hello!! im sorry you had a nightmare, i know how that feels;;; but, deh hcs!! i have this dumb hc that jared harbours a top secret love for sweet mushy kids shows like winnie the pooh and sesame street and watches them when hes in a bad mood and one day Connor or one of the other kids finds out and then that one meme like "go ahead and tell,, no one will believe you" happens and its jus t cute and funny gdshkefqebf idk,,
But guys…you don’t understand….Japanese figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu carries a Winnie the Pooh tissue box cozy around at every competition as a good luck charm.
A WINNIE THE POOH TISSUE BOX COZY.
In an interview, his coach Brian Orser said that he would see Hanyu at competitions before Hanyu made the switch to train with Orser in Toronto. Orser knew he was immensely talented but always thought it was odd how he carried a Winnie the pooh tissue box around.
“I always thought he was that weird kid with the Winnie the pooh doll. Now I’m that kid’s coach…and I have to carry it,” said Orser.
Week 12! Het fun fact, 12 is my lucky number, so maybe this’ll be a lucky week. As always, I still don’t include gif drabbles or celebration drabbles, and fics without warnings will not be included either. If you don’t see a series here, don’t fret! I’m behind but will catch up and add it once I’m fully caught up. My tags are wonky so if you’ve tagged me in something and I’ve missed it, if you want to you can send it to me so I can read it and add it to next weeks. Okay, onto the fics!
It's so great to find another fan blog of BatB and Le Duo and Luke Evans! :) And I love Le Duo so much! Do you have some headcanons about these two and you would share them with us?
Hello Anon! Well, it’s impossible to not love them! Just look at them! :D
I absolutely have some headcanons!
- before the first time they met, both were REALLY nervous!, because they need a good chemistry - because Gaston and LeFou
- and Luke was already in the table read room and Josh walked into it, with Emma, and Luke saw him, but was too nervous to go to him so he watched him from the distance
- and Josh made everyone laugh!? Literally everyone!?
- and they started talking and after 10 minutes they just KNEW it - best friends forever
- they both have a great sense of humor, so during filming (sometimes) they try to make the other one laugh
- and josh has a hard time not to laugh when Luke is in character - because he plays Gaston so very well
- the mirror scene?! yeah, they had to shoot it SO MANY TIMES, because everytime LeFou has to talk to Gaston, Josh has to laugh
- and Luke has a hard time to keep a straight face everytime Josh is on a horse
- to put it in a nutshell: most of the bloppers are about these two laughing
- AND THEY SING ALL THE TIME
- when Josh is arriving at set, early in the morning he’s singing “good morning” to Luke and Luke does the same
- which leads to a conversation, completly sung
- and they sing disney songs and musical numbers - ALL THE TIME
- “is there one song you two DON’T know?!” - they know all the songs
- and they talk for HOURS about disney
- “cinderella is such an amazing movie!” - “yes, but NO WAY is it better than snow white” - “are you crazy?! of course it is! bibidi babedi boo!” - “hei ho song!”
- Luke visited Josh and Ida numerours times (and vice versa) and at one point Josh and Luke had a Disney weekend
- which is basically 48 hours, these two infront of the TV, watching every disney movie…and singing
- Ida was away with the girls, but at some point she returned to check how her husband was and she found him with Luke on the living room floor, singing “Let it go”, together
- and Ida absolutely understands why Josh has a bromance-crush on Luke - because Luke is the nicest and sweetest human being ever!?!
- “i honestly think about making him a godfather or something, because if something happens to us, i want him to take care of our children” - “Ida, i was thinking the SAME THING!” - “…actually I was a bit joking…” - “oh…but can we discuss this?!”
- and Ida knows her husband (who is a cuddler) and so she’s very happy when she finds out, Luke is one too
- her whatsapp with Josh is at least 50% pictures of Josh and Luke cuddling somewhere
- and during night filming, Luke had a break, so he took a much needed nap somewhere
- and Josh saw it and saw, that Luke was freezing and he also needed a nap
- “Josh, you can’t cuddle with Luke when he’s aslee…” - “MY BOY IS FREEZING SO YES I CAN!”
- and a bit later Emma and Dan found them cuddled up, sleeping and Dan was like “Are we sure, they aren’t married?!”
- also: Josh is such a great masseur
- and yes, they shared a hotel room, everytime they traveled together
- and the PR-Disney team had a hard time because “Guys, you can’t share a room! We’ve booked seperate rooms. Would you please…”
- in the end one of them always ended up in the other ones room so at some point the PR team was like “Okay! Have a room together!”
- and if you were looking for one of them, there was a 99,99999999% chance the other one was there too
- besides Disney, the could and would talk about everything - no matter where and when
- and sharing a hotel room was maybe also a bad decision, because they would stay up really long and watch movies together or just talk for hours (because who needs sleep?!)
- and during production breaks they would talk with each other nearly every day
- and when Josh’s birthday came up, Luke got all excited
- and he planned that BIG suprise birthday party and orded the cake and made sure everyone is there and OF COURSE he would bring the cake inside the room and would start singing
- “hey guys, we thought you two should go together on the press tour. is that a problem?!” - “WE GO TOGETHER ON THE PRESS TOUR!”
- Josh is also an awesome wingman
- because there is this cute assisstent guy and Luke thinks he looks nice and he told Josh (Josh already saw Luke’s glances)
- and “You should talk to him.” - “Why should I?” - “Because you think, he’s cute.” - “I’m…not…” - “Oh come on! Talk to him!” - “I don’t even know if he’s gay.” - “He is.” - “How do you know?!” - “I just know! Talk to him!”
- but Luke is too shy so Josh makes sure he always needs something so the assisstent guy has to help him and “Hey, have you met my friend Luke?”
- unfortunately the guy already has a boyfriend, but he was flirting with Luke and went on one or two dates with him, so when Luke finds out he’s a bit heart-broken
- that’s the night he sends Josh so many text messages, because he really needs his best friend right now and when Josh sees all the messages, he rushes to Luke and “He doesn’t deserve you. He’s an asshole.”
- and at one Valentin’s Day, Josh sends Luke the biggest bouquet of roses he could find (because he’s such a cutie) with a very sweet message: “You’re the Lady to my Tramp, the Ariel to my Sebastian, the Peter to my Wendy, the Tigger to my Winnie Pooh, … . But most of all, you’re the Gaston to my LeFou, and I love you!”
- and Luke had to laugh so much and that’s one of the sweetest things ever
- these two also got drunk, at least once
- and the night ended with these two telling each other how much they love each other
- “Luke, I just love you.” - “No man. I love you more.” - “That’s not possible, because I love you the most.” - “No, no, no. I love you to the moon and back.” - “Maybe, but I love you to the sun and…”
- and the sentecne “You two are like an old married couple.” is one of the sentences they here the most and “yes, we are.”
- and “Luke, why the hell are you perfect?!” - “I’m not?!?” - “Yes, you are!” - because Josh is seriously amazed by the fact that everything about Luke Evans is perfect - EVERYTHING
- and he just can do anything?! LITERALLY ANYTHING?!?
4th FaceTime with @seleniftie!:) As corny as it may sound it literally feels like we’ve been friends for years, like I feel so comfortable on FaceTime speaking to you I feel like I could tell you anything, I love you so much can’t wait for all those amazing FaceTime sessions still to come☺️ 💝 I’m so glad we found each other on here😃
What is your fav disney movie? What is your fav tv show?
Thank you for the ask!! My favourite to show is probably the office (US) like all the characters are amazing and their relationship with each other is so beautiful and characters like Phyllis and Dwight and Stanley and Angela are just developed so well and it feels so real!! I think that’s why I love it so much? And movie wise, it’s not my favourite but it’ll always hold a special place in my heart, don’t laugh, but it’s The Heffalump Movie, the Winnie the Pooh one and I used to watch it, ngl up until I was like 11 and I still really love it lmAO
Favorite kids books. I'm compiling a list, so it's relevant. Just not to you
Omg okay, I loved to read when I was little- Where the Wild Things Are (also an incredible movie), The Very Hungry Catterpillar, Kipper the Dog, Winnie the Pooh and one of my all time favourites was Guess How Much I Love You!
My primary school I went to was amazing, they would take us to the Dylan Thomas Centre to these live book readings where we’d get to meet the authors and ask questions! For a short while, my mum worked as a governess for the school I was in and she’d get to go on the trips too, which I loved. I’m kinda rambling, but you need to read Guess How Much I Love You, it’s really sweet and has amazing illustrations ✨
My waaay too early Halloween sportarobbie headcanon:
They wear couple costumes.
- First year Robbie was the one to choose what their costumes would be. He decided to make them Marvel-themed: Sportacus as Captain America and Robbie in almost full functioned costume of Ironman. Sportacus kinda dislike Robbie’s choice, ‘cause “It’s cool, Robbie, really!! You’ve made such a good job! But it takes you like hour to get into that metal thing! *and also it’s was extremely uncomfortable for cuddles & kisses*”.
- Next year was Sportacus turn. And as he still spend most of his time with kids, and watched more cartoons than movies or tv-series, his choice was “Disney characters”. “- No princess and ABSOLUTELY no Micky Mouse ears, Sportacus!! - I prepared something completely different, don’t worry! -…Ok, then…” These costumes were from Winnie-the-Pooh. Sportacus as Tigger and Robbie as Rabbit. After that “awfully humiliation evening in that fluffy kigurumi” Sportacus was banned from choosing their Halloween costumes FOREVER. Also Sportacus still thinks that’s worth it.
(( @contreal it’s never 2 early for Halloween headcanons omg??? Especially such cute ones!!! :0 I love winnie the pooh omg thts so precious ???? What a good headcanon!! :0 I dnt know much about marvel but thts cute as heck !! I also feel like Sportacus would want to go as popeye nd rob as olive?? Frick that’d be rlly cute omg imagine sport trying 2 imitate popeyes laugh I’m deceased wht great headcanons tysm))