  • Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.
  • Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
  • I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
  • Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
  • Do you work at Dick's? Cause you're sporting the goods.
  • You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room.
  • Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!
  • You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.
  • Excuse me, but I think I dropped something. MY JAW!
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  • Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
  • Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Oh wait, it's just a sparkle.
  • If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
  • If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
  • Are you lost ma'am? Because heaven is a long way from here.
  • I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
  • Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more.
  • You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
  • Put down that cupake... you're sweet enough already.
  • You wanna know what's beautiful? Read the first word again.
  • My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
  • Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
  • Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
  • I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
  • I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my wallet.
  • When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
  • I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
  • Baby I might not be Sriracha sauce but, I sure will spice up your life.
  • Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
  • You may be asked to leave soon, you're making all the other women look bad.
  • Do you have the time? [Tells you the time] No, the time to write down my number?
  • Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
  • Hey... Didn't I see your name in the dictionary under "Shazaam!"?
  • If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
  • Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
  • Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
  • Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!
  • No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.
  • Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
  • I'm no organ donor but I'd be happy to give you my heart.
  • If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind.
  • Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.
  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
  • I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
  • Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
  • If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.
  • If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
  • Hello are you married? [Yes] Well I didn't hear you say "happily".
  • You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
  • Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • Hello how are you? [Fine] Hey, I didn't ask you how you looked!
  • Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
  • How was heaven when you left it?
  • Did you fart, cause you blew me away.
  • You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
  • Hey... somebody farted. Let's get out of here.
  • I didn't know that angels could fly so low!
  • There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
  • You are so fine, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you!
  • Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
  • Is your name "swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
  • Excuse me, but you dropped something back there" (What?) "This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.
  • Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?
  • Are you cold? You look like you could use some hot chocolate... Well, here I am!
  • If stars would fall everytime I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
  • You know, Dr. Phil says I'm afraid of commitment...Want to help prove him wrong?
  • Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?
  • Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
  • Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?
  • Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  • So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!
  • Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
  • Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn't mean much when you have a weak heart.
  • You see my friend over there? [Point to friend] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
  • The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name.
  • Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
  • (As she is leaving) Hey aren't you forgetting something? (What?) Me!
  • Somebody better call God, cuz heaven's missing an angel!
  • Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams.
  • I'm Mr. Right, someone said you were looking for me?
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
  • If I were a transplant surgeon, I'd give you my heart.
  • Are you Willy Wonka's daughter, 'cuz you look sweet and delicious.
  • If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.
  • Do you remember me? [No.] Oh that's right, we've only met in my dreams.
  • Did it hurt? (Did what hurt?) When you fell out of heaven?
  • I'm sorry, were you talking to me? [No] Well then, please start.
  • I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
  • I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.
  • I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
  • If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together.
  • If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
  • If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
  • My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love.
  • Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!
  • What time do you have to be back in heaven?
  • Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
  • Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?
  • You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.
  • Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
  • [Point at her butt] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
  • Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
  • Do you have a pencil? Cause I want to erase your past and write our future.
  • I love you like a pig loves not being bacon.
  • Are your parents bakers? Cause they sure made you a cutie pie!
  • Did you go to bed early last night? From the looks of it, you got your beauty sleep.
  • What's on the menu? Me-n-U
  • You're like pizza. Even when you are bad, you're good
  • I'd say God Bless you, but it looks like he already did.
  • I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art.
  • My friend thinks you're kinda cute, but I don't... I think you're absolutely gorgeous!
  • Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
  • You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent.
  • If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard
  • Are you a hipster, because you make my hips stir.
  • Are you a cat? Cause you are purrrfect
  • Does your father sell diamonds? Because you are FLAWLESS!
  • You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
  • I wish I was cross eyed, so I could see you twice.
  • Are you on Nickelodeon? Cause you're a-Dora-ble!
  • I don't know if you're beautiful, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
  • You don't need keys to drive me crazy.
  • My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
  • Can you take me to the doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you.
  • People call me John, but you can call me tonight.
  • You must be a ninja, because you snuck into my heart
  • I need a dollar, but I only have 90 cents... do you want to be my dime?
  • [Look at her shirt label.] When they say, "What are you doing?" You respond: "Yep! Made in heaven!"
  • Are you a magician??? Because Abraca-DAYUM!
  • Be unique and different, say yes.
  • Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.
  • You know how they say skin is the largest organ on the human body? Not in my case.
  • My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?
  • They say dating is a numbers game... so can I get your number?
  • My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me any time you want to.
  • You be the Dairy Queen and I'll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I'll do it your way.
  • (Ask a person for the time) 9: 15? So today is May 1, 2008, at 9:15 PM, thanks I just wanted to be able to remember the exact moment that I met the woman of my dreams.
  • Pinch me. [Why?] You're so fine I must be dreaming.
  • if I had to choose between breathing or loving you, I would say "I love you" with my last breath!
  • Ouch! My tooth hurts! [Why?] Because you are soooo sweet!
  • I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but... I'm Batman!
  • You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.
  • You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
  • Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin'.
  • When God made you, he was showing off.
  • Are you a Snickers bar? Cause you satisfy me.
  • Is your dad a terrorist? Because you are the bomb.
  • Is your last name Campbell? Cause you're "mmmm... good!"
  • You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
  • Baby, you are so fine I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.
  • Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!
  • You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
  • Hey, is it just me, or are we destined to be married?
  • Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend?
  • I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?
  • Let's make like a fabric softener and 'Snuggle
  • I didn't see any stars in the sky tonight, the most heavenly body was standing right next to me.
  • Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
  • If I could reach out and hold a star for everytime you've made me smile, I'd hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
  • Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?
  • (Put your fingers on the other's nipples) Hey, here's (name), comin' at you with the weather. Can I be your warm front?
  • How much does a polar bear weigh? [How much?] Enough to break the ice... Hi, I'm (insert name here).
  • Well, I AM telepathic, and I can tell that you love me. Right? [NO!] Darn, I always get "love" and "lust" mixed up.
  • Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because I know that is what we will ever be?
  • When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part.
  • Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.
  • Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?
  • (hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?
  • This time next year let’s be laughing together.
  • Is your last name Whitman, because I want to sample you.
  • Let me tie your shoes, cause I dont want you falling for anyone else.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, you're a 9. I'm the 1 you need.
  • Most guys need 3 meals a day to keep going... I just need eye contact from you.
  • Hey baby, I must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!
  • Are you a beaver? Cause daaaaam!
  • I hope your day has been as beautiful as you are.
  • Do I know you? Cause you look just like my next girlfriend.
  • Is your father Little Caesar? Cause you look Hot 'n Ready.
  • I could use some spare change and you're a dime.
  • I'm no mathematician, but I'm pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, Give me yours and watch what I can do with it.
  • Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?
  • Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you.
  • Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?
  • Hey, don't I know you? Yeah, you're the girl with the beautiful smile.
  • Was your father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
  • I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  • I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away!
  • I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.
  • I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of heaven.
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
  • I sneezed because God blessed me with you.
  • Is it hot in here or is it just you?
  • Nice to meet you, I'm (your name) and you are...gorgeous!
  • So, what do you do for a living besides always making all the men excited and warm all over?
  • I may not be a genie, but I can make all your wishes come true!
  • Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.
  • Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.
  • Were your parents Greek Gods, 'cause it takes two gods to make a goddess.
  • What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
  • What's that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it's not coming off!
  • Wow! Are those real?
  • I blame you for global warming... your hotness is too much for the planet to handle!
  • You are the reason men fall in love.
  • Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
  • You know the more I drink, the prettier you get!
  • You know, I would die happy if I saw you naked just once!
  • If you were ground coffee, you'd be Espresso cause you're so fine.
  • You better call Life Alert, 'cause I've fallen for you and I can't get up.
  • You're single. I'm single. Coincidence? I think not.
  • You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
  • You look like my third wife. [how many time have you been married?] Twice.
  • You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
  • You should be someone's wife.
  • Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
  • Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
  • I want to be your tear drop, so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water!
  • You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
  • If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever.
  • Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you?
  • Girl, if I were a fly, I'd be all over you, because you're the shit!
  • There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!
  • Hey, how did you do that? (What?) Look so good?
  • Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
  • If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  • Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  • You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.
  • You look like a cool glass of refreshing water, and I am the thirstiest man in the world.
  • Are you a tamale? 'Cause you're hot.
  • You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
  • Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)
  • Do you bleach your teeth? 'Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark. Let's go prove it.
  • Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it.
  • Someone should call the police, because you just stole my heart!
  • Stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire.
  • Baby, you're so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole.
  • Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.
  • You're hotter than Papa Bear's porridge.
  • I hope there's a fire truck nearby, cause you're smokin'!
  • If it weren't for that DAMNED sun, you'd be the hottest thing ever created.
  • How is your fever? [What fever?] Oh... you just look hot to me.
  • I just got dumped, and I think that you could make me feel better.
  • (Walk up to someone and bite them anywhere) Sorry, taking a bite out of crime. [WHAT?] Well it has to be illegal to look that good!
  • You are a 9 - you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me.
  • Excuse me, I'd like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.
  • You're so hot, I bet you could light a candle at 10 paces.
  • I can't believe I've been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find 'The One', all I have time to say is "good bye".
  • Hey baby, you've got something on your butt - my eyes!
  • This isn't a beer belly, It's a fuel tank for a love machine.
  • I don't know you, but I think I love you already.
  • Here's the key to my house, my car... and my heart.
  • if we shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together. (tulips = two lips)
  • Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are as hot as hell.
  • If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
  • Do you have any sunscreen? 'Cause you are burning me up!
  • See these keys? I wish I had the one to your heart.
  • Stare at girl . ("What're you staring at?")
  • You, Before I Wake Up From this Dream.
  • You're hotter than donut grease.
  • Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
  • Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
  • If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous.
  • Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure are special.
  • If you could put a price tag on beauty you'd be worth more than Fort Knox.
  • I must be dancing with the devil, because you're hot as hell.
  • I never need to see the sun again because your eyes light up my world.
  • If you were a steak you would be well done.
  • It's dark in here. Wait! It's because all of the light is shining on you.
  • Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.
  • Do you have any raisins? [No] How about a date?
  • Are you a kidnapper? Because you just abducted my heart.
  • Is your name Katrina? [No, why?] 'Cuz baby, you rock me like a hurricane!
  • Can you pull this heart-shaped arrow out of my butt? A damn little kid with wings shot me.
  • On The Phone
  • She/He says: "Hold on"
  • You Say: "Sorry, I can't hold on... I've already fallen for you."
  • Is your body from McDonald's? Cause I'm lovin' it!
  • Are you a microwave oven? Cause you melt my heart.
  • Did you get your license suspended for driving so many guys crazy?
  • Are you a girl scout, cause you tie my heart in knots.
  • You're so hot, I could bake cookies on you.
  • You look beautiful today, just like every other day.
  • Let's play Winnie the Pooh and get my nose stuck in your honey jar.
  • When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
  • If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
  • Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
The Signs According To People I Know
  • Aries: Really sweet, kindhearted, gets annoyed easily
  • Taurus: foodie :)
  • Gemini: you talk way too much but I like it because you can keep a conversation going. But the split personalities drive me nuts
  • Cancer: emotional but really adorable and goofy when with friends :)
  • Leo: self centered omfg you have no chill at all, you love getting attention from people but you have a really bad temper
  • Virgo: really chill, intelligent, and you're like funny and shit idk
  • Libra: you flirt with almost everyone but it's fine, it's just who you are I guess, oh and eyebrows stay on point
  • Scorpio: bitch face always activated, you hate almost everyone, no chill whatsoever, really funny and a good liar
  • Sagittarius: sassy, sarcastic, nice, you have a great way with words and you're really honest oh & babe asf ❤️
  • Capricorn: mommy af you Caps keep me focused when Scorpio got me about to lose my shit
  • Aquarius: I'm sorry for your future children... Jkjk um you guys are funny as hell, you like being alone when your upset but then again so do I ;)
  • Pisces: I'm sorry but I don't trust most of you, you guys enjoy getting high, you're usually really bubbly and happy, most of you I know daydream a lot, shortest attention span ever.
  • [During the exchange of votes at Bokuto and Akaashi's wedding. Bokuto asked Kuroo to write something because he didn't know what to write]
  • Bokuto: [reading] Akaashi, I love that you get cold when it's seventy-one degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich.
  • [Kuroo is seen mouthing along.]
  • Bokuto: [continuing] I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. [Akaashi furrows his brow at him] Yeah, like you got right now! Just like that one! I love that you're the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
  • Kenma: [hissing] Bokuto!
  • Bokuto: Dude, I'm workin' here. [continues] And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's our rehearsal dinner. I came here tonight because, when you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
  • [The music sickeningly stops on Akaashi's cold expression. The gathered guests look similarly nonplussed. Kuroo, however, claps enthusiastically.]
  • Akaashi: Bokuto.
  • Bokuto: Yeah, baby?
  • Akaashi: That's the speech from 'When Harry Met Sally'.
  • Artie: As your wedding planner, I need to warn you about a major crisis regarding your wedding reception. Since Santana's grandmother is no longer attending (such a shame), there is now an empty seat at the Lopez family table and I don't know what to do about it. The problem isn't removing a chair, the problem is adding chairs because several other members of Santana's family want that spot.
  • Kurt: Family are the people who embrace you with open arms, no matter what.
  • Blaine: They can see the pain in your eyes, even when you're fooling everyone else.
  • Will: Family's about laughing louder, smiling bigger, and living better.
  • Sam: Family's like fudge, mostly sweet with a couple of nuts.
  • Mercedes: Though we are not related by blood, we are bonded by something much stronger: love.
  • Rachel: And it might be a little presumptuous, but we'd like to be in your wedding party.
  • Kitty: And the new kids and I would be honored to cater, pass out programs, and release the doves (there had better be doves).

kexatnobody  asked:

First of all, I need to gush at you about your KH3 redesign for Lea, because it is amazing! Holy crow it's really beautiful! I love your concept for the attack to, it's so cool! Secondly, as another potential cosplayer of this design (provided you're still okay with that, of course), I am curious about if you had a particular material in mind for what the vest is made out of.

JOAWIJEOAIWJEG oh my goodnes thank you so much ;3; <333 I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT REDESIGNS SO MUCH it’s nuts, this deprivation has been amazing for the imagination but i’m like pining for just SOME update on any other character at this point TuT;;;

Oh god i’d love to see you cosplay this ;3; and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh NOT PARTICULARLY? I have like 0 textiles knowledge :’D For continuity i’d say use whatever fabric you’ve been using for the Org13 black coats if that’s easiest for you, ‘cause i was thinking it’d be a re-purposed version of the org cloak? Personally, I imagined him in a less lustrous fabric than leather, something less heavy.

But if you like the shiny, here’s a comparison :D!

Mystic River Starters
  • Maybe some day you forget what it's like to be human & maybe then, it's ok.
  • We bury our sins here. We wash them clean.
  • I loved her/him so much. I'm never gonna feel that again. It doesn't happen twice.
  • I know you can speak. So say it, say you love me.
  • This part...you do alone.
  • What the fuck am I gonna tell him?
  • Oh, I get it. You're the good cop.
  • He's been acting kind of nuts lately. I'm almost afraid of him.
  • Neighborhood needs a fucking crime wave.
  • I know in my soul I contributed to your death.
  • I'm tired of wishing things made sense.
  • The dead are still dead.
  • Because everyone is weak. Everyone but us. We will never be weak.
  • You could rule this town.
  • So that's when I see the knife.
  • Your wallet or your life, bitch. I'm leaving with one of 'em.
  • There was blood everywhere, and I might've killed him!
  • It makes you feel alone, you know, hurting somebody?
  • I guess I dont' know my own strength.
  • The moment I laid eyes on him, I could tell he'd done time.
  • They never lose it, you know.
  • The tension in his shoulders, that's prison.
  • The girl just wants to bed you. She don't wanna wed you.
  • Admit what you did.
  • He'll shoot you. And then he'll kill you.

el3v11n  asked:

you have inspired me to do so much good this year, it's nuts. I just bought Starbucks for the three cars behind me in the drive thru and it was all because your givemas vines really touched me. unfortunately I didn't get it on video, but I thought I'd share! thank you for everything you do, you're a gem!

Oh my goodness, that’s soooo amazing of you!!! I love that!! Just the spirit of giving is enough! If I helped encourage that idea in the slightest for you, that’s all I could hope for!! :))

anonymous asked:

Hey it's the "you smell good" nonnie with more fluffy domestic!Alex to feed one of your non-sinning addictions. I have this headcanon that Alex will spray your perfume/body spray what-the-fuck-ever on the pillow when you're gone on long trips because it smells like you. Also is okay doing laundry but he likes it better when you do it because the baby soap and fabric softener you use makes it smell so good. He 100% throws a blanket in the dryer JUST to make it warm because he KNOWS you love that

IM LITERALLY GOING TO BUST A NUT™

A/N: For my darling Chinx (seastarved) on the occasion of her birth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I wrote you a thing because it’s (only mildly) easier than mailing myself to India. Go eat some cake my sociopathic runaway wannabe.

The pestilence was a curse, the quarantine was condemnation, but it was the way that the sickness burst through the doors of the orphanage – the only place that she had ever called home – that really changed Emma’s life.

CS Plague AU

.

Death Walks Behind You

.

.

Emma thought it would be impossible to predict whether the first day or the last would be the worst.

One was laden in chaos – the scrambling of families and children, the begging and pleading as at the crack of almost dawn soldiers came to their streets. They came with wooden barriers, several men high and who knew how thick, dragged and lodged into place in amongst violent protests, swords snagging anyone who tried to get through. Emma watched it all as though it were happening in slow motion; people moved slowly in the shock of it, movements playing catch up to their thoughts, too distracted with the sinking of their stomachs.

They were still blinking away sleep.

And it was loud. The shouts and cries so loud and desperate that it all became white noise, too much blaring in her ears to handle.

They came with death warrants, disguised as planks of wood.

It was a quarantine.

The word was almost as quick to say as it was to enact, almost as quick to enact as it was to understand.

Nothing was quicker than the panic and the way dread took up residence.

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

"John if you die before me can I clone you?" Sherlock asked one night before bed. "Why?" John asked. "Because you're not just my best friend, you're my only friend and I'm not sure I could live without you when you died," Sherlock admitted. "Yes Sherlock you can clone me," John told him, "but if I don't die first you're going to have to leave me detailed instructions on how to clone you in your will because I don't think I could live without you either. Once was enough." "I love you too John."

oh my gosh!!!!

[cloneLock]~♥

thebookwormbakery  asked:

trans crew where everyone is trans. and they all always forget to take off their binders and it drives Jack NUTS. so one day she announces she's lined up top surgeries for all of them so they can "stop endangering their rib cages like this, for fuck's sake the Lads were asleep in a PILE, WITH THEIR BINDERS STILL ON. Geoff, you're going first because you bitch the most, and then once you're recovered the next person goes and so on" and there's just this chorus of "yes mom"

all ur favs are trans and jack is the group mom. thats my favorite headcanon i love this

  • Cory: Well...the best goodbyes are fast goodbyes.
  • Shawn: Are you freaking nuts?! Where is your soul? You're just gonna cast me aside like an old pair of shoes. We have to say good-bye for an hour!
  • Topanga: Guys, it's only seventy miles away.
  • Cory: No no no!! I was just doing it quick because I thought you wanted to do it quick!
  • Topanga: If you stand on your tiptoes you can see the Empire State Building.
  • Cory: I love long good-byes. I was just doing it to save you from crying!
  • Shawn: Really?
  • Topanga: I want a divorce.