"Being Raised By The Gotham City Sirens Would Include..."
Being Raised By The Gotham City Sirens:
- Selina and Ivy are the responsible ones, while Harley has no idea how to raise a kid (well to be fair, none of them do, but they’re all trying their best)
- Selina teaches you how to survive and adapt in tough situations, and to use what’s around you.
- Ivy teaches you to how to get people to do what you want. She also shows you around her lab and all her botany stuff, but Selina keeps a watchful eye. She doesn’t want anything weird happening to you.
- Harley just treats you like her best friend. Always wants to take you out into town to do something fun and dangerous. You learn your own lessons from Harley, since she doesn’t teach you anything explicitly.
- They probably don’t try to raise you to be a “villain”. They just teach you what they know and let you develop into your own individual personality.
- All are fiercely protective of you.
- Sometimes they fight over who gets to spend time with you. Usually ends up with Selina and Ivy arguing while Harley quietly sneaks you out the back.
- Sometimes they let you tag along when they’re doing stuff in town. They’ll usually ask for your input as to how the night should go.
- “I think we should rob a bank.” “Well, *loading gun*, I think that’s a great idea from y/n. Whattya say, Red? Selina?”
- You get weird stares from people when you go out in public, but you don’t care. You love your dysfunctional family, and they all love you.